Steroidal Complex

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
I just wanna say that I have been taking Whey Protein and an Advanced Steroidal Complex and I'm very happy with the results. In less than a week I've been able to press 10 lbs extra on a back press. I haven't taken it in stacks. And I haven't taken even the recommended dosage I've taken less.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna say that I have been taking Whey Protein and an Advanced Steroidal Complex and I'm very happy with the results. In less than a week I've been able to press 10 lbs extra on a back press. I haven't taken it in stacks. And I haven't taken even the recommended dosage I've taken less.
Did you get it at GNC?:woohoo:- What does advanced steriodal complex mean?

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
sorta GNC..Got it at Vitamin Shop. and the Advanced Steroidal Complex means it's got alot more than one kind of Roid in it.
It's got DHEA, HMB, Tribulus, Keto 7, Epiandrosterone. other stuff is Glutamine, Taurine, Panax Ginsing, Ashwagandra, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, NAC, Soy, Zinc (man I hate staring at letters that small).

It's all in one pill. take 3 pills three times a day before eating it says.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
that product is a test booster that shouldnt work too well for people under 30. I hate to spoil your placebo though.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
ahh yes I've heard that before. but actually my doctor told me I don't have normal testosterone levels, they're a touch below normal so it's not exactly a placebo for me. Maybe for somebody else though.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
that product is a test booster that shouldnt work too well for people under 30. I hate to spoil your placebo though.
I was just about to say that!! You beat me to it.

Hey man if it's working for ya than by all means keep going with it. I wish that stuff would have that kind of effect on me. Later

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You bought the one by Health & Fit ? Its not to bad I think its like $18 But there is alot better supplements you can buy here. For about $40 . M-TST / Trenadrol:bow28:

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
yeah I did. I thought about some of that Trenadrol, and then it hit me I was on a college budget :)

(It's a good thing I don't play college sports or they would be testing me the moment I walked into the locker room :) )

By the way awesome dog, I love Pit Bulls. I want one that's totally black haired.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude your payin $18 for about 2weeks worth of gear if your taking 9aday. Just think $40 is still a months price. And If you get The Tren that is 3mg then you only need 2aday. And you'll get 3xs the results.:trout:

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
Ic. Well I'll have more money this week and I'll use what I got. I'm actually just takin 3 a day.