Need a little help here. - AnabolicMinds.com

Need a little help here.

1. New Member

Question Need a little help here.

I am new to the PH game. I have used AS in the past but decided I am going to go the PH route instead. I am currently trying to make a knock off product of Avant Labs Lipoderm. Since the active ingrediant in it is Yohimbine HCL I figured I could buy it in bulk and put it into the transdermal solution curt2go and chem and all those other bro's developed. Is this going to work ok or will I run into complications? Also, if I chose to would I be able to run 1-test and 4ad powder in it as well or should I keep them seperate in their own gel? I appologise again as I am very new to this. Thanks

2. New Member

Originally posted by gettnbig
    I am new to the PH game. I have used AS in the past but decided I am going to go the PH route instead. I am currently trying to make a knock off product of Avant Labs Lipoderm. Since the active ingrediant in it is Yohimbine HCL I figured I could buy it in bulk and put it into the transdermal solution curt2go and chem and all those other bro's developed. Is this going to work ok or will I run into complications? Also, if I chose to would I be able to run 1-test and 4ad powder in it as well or should I keep them seperate in their own gel? I appologise again as I am very new to this. Thanks
    First, I'm gonna direct you to the wonderful link...

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...;threadid=3890

Basically, it's a summary of what went on in the original yom brew thread. You would not want to put 1-t and 4-ad into this particular brew because the goal of this brew is to get the Y-HCL into the fat, not the bloodstream. For 1-t and 4-ad use a T-Gel style concoction so that you know you are getting them into the bloodstream where they belong. I personally have not done Y-HCL, so on the topic of using it simultaneously with a t1 type product, I can't comment but I'm sure someone else will. Welcome to the wonderful world of PHs

Oh, I suggest checking out the article at this link to learn about transdermals and get the recipe for a brew to use with the 1-t and 4-ad: http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...;threadid=3890
  3. Professional Member

I wouldn't suggest mixing them in for the same reasons stated in the above post. Yohimbine's target is fat, not to get into the bloodstream. 1test and 4ad is. Using a 1T/4ad mix at the same time a Yohimbine sounds like a nice cutting cycle. Also be sure you have the right proportions of 1t to 4ad (prob like 2:1). If you decide to go with both trasdermals apply to different sites. 1test/4ad to thin skinned areas and the Yohim to places you wish to eliminate fat like abs or whatever. Hope this info helps
    late
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need a little help here....
    By DWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 10:23 PM
  2. Need a little help here brothers...
    By fieldt76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 01:09 PM
  3. Replies: 39