New to everything. Thinking of using deca

Quickone

Awards
im 22 175lbs and about 6ft tall. I have been working out seriously for about 2 months now and im in no means ready to take any kind of steriod, I know that. But I would like to get some info on taking cycles of deca. A coworker of mine said to do 10 week cycles of deca pinning 1cc a week. I would like to get more opinions on this and also what I should use along with it so I dont get the "deca ****" Would sus be sufficient? and also what kind of side effects should I be aware of with this stuff. Again, I realize I am very inexperienced with this and I have alot of lifting ahead of me before I get to this point, but I would like to start my research early.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quickone, welcome to the board. Most likely not an ideal first post, but regardless, welcome. Although it is good you plan on doing your research before you begin cycling, I wouldn't even let AAS come into your mind frame at this point. I know when I started my research all it did was tempt me into getting things I shouldn't have, luckily I have alot of willpower, held off, and have still not cycled. I don't want to seem like I am lecturing you, but just focus on diet and training man, spend the time you would be using to research steroids to research different diets, training styles, and the way your body absorbs nutrients and responds to training. Then, after you become a 'guru' at all of that, then start researching juice.

Quickone

Awards
Thanks. and no I dont feel your lecturing me. I apppreciate your advice and opinions. your right though about researching it because I am tempted to start using it. I should forget it though and just concentrate on building a good base. I have been known to be impatient and that is not a good thing

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main information that you should be reading is the nutrition and exercise science forums. I do not know your phenotype, but I think it is safe to say you are not near your genetic max. If, and when, you feel as though you are ready to try steroids, then you should research for atleast 6 months in order to gather enough information about what to use for each goal.

Quickone

Awards
I will concentrate on building up naturally and diet for now. Out of curiousity though, what would happen if I were to start taking deca now?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A deca only cycle will provide same gains, but the side effects of running it without test would not be worth it. You are old enough to where there should not be any lasting repercutions provided there is proper PCT.
And if you do not know what PCT is, then you should definitely not consider staring a cycle.

Quickone

Awards
A deca only cycle will provide same gains, but the side effects of running it without test would not be worth it. You are old enough to where there should not be any lasting repercutions provided there is proper post cycle therapy.
And if you do not know what PCT is, then you should definitely not consider staring a cycle.

I know what a PCT is and I know the side effects of doing a deca only cycle which is why I would want to find a light test to go along with it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what a post cycle therapy is and I know the side effects of doing a deca only cycle which is why I would want to find a light test to go along with it.
There would be no purpose of running a "light" test with it. Every cycle should be built around test.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Personally i think Deca would be a very poor choice for a first cycle. Too many complications, including prolactin gyno, horrible shutdown that is hard to bring the HPTA back, etc that a newbie to steroids cannot deal with.

Quickone

Awards
Personally i think Deca would be a very poor choice for a first cycle. Too many complications, including prolactin gyno, horrible shutdown that is hard to bring the HPTA back, etc that a newbie to steroids cannot deal with.

For the gyno isnt that what the PCT is for? What is a good first cycle?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
I am not saying this to be mean but DO NOT use Decaif you are nt even aware of prolactin gyno. And no PCT is not for gyno.

Deca and Tren act in a way that cuases an increase in prolactin (which i will not go into here) which ais a hormone which causes women to lactate and men too on deca and tren. Vitamin B6 at high dose of 300mg a day can aid this, or drugs like bromocriptine, dostinex, etc.
I figure you could use T3 hormone to break the feedback loop aswell.

As a newbie i would not want to stress with these complications. for example, if prolactin gyno appeared on your cycle of deca only you would have no way of treating it without the knowledge.

Check out my PheraPLEX Log. I would suggest something like Pheraplex or a Straight Test Eth cycle, etc.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I will say that if you read around and boost the 6" between your ears with diet and training and with that down then add in supplements, you will be much better off.

Sh!t... look at one of my first posts...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/24817-m1-t-1-4-ad-cycle.html?highlight=cycle

Threw the stuff out just recently. Still haven't used anything to this day. On jungle warfare right now but that's herbal. Besides protein all I have really used is creatine.

Best of luck man.

Check out my log for training and diet info.

Welcome!

Quickone

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. I will check out the pheraplex log fritzer

Quickone

Awards
Is pheraplex an anabolic substance? im not familier with it

Quickone

Awards
Right now I take 17-hd if anyone has heard of it and I also have a bottle of 6-oxo I havent used.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Pheraplex is a designer steroid it is legal to buy.
make sure you have Nolva for PCT

Quickone

Awards
Pheraplex is a designer steroid it is legal to buy.
make sure you have Nolva for post cycle therapy
I've read some reviews on it. Some good, some bad. Do you happen to know the side effects of this and how well it does work? And is this steriod something that I could start now or still have to wait on? I have heard bad things about "designer" steriods. But, I don't know much so I could be wrong.

