first cycle of T3..some advice

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
im trying to read up on T3.  Ive read a lot about it in the past, but never really considered using it until now, and I can't seem to find anything.  If someone can post a link that would be cool.

just wondering what a good first cycle looks like.

thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a search here. There is huge post on it written by Nandi.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah i wouldnt do it alone thanks guys

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
i try and search on avantlabs site if thats what your talking about bobo.....no link in your post. Its hard to search for T3

When i put *T3* all kinds of irrelavant **** comes up

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
tabs i would use come in 40mcg tabs.....

im not sure if i should bother cutting them in half, since u never really know if you are getting half the dose...could be just a half with all fillers.

any thoughts on that?.....

maybe do a 4 weeker, 20 20 20 40 40 40 60 60 60 80 80 80 100 100 100 100 80 80 80 60 60 60 40 40 40 20 20 20

somehting like that, along with T1pro, and probably winny tabs @ 50mg/day.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
By Nandi, posted over at Avant:

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php?issueID=10&pageID=100

I've done alot of looking at T3 lately myself, very tempted to run a 3-4 week cycle of it. I can get 50mcg/tabs for $1 a tab, seemed like an ok deal to me. I would think T1 pro and winny would be decent choices while running it to preserve lean mass, but I'm no expert here.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 40mcg tabs can't really be cut. They are hardcoated and not even manufactured by him. They are actually only 20mcg of T3 and the rest is T4. So use your dosages based on that.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
hmm....now i have to do more thinking damn it..lol

I just read nandi's article, good info.

from what i gather, if i keep carbs up over 50 grams/day

I should treat this 50/50 split of T4 and T3 as the same maybe since hopeuflly the T4 will convert to T3 anyway.

any suggestions on how to run that ..provided its T4 AND T3?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just run it like normal T3 at 20mcg per pill. Don't go higher than 5 pills a day.

Blindfaith

Awards
i have done many cycles of t3...i love the ****...but i have found that taking a longer cycle of a low dosage i have gotten way better benefits and results from that.

I did a 5 week cycle of it only taking no more than 50mcg/day. And i dropped about 27lbs along with taking test,arimidex, and some var.

I took a month off everything except for the test and now im back on the t3 and i have had 0 side effects....but you have to take it with a steroid or potent prohormone because t3 does not discriminate between muscle and fat...it just eats both. Ive lost 35lbs in total in the past 12-13 weeks. but then again im taking in about 2000 cals per day too.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Your definitely the man blindfaith...thats alot of fat to lose. I have a stash of t3 I picked up from some fine gentlemen in good ol mexico and am just waiting to plan out the correct cycle to preserve the muscle mass. I definitely don't feel that clen would provide a strong enough anabolic effect to counter the t3....thus, Im preping for something a little stronger :D

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
T1pro/winny/T3?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would work.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah..thats my next planned cycle.....think its possible to gain ANY muscle at all while on T3?

also while on T3 is it necessary to eat below maintenance cals? I don't want to dissapear

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gain on T3? Not if its a normal taper cycle. If you using T3, your goal is to lose fat. Stick to that. Follow your diet as you would without it. Some people say increase cals but I don't think there is a need since your on AAS. Keep protein levels high and you should be fine.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think so, but just thought I would ask.

Blindfaith

Awards
IMO winny is ****, for what it does to your body its a waste of money and a waste of a cycle. I rank winny up there with halotestin and anadrol as far as toxicity and side effects. Ive done winny twice and i will never ever ever touch the stuff or recommend it to anyone. Its too harsh on your liver, it will make your BP ski rocket, your hair will fall out in a blink of an eye, and your joints will be so stiff you will feel like an old man. For the same price pick up some EQ or some primo.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
what about T3/fina/4ad?

I was thinking something like BF had said, a lower, even dose, 6 week cycle of 50mcg daily.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny, I experienced none of that. I though it worked quite well. As for hepatoxicity, its nowhere near Drol and Halo. Even those are blown out of proportion.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any androgen is extremely anti-catabolic. You could even use Var by itself and it would counter the catabolic effects. T3's side effects are drastically overblown if you use it correctly.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
i've used winny and never had those side effects either, ...Slight joint soreness maybe, but thast about it.

Id liek to use var personally, but too expensive, and IP var isnt even anavar from what i have read

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IP Var is Var. IP Drol is what the problem was/is. It was tested to have var instead of drol.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
dude i thought it was the other way around, you sure?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes but you had to pay for it to see it. I did not. On that one it says Var contained all Drol. I've taken IP Var and it definetly wasn't Drol. I had typical Var type effects. Strength gain without much mass gain.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
pay for what?....

