I need a LOT of help...

Stretch23

Awards
As the Title says, I need a lot of help.
I am currently at 168 pounds and want to be around 190 pounds. One of my friends told me about M1T. He said it helped him gain alot of muscle and weight. I was thinking about going to my local spa and asking there, but I think that you guys would be more of a help. Which muscle builder would help me Bulk up fast. I'd rather take M1T or another type of Anabolic Steroid, but i'd like feedback from you guys first.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
woah, lots of questions for you first before anyone can give you advice. Just answer these as honestly as possible and don't take any steroids yet, just here out what people have to say in here. I guarantee that if you listen to advice given in here you will get to 190 in the fastest, healthiest way possible. (worst thing to have happen is take steroids, get to your weight, but not know what to do after and lose all that muscle).

1. How old are you?
2. How long have you been lifting?
3. If you have been lifting what does your week look like for lifting? (days you lift and what you life
4. Do you keep track of your diet, if so what does a normal day look like (write all the food out, but honest, lying will only be cheating yourself, we're here to help you get to your goal)
5. Have you ever used steroids before?
6. What supps are you on/what have you taken before?
7. are you actually dedicated enough to work hard, eat hard, lift hard to get to your goal?

Last thing I will say, is m1t is now an illegal steroid, you get caught with it you will go to jail. Also m1t is a HORRIBLE steroid, it is VERY bad for your health, there are MUCH better things out their you can take that will put more weight on you with less damage to your body. We will get into all that you need after you answer the questions above.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
As the Title says, I need a lot of help.
I am currently at 168 pounds and want to be around 190 pounds. One of my friends told me about M1T. He said it helped him gain alot of muscle and weight. I was thinking about going to my local spa and asking there, but I think that you guys would be more of a help. Which muscle builder would help me Bulk up fast. I'd rather take M1T or another type of Anabolic Steroid, but i'd like feedback from you guys first.
Hit the nutrition forum. Most likely your diet isnt up to par, and AAS isnt going to amount to much for you. Also as snake said, m1t is one of the most potent oral out there as far as sides go.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys I'm John and I came to you guys for some weight gaining ideas.

I'm 6'4 @ 168.

I'm going to be starting Varsity Basketball as a Junior next year and I want to know how I can gain a lot of weight.

I'm trying to lift every day, taking Myoplex Protein shakes before and after I lift.

What should I do to help get myself stronger and bigger?
1) stay the **** away from M1T, it will mess you up big time at your age. If your friend is under 21 and took M1T he is a complete idiot and will pay for it.

2) Lift weights. Train HARD! Find a good strength training program that fits your needs. For mass do lots of compound excercises, bench, squat, deadlift etc. Seach the excersize science forum.

3) EAT A SH#TLOAD! Tuna, Chicken, Beef, Cottage Cheese, Protein Powder, Eggs, Oatmeal etc. Get your calorie intake at least 500-1000 over what you burn a day.

4) Take Creatine Ethyl Ether.

5) Maybe consider an herbal product like Anagen, PowerFull or Jungle Warfare.

6) Stay Away From Steroids, and yes M1T is a steroid and more dangerous than injectible steroids IMO.

Stretch23

Awards
woah, lots of questions for you first before anyone can give you advice. Just answer these as honestly as possible and don't take any steroids yet, just here out what people have to say in here. I guarantee that if you listen to advice given in here you will get to 190 in the fastest, healthiest way possible. (worst thing to have happen is take steroids, get to your weight, but not know what to do after and lose all that muscle).

1. How old are you?
2. How long have you been lifting?
3. Do you keep track of your diet, if so what does a normal day look like (write all the food out, but honest, lying will only be cheating yourself, we're here to help you get to your goal)
4. Have you ever used steroids before?
5. What supps are you on/what have you taken before?
6. are you actually dedicated enough to work hard, eat hard, lift hard to get to your goal?

