Flavoring for PEG orals?

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Any way to add flavor to the awful taste of PEG with effecting the effectiveness of AAS orals or lessening the absorption of supplement? If there is flavoring what is the best ones to available? Can I just use everyday store bought food flavoring?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
your going to have to start doing some research here, and if you keep asking questions along these vains some people are going to start to look at you funny.

To anwser your question crystal lite works great, so does any sugar free drink mix. another trick is to use glycerin in the mix. Another option is to make it a supsention and flavor it. All this has been posted before.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
First of all it can't be a waste of time since you helped answer my question. Second of all I can't and don't know every thing so the only way to get answers is to ask-so in that case I really don't care if anyone looks at me funny or not. Lastly I have used the search but I thought I would ask here instead of looking through hours of threads just to find what I am looking for. But again thank you for answering my question.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't want spend your time searching but you want people waste their time replying to questions that have already been discussed on the board? That's not fair.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
First of all it can't be a waste of time since you helped answer my question. Second of all I can't and don't know every thing so the only way to get answers is to ask-so in that case I really don't care if anyone looks at me funny or not. Lastly I have used the search but I thought I would ask here instead of looking through hours of threads just to find what I am looking for. But again thank you for answering my question.
I was referring to law enforcement looking at you funny. The type/number of questions that you have been asking are type that might suggest UG lab, not smart whatever your intentions. You don't seam to realize that anyone can read these boards, and I am sure that some one some where probably does. it is unwise to ask about large scale filters, uncommon drug solutions, sites with pictures, and so on in such a short space in the same forum. That is just my opinion so take it for what its worth.

As for the other it would have taken a short search to find "flavoring". And it is considered polite to look for something before you post.

and this is the last one I answer BTW.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes: HMM skye, sounds familiar... I said the same thing last week, but I guess he does not learn asap.