Just making sure man. thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pay for the report. It was funded by members of a board and if you didn't pay, you didn't get to see the results. But of course some people leaked some info out....His oils were underdosed (not that much though) and some tabs (Drol) came out negative. But then again he addressed these issues himself and said the testing lab was not doing the testing right and didn't have the right supplies to accurately test it. Who knows....I used his Var and had decent results. Var isn't anything special anyway...Mostly for strenght gains.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Might add some to a cycle some time in the future.

pinzino

Awards
I am taking T3 and clen with no AS. Whatever you do use some AS when you do it cuz I am losing mass. Spend 5% of the time ramping up your dose. 45% of the time at max dose and 55% of time spent on T3 ramping down. Followed by a three day carb up. I am also on clen which is defintly not enough to counter catabolic effects. Getting very lean though but next time will us winny for sure cuz I love winny.
Oh yeah the reason I am not taking any AS is cuz I just finished a cycle and need a break ya know.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i currently have T1-Pro , liquid clen and liquid Nolva (for post cycle). I am trying to loose as much BF as possible while preserving my current muscle mass. I am 26% BF right now with a body weight of 165. i am doing a Keto diet at about 1600 calories a day. i want to add an AS to this cycle but not sure which one. i was thinking about either winstrol or primobolan as i dont want any aromatizing AS's and i wont be gaining mass anyway so test and eq are out of the question(that is for after i loose my fat). i will be doing heavy dosing of the T-1 pro bc i tried trenabol-x and i noticed no results from it doing 10ml a day. And BTW i am starting to loose my hair naturally - so no AS with high risk of losing hair which i think winstrol is. My daily supps are multi vitamin 2x a day(ast 32x), uniliver 4 caps with each meal, hydroxadrine 3 pills 2x a day, Tons of flax oil all day, and ALA. my plan is to run clen 2 weeks - hydroxadrine 2 weeks - clen 2 weeks. the T1-Pro for 6 weeks at heavy dosing and an AS for 6 weeks. Nolva post cycle at either 20 or 40 ml a day. Can anyone help?

pinzino

Awards
Yeah primo or anavar are the best for what you are looking for. They won't shut your and you will maintain your mass with moderate dosages.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
which one is easier on the hair loss? i also hear anivar is hard to come by - but i will check that out for myself:rolleyes:. also i think i can only get primo tabs and i would rather have the liquid. Thanks BTW

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
im not sure that either convert to DHT
so both should be ok for hairloss

could be wrong..

csakiges

Awards
Hi All!

I am new to this board but have been on others and recognize alot of the bros (alot of whom I respect opinions of). I am glad to be apart of this board though. Always a good time and very informative.

Just my thought. Never have taken T3 (just done alot of research) but I think it is still unclear how long to take it, some say 4,6, or even 8. I would always be on the safe side. You may want to go to the doctor cause if your levels of free T3 are low you may be able to get a perscription. If you really want to take matters into your own hands and be cautious. Get a copy of your test, taper into the cycle, starting with 25mcg tablets and wait a week. Test again, if free t3 is still low increase another (50mcg total). If you are losing fat and levels are higher, I would keep it right there. I know there are alot of scientists who still aren't sure what is the safe length but I think it is assumed that one should taper down usage since you have suppressed your TSH secretion. I would say, better to be safe than sorry.

Clen seems logical to stack with since it is a specific beta 2 agonist. Since T3 sensitizes the beta receptors. But I also think that clen. will reduce the level of free T3 in the system possible by lowering the coversion rate of t4-t3. And if I am not mistaken, clen desensitizes beta 2 which after a couple of weeks.

Also a bump on the t3 with AAS.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All!

I You may want to go to the doctor cause if your levels of free T3 are low you may be able to get a perscription.
Doctors rarely ever prescribe T3. 90% of the cases are prescribed Synthroid.

pinzino

Awards
which one is easier on the hair loss? i also hear anivar is hard to come by - but i will check that out for myself:rolleyes:. also i think i can only get primo tabs and i would rather have the liquid. Thanks BTW

Yeah either of these will not have any affect on hairloss, of course with excessive dosages anything is possible. I am thinking of picking up some anavar in the very near future and using it alone to see what it is like. From my source it is not very cheap though:(

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
pinzino, how much u plan on running? 40+mg/day?

pinzino

Awards
I will be taking 0.5mg/kg. I am 91 kilos so I am going to take 45mg/day. (2.2 pounds per kilo)