EDIT: Can I use 6-oxo as a PCT after doing pheraplex? I have read topics contemplating whether or not to get nolva or 6-oxo.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude if you think sus is a light test you definitely should not be doing anything. I getting the sense that you already bought your gear. Most likely from some gymrat that Deca was all had had thats why he pushed it on you. Dude 2 mths your receptors are fresh any supplement you take will do wonders . Most likely people will think your on gear anyway. Go clean for as long as possible, Then when al fails " Join the DarkSide'

Quickone

Awards
Dude if you think sus is a light test you definitely should not be doing anything. I getting the sense that you already bought your gear. Most likely from some gymrat that Deca was all had had thats why he pushed it on you. Dude 2 mths your receptors are fresh any supplement you take will do wonders . Most likely people will think your on gear anyway. Go clean for as long as possible, Then when al fails " Join the DarkSide'
No, I haven't bought any yet. The guy who is pushing it on me is someone I work with.

"Dude 2 mths your receptors are fresh any supplement you take will do wonders . Most likely people will think your on gear anyway"

I don't really understand what you meant by that, could you clarify?

EDIT: Oh I got it....since I just started working out i'll have the noob gains right?

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: Dude use those fresh receptors , Train like a Donkey. I promise you'll grow. Give it all you got and set realistic goals. When I started I would use holidays as goals. Because you see people you haven't seen for a while and they notice the difference the most . Nothing beats seeing people and hearing :wtf: Have you been doing.

Quickone

Awards
:woohoo: Dude use those fresh receptors , Train like a Donkey. I promise you'll grow. Give it all you got and set realistic goals. When I started I would use holidays as goals. Because you see people you haven't seen for a while and they notice the difference the most . Nothing beats seeing people and hearing :wtf: Have you been doing.
lol yeah I know just what you mean. I havent seen my aunt in a while and she was like wow..your getting big. My goal is to be a decent size by christmas.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey check out M-TST / Trenadrol cost you about $90 for amonth.

Quickone

Awards
My friend just bought halodrol and Novedex XT as a PCT. I was thinking of doing the same

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend just bought halodrol and Novedex XT as a post cycle therapy. I was thinking of doing the same
How did you come from making the realization you should stay off the Juice on the third post, back to this already..Leave it ALL alone.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Novadex is NOT good enough for post cycle therapy. You need Nolva... tamoxifen citrate

:nutkick:

I think you need a lot more research. And thats not being mean. This is your body, for the rest of your life. Dont ruin it!! A mistake now using DECA or Halodrol can have consequences for the rest of your life.

What if you shut down your HPTA and your balls/testosterone never came back beacause of bad PCT?! What if you get Gyno? What if you get acne so bad your face scars? What if you get heart problems, blood pressure issues, hairloss!?!

These are common side effects i am not just scare mongering!

The least you owe to yourself is knowledge. I suggest you forget about the roids for now, learn for the next year and train hard then ask again

Quickone

Awards
How did you come from making the realization you should stay off the Juice on the third post, back to this already..Leave it ALL alone.
I was wondering how bad it could be compared to the "Real" thing

And I have looked for nolva before...couldnt find it.

rocketscientist

Awards
Is this correct - you are 23, have just been working out for 2 months, have had great success with it so far (from what you post others say of you) and want to jump to steroids?

Does that make any sense to you?

Quickone

Awards
I am 22 and no it doesnt make sense. I guess I figured it would be safer than real gear. I know this stuff can still hurt you if you dont know what you are doing but I figured the side effects would be alot less severe. Stupid to assume I know. But my friend did just buy Halodrol-50 and Novedex XT without doing research on the 2 at all besides what the website says. He has worked out since december. Is there anything I should warn him about and has anyone taken this before?

rocketscientist

Awards
I am 22 and no it doesnt make sense. I guess I figured it would be safer than real gear. I know this stuff can still hurt you if you dont know what you are doing but I figured the side effects would be alot less severe. Stupid to assume I know. But my friend did just buy Halodrol-50 and Novedex XT without doing research on the 2 at all besides what the website says. He has worked out since december. Is there anything I should warn him about and has anyone taken this before?
Yeah - if you want to scare him you could search for one of the post h50 blood tests that were posted here recently (or was it a link over to a post on bb.com... don't remember).

If you have access to everything and don't have any legal concerns then the 'real stuff' is typically far better researched and side effects are pretty well known. Of the (still) legal designer orals SD is by far the best established in terms of effectiveness, dangers and side effects - all info really resulting from volunteers posting cylces and blood tests. Very little definite things can be said about the others. At the very least we know that oral steroids are liver toxic to some degree (some more, some less... again - all given the little info available).

But there are several threads that discuss the issues between the legal designer steroids and the well established (but illegal) ones.

Anway - don't let your friends or a dealer push you into this. If you have to do it, then at least do it because you want it, not because your friend needs a ***** to hold his hand down the road. And natural gains are much easier to maintain and will cause you much less head ache... in case working out is not going to be your permanent lifestyle.

Quickone

Awards
I will talk to him about the dangers of it. And im not doing it because anyone is pushing me Im doing it because I want to get huge but I know I should wait a while. I want to know everything I can possibly know first.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Don't let the fact that you can still buy these "pro-hormones" (or whatever monikor you want to use) Over the counter fool you.

They are "real". Don't get yourself into trouble thinking they are "like creatine".