Last thing I will say, is m1t is now an illegal steroid, you get caught with it you will go to jail. Also m1t is a HORRIBLE steroid, it is VERY bad for your health, there are MUCH better things out their you can take that will put more weight on you with less damage to your body. We will get into all that you need after you answer the questions above.
1. I'm 16
2. I've been lifting since July of 2005, but in the past two weeks i've tried to step it up a notch and try and make something of it.
3. Not really, I can tell you what I ate today: Cereal with Milk, a glass of milk, 2 Protein shakes (threwout the day), Minestrone Soup, Ham and Cheese Sandwhich with nothing on it.
4. No
5. I've been taking Myoplex Protein Shakes. (Chocolate) I've had the Ready to Drink Ones also, but I buy the large box of Chocolate Whey Protein and make my shakes.
6. Yes I will be very dedicated to getting stronger, eating and lifting very hard.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Wow, nice catch CN. Yeah bro, listen to what he says. Stay away otherwise your gonna F yourself up real bad!!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
1. I'm 16
2. I've been lifting since July of 2005, but in the past two weeks i've tried to step it up a notch and try and make something of it.
3. Not really, I can tell you what I ate today: Cereal with Milk, a glass of milk, 2 Protein shakes (threwout the day), Minestrone Soup, Ham and Cheese Sandwhich with nothing on it.
4. No
5. I've been taking Myoplex Protein Shakes. (Chocolate) I've had the Ready to Drink Ones also, but I buy the large box of Chocolate Whey Protein and make my shakes.
6. Yes I will be very dedicated to getting stronger, eating and lifting very hard.
Seriously, just eat as much as you possibly can and continue to lift. Like I said before, spend all your time in the Nutrition/Diet forum.

Stretch23

Awards
1) stay the **** away from M1T, it will mess you up big time at your age. If your friend is under 21 and took M1T he is a complete idiot and will pay for it.

2) Lift weights. Train HARD! Find a good strength training program that fits your needs. For mass do lots of compound excercises, bench, squat, deadlift etc. Seach the excersize science forum.

3) EAT A SH#TLOAD! Tuna, Chicken, Beef, Cottage Cheese, Protein Powder, Eggs, Oatmeal etc. Get your calorie intake at least 500-1000 over what you burn a day.

4) Take Creatine Ethyl Ether.

5) Maybe consider an herbal product like Anagen, PowerFull or Jungle Warfare.

6) Stay Away From Steroids, and yes M1T is a steroid and more dangerous than injectible steroids IMO.
Ok, Is the Creatine ethyl Ether the powder or the Capsule?
I'm going to my Dad's nutritionist soon and I'm going to have a talk with him about all of this. But this is exactly what I wanted, a bunch of ideas.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
1. I'm 16
Here's the thing: At your age, your body already has plenty of testosterone in it to do the job if you have your nutrition and exercise plan going well. Moreover, taking steroids can interfere with your natural development causing you permanent developmental problems. Don't even think of steroid-like nutritional supplements until you're at least 21.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1. I'm 16
4. No
I will start this off with saying stay away from steroids! You will permenantly fvck yourself up with them. At your age you will stop growing, possibly stop all testosterone production for good which means no more gains ever, severly hurt your liver, give you high cholesterol (trust me this is worse than you think), and a bunch of other things that happens, many of these are what happen to people who are old enoughto take them, when you are your age everything bad is MUCH more likely to happen to you. Just trust me and please take my advice and don't take steroids, I really do not want you to screw up your life right now, its not worth it at your age, wait till you are 21+.

I can tell you your problem lies in yuor diet. YOu really are not taking in enough food to to grow. Go to fitday.com and track what you eat every day. I would say start off with 3000 calories a day of healthy food (if you eat junk food you will get fat). Diet is VERY important I can't tell you how many on this board have wasted time when they were younger spending money on supps and crap when their diet sucked. We all wish we could be 16 again and realize diet was 60% of the battle. Go to the the nutrition forum, it will help you a lot. Use the search function and look up any questions you dont have, if you cant find them or dont understand make a thread or post in the thread you are reading to find the answers.

Honestly you will grow VERY well if you actually have a good diet. You can take all the steroids you want, you will gain weight, but after you will lose it without a diet, your body cannot keep the muscle if you dont eat enough. Not to mention you will mess yourself up with them.

Diet is the key, remember that, if you have any more questions feel free to ask and anyone here will help you as much as possible and point you in the right direction.,

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to my Dad's nutritionist soon and I'm going to have a talk with him about all of this. But this is exactly what I wanted, a bunch of ideas.

With your diet on, using something like creatine, honestly you will be suprised with the gains you can get with it. If you can get in a nutritionist that is great, tell them you want to bulk up and all your considerations. Creatine ethyl ester (CEE for short) and protein is all you need. If you dont already buy your protein online, start now, you will save yourself LOTS of money, most retails stores sell it for double what I buy online (gnc, grocery stores, etc...). Good luck.