Treat them with the utmost caution - the same you'd use for "the real stuff".

And, by all means, READ!!!

Quickone

Awards
Will do. I appreciate everyones help on this site. Another quesion I have is about 17-hd. This claims to be anabolic and everything, but I have heard its all herbal. All it seems to do for me is give me a wicked energy rush and doesnt make me feel tired at all when lifting. My body will give out before my mind tells me im tired.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There's a big thread about 17-HD around here somewhere.

I tried a 2 cap sample pack (from GNC) and didn't notice anything.

Quickone

Awards
Yeah some of my friends didnt notice anything either but a few did and I definately feel it. After about a week or so of continuous use the effects were less than when I first started.

Quickone

Awards
There's a big thread about 17-HD around here somewhere.

I tried a 2 cap sample pack (from GNC) and didn't notice anything.
I saw the thread but nothing on whether or not it was actually anabolic

chris3g

Awards
"anabolic" means the synthesis of simple substances (proteins) into muscle tissue, causing growth. Being anabolic by itself has nothing to do with whether a substance is a steroid. What you mean to ask is if it is a hormonal product, which it is isn't.

conanguerrero

Awards
hello dear friend, I think that you will be ok with at least 300mg deca/week with some test, maybe 250/week for 6 weeks for your first cycle, also keep an eye on your tits, if your feel discomfort use inmediately some nolva, and don't forget ancyllary after cycle, clomiphene will be ok at 200 mg/day for the 1 week and continue with 50mg for another 3 weeks.

Note from Matt D, Don't post your email... makes you look very shady

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Quick - my understanding on 17-HD is that it's merely a pre-WO type of supplement.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello dear friend, I think that you will be ok with at least 300mg deca/week with some test, maybe 250/week for 6 weeks for your first cycle, also keep an eye on your tits, if your feel discomfort use inmediately some nolva, and don't forget ancyllary after cycle, clomiphene will be ok at 200 mg/day for the 1 week and continue with 50mg for another 3 weeks.
Did you just endorse somebody who has been lifting for two months to hop on a cycle?

Quickone

Awards
Quick - my understanding on 17-HD is that it's merely a pre-WO type of supplement.

I think your right. All it seems to be is just an herbal energy pill basically that gives good pumps. Works very well though. Great intensity in the gym.

Quickone

Awards
Did you just endorse somebody who has bene lifting for two months to hop on a cycle?

More like 1 1/2-2 years on and off but 2 months steady now and I have pretty much made up my mind on not taking deca. I am interested howevere in halodrol. I'd like to learn more about it. Im reading up on peoples experiences in that 14-15 page topic floating around somewhere.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
More like 1 1/2-2 years on and off but 2 months steady now and I have pretty much made up my mind on not taking deca. I am interested howevere in halodrol. I'd like to learn more about it. Im reading up on peoples experiences in that 14-15 page topic floating around somewhere.
i have a very firm feeling that this friend of yours is really you, as is usually the case when someone new pops up on the board asking about steroids for his "friend".

next id like to point out that the illegal gear, when researched correctly, is much safer than the legal gear. ****, m1t was the cheapest of the legal pro steroids, and it is one of the strongest (on a mg per mg basis) and harshest orals created to date, worse on the HPTA than methylest. Legal orals are NO JOKE.

dont think about any drol's or ana's or bol's until you have reached your natural limit, by this time youll have the diet and training down to where you can make the gear count.

youd be surprised how much mass you could pack on by adding a gallon of skim milk a day to your diet with heavy lifting.

Quickone

Awards
i have a very firm feeling that this friend of yours is really you, as is usually the case when someone new pops up on the board asking about steroids for his "friend".

next id like to point out that the illegal gear, when researched correctly, is much safer than the legal gear. ****, m1t was the cheapest of the legal pro steroids, and it is one of the strongest (on a mg per mg basis) and harshest orals created to date, worse on the HPTA than methylest. Legal orals are NO JOKE.

dont think about any drol's or ana's or bol's until you have reached your natural limit, by this time youll have the diet and training down to where you can make the gear count.

youd be surprised how much mass you could pack on by adding a gallon of skim milk a day to your diet with heavy lifting.
I am asking for myself as well as my friend. I know legal orals can be pretty bad too but from what I read about halodrol it seems to be the least harsh without many sides. I know people will come on and say oh my friend wants this or this and its really them but in my case I really do have a friend who just ordered the stuff. Makes me want to also but I would like to get bigger and more experienced so I can make better use of it

maxer

Awards
I am asking for myself as well as my friend. I know legal orals can be pretty bad too but from what I read about halodrol it seems to be the least harsh without many sides. I know people will come on and say oh my friend wants this or this and its really them but in my case I really do have a friend who just ordered the stuff. Makes me want to also but I would like to get bigger and more experienced so I can make better use of it
You've got to remember that just because something is or may be safe doesnt mean you should take it. IMO you still lack the experience and maturity neccessary to use these compounds. Even if you did make gains it is not likely you would be able to hang on to them long term. Im still waiting for my first cycle hopefully in a few years ill be ready. I suggest you do the same.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree, please just wait, do some more research and get all the other things in check