EDIT: powder or capsule is fine, powder is cheaper. Also, about your friend, if he is still using m1t or has any other steroids, send him our way. What ever you do, do not let him convince you to take them, trust everyone on this, you do not want to take them and try and convince your friend to stop taking it/never take them again, until he is old enough. Your friend will thank you later on in life, trust me.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Considering your height, age and weight you should be well over 200lbs before even considering steroid use, this is even when you are at an appropriate age. Here's some supplements i suggest:

Scivations Xtend: Drink it during your workouts
Primaforce CEE caps: before and after your workouts
Animal Pak: Most potent multi-vitamin out their
Prolab Lean Mass Matrix: Best quality Meal replacement out their
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey: before and after your workouts.
Optimum Nutrition Glutamine

Make sure your workouts center around compound, multi-joint exercies eg. cleans, deadlifts, snatchs, clean&press, push presses, military presses, barbell rows, pull ups, barbell curls etc. Also make sure your workouts last no longer than 1 hour. Eat a MINIMUM of 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight, get 8 hours+ of sleep a night and start talking 1 tablespoon + of either: Udos 3.6.9, Flaxseed Oil or Hempseed Oil. Fats are what your body uses as raw material to make your hormones so they are very important, as is sleep, you grow when you sleep. Working out over an hour actually lowers testosterone levels (if your natural). I see your eating cereal, switch to Vector at the very least, best choice is oatmeal though and no not the sugary stuff in packets, the orginal stuff. Protein is your building blocks, carbs are your fuel, fats are used for fuel/hormone production among other things. If you've got any questions just ask.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Considering your height, age and weight you should be well over 200lbs before even considering steroid use, this is even when you are at an appropriate age. Here's some supplements i suggest:

Scivations Xtend: Drink it during your workouts
Primaforce CEE caps: before and after your workouts
Animal Pak: Most potent multi-vitamin out their
Prolab Lean Mass Matrix: Best quality Meal replacement out their
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey: before and after your workouts.
Optimum Nutrition Glutamine

Make sure your workouts center around compound, multi-joint exercies eg. cleans, deadlifts, snatchs, clean&press, push presses, military presses, barbell rows, pull ups, barbell curls etc. Also make sure your workouts last no longer than 1 hour. Eat a MINIMUM of 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight, get 8 hours+ of sleep a night and start talking 1 tablespoon + of either: Udos 3.6.9, Flaxseed Oil or Hempseed Oil. Fats are what your body uses as raw material to make your hormones so they are very important, as is sleep, you grow when you sleep. Working out over an hour actually lowers testosterone levels (if your natural). I see your eating cereal, switch to Vector at the very least, best choice is oatmeal though and no not the sugary stuff in packets, the orginal stuff. Protein is your building blocks, carbs are your fuel, fats are used for fuel/hormone production among other things. If you've got any questions just ask.
you really think he needs all that at 16? I agree with the CEE and the multivitamin, but not sure about bcaa's or meal replacements. I think getting whole foods in should be the main priority.

Anyways anything above mentioned will not hurt you in any way and it may help put on a few extra pounds in the long run, but it gets pretty pricey, especially for being 16. I think diet should be worked on before advising different supps, many times that focuses priorities else where and diet seems to get lost in the fray of all the other items. JMHO, either way, once diet is down, than I think some of the above items can help out.

SHADOW2492

Awards
to the thread starter, as someone who just finished two 2 week cycles of M1T I will never do it again and sincerly recommend you dont do it either. Im not saying this to keep you from getting muscly. change your diet eat good, get lots of protein and the right nutrients, and train right and I guarentee you will get good results in 6 months, you wont be ARnold or anything but the first well done 6 months are the best people around you will see a big change, plus you have tonnes of testosterone, If you want to keep your frame do roids because it shuts growth plates. We aren't telling you diet and good training and sleep for nothing these are the key to success. Good luck

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One last thing, if you have money and you really are dedicated as you say, check out FLA nutrition on this board, bobo runs it, he is also the owner of this board. It is online training/nutritionist. He charges $250 for the first 8 weeks than $50/month after that if you want to continue you. I am currently with him and have been training for 1.5 weeks. Let me say the first week I gained 5.5lbs. I'll be honest, this is not all muscle, much is some water weight from the increase in food, but after one week I can notice a difference in myself. Don't expect to gain that much every week, but 1-3lbs a week is not unreasonable, especially for someone who hasn't had a good diet before. THink of it this way, if you signed up with him for the summer and gained 2lbs a week you would be 24lbs heavier, this is just for 12 weeks (june, july, august). The diet is not easy, I will not lie, but it is well worth it. Figure it this way, with a truely good diet, by next school year for you, people will be able to tell a BIG difference. Think about it a bit. weight out all your options.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
With the CEE (if you search the web for it, take note that it is creatine ethyl ester not ether), you can find it in both capsules and powder. While the bulk powder CEE is more economical, the taste of CEE is very hard to bear. It's extremely sour and not in a good way, almost metallic.

If you want to to use CEE instead of plain old creatine monohydrate, invest in the capsules! I learned the hard way - threw away a 1/2 full bottle of CEE because I could no longer bear the taste. And most juices just make it taste even more sour.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't agree more snakebyte05.... excellent advice :hammer:

I would give my left nut to go back to 16 and start over - especially considering feeding me was my mom's responsibility.... :rofl:

Seriously, after years of lifting and sports I hit a sticking point for every thing... 1 rep max, growth, etc.... I finally started really focusing on my diet and I immediately started growing again. Fitday can be your best friend - oh and of course along with this Forum.

:rant: Please, please stay away from steriods - I have friends who took that road in high school and they completely regret that decision..... even after 20 years have passed. You will not get those years back and the damages will most likely be permanent.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I'll add something else also.. READ THE BOARD RULES...

Stretch23

Awards
Ok
So I'm thinking about getting this:
CEE (Capsules)
Myoplex Protein Shake (Is there another protein Shake better than Myoplex)
Animal Pak (Capusules)

What do you guys think?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok
So I'm thinking about getting this:
CEE (Capsules)
Myoplex Protein Shake (Is there another protein Shake better than Myoplex)
Animal Pak (Capusules)

What do you guys think?
Looks good, for the myoplex, im not sure if that is meal replacement packets or just plan protein, if it is the meal replacement packets you could always buy just protein, something such as http://www.nutraplanet.com/product_info.php?cPath=4&products_id=390 which is $26 for 5lbs, just another way to save some money.

Stretch23

Awards
The myoplex is: Myoplex Original: Nutrition Shake

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is just my humble opinion Stretch, but ditch the shakes. Meal replacements are just like Snake said, extra cash out of your pocket. You'd be better off spending that money on a few lbs of beef and chicken.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if you are eating a shake instead of a meal, which would constitute replacing it, then it is a meal replacement..lol..You missed the point, whole food is better then shakes because it provides your body with a more stable and balanced nutrient flow.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
The Shakes aren't meal replacers
OK, since we are talking about just straight protein, I'd go with a generic. With all the protein shakes a lifter drinks, you'd be surpised at how much money you save on protein by going generic. Many of the high-end brands out there are pure marketing BS. Your body is going to put this protein in your muscle in it's broken down form - amino acids, anyways. Granted, some brands may have better amino acid profiles, but many of them just aren't worth it. You're often paying for a company's advertising budget with high-end stuff.

But then again if you have unlimited funds, then it couldn't hurt to try name brand. But for most people, whether they have disposable income or not, saving money on protein means putting that extra cash towards a bottle of another supplement (non-hormonal in your case, of course:icon_lol:)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Meal replacements are perfect for a 16 yearold with school and a busy lifestyle, i only listed those supplements as supplements i recommend not as must haves, hell i dunno how much money this kid has, i've seen tons of young guys have their parents guy their supplements. But yes most definitely whole food comes first.

Stretch23

Awards
Yeah
My parents are buying me what ever i need/want.

I never said I was taking a shake as a meal replacer though...Idk where you got that idea from...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again..lol..I never said you were using a 'meal replacement shake'..I was just trying to tell you not to make shakes a major part of your diet.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah
My parents are buying me what ever i need/want.

I never said I was taking a shake as a meal replacer though...Idk where you got that idea from...

Well if they are willing to pay for stuff, maybe run the personal trainer thing by their way (speaking about bobo on this board). His fee might seem steep at first, but it is much cheaper than any personal trainer you are going to get out there and WELL worth it. You might be able to get your dad to spend money on that instead of the nutritionist, since you would get nutrition advice and lifting advice all together with bobo. The plan is set up very nicely and trust me, it is worth it. He makes it very easy to understand.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/fla-training-forum/

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
yeah man think of it this way one of the problems with teenagers is zits...one of the side effects of steroids...is zits.

that said you can safely say you don't need roids you can buy. You are already making so much that you don't have to worry about it.

wait tillyour 30 or whatever when your testosterone hits rock bottom. lol :)

Stretch23

Awards
Umm
My dad's friend (the Nutrionist) I was talking about.
Is going to be much cheaper than anything I know. If I wasn't friends with him, I would do the online thing, but he's a family friend and will help me.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Umm
My dad's friend (the Nutrionist) I was talking about.
Is going to be much cheaper than anything I know. If I wasn't friends with him, I would do the online thing, but he's a family friend and will help me.
In that case it sounds like you have yourself a good deal and like you said should go with that.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I may try BOBO out in the near future, but the main person i'm dying to get help from is Author L. Rea.