Methyltren?

rassler119

Banned
Awards
Someone on BB.com mentioned methyltren was now being sold, or its precursor was. Has anyone else heard or seen this?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I am not going to flame you, but do you know how TOXIC methyltren is? Also are you considering the source, as BB.com is the Enquirer of the Forums. M-trn by GL is not methyl but a methoxy, still making it orally active, and not as harsh on lipid levels, and liver values.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
heard of it, but i wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pool. **** sounds so toxic i'm surprised it doesn't give off gamma rays.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Only at bb. com would hear about taking this poinson! :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought they gave this stuff to elephants?

size

Awards
  • Established
heard of it, but i wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pool. **** sounds so toxic i'm surprised it doesn't give off gamma rays.
Its gives off theta, pi, gamma, and sigma waves b/c it is so toxic!!! :head:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its gives off theta, pi, gamma, and sigma waves b/c it is so toxic!!! :head:
I think that's what happened to Bruce Banner..Somebody shot him with Methyltren

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is a thread somewhere on here discussing how toxic it really is. I tried looking, but I believe it uses methyltrens scientific name or something.

rassler119

Banned
Awards
yeah, i know how toxic it is. i also know how explosive the gains are, and it could be an excellent compound to kick start a cycle with. i just couldnt believe someone was making it. no matter how toxic it is, it is very interesting.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like you are considering taking it. Would you really risk your health that much just for muscle?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i know how toxic it is. i also know how explosive the gains are, and it could be an excellent compound to kick start a cycle with. i just couldnt believe someone was making it. no matter how toxic it is, it is very interesting.
ARE YOU SERIOUS??? it can be found, and it can be taken but why would you do that, for some explosive gains??? I guess health be damn right. I heard CRACK can make you lean too...

raider1

raider1

Awards
ARE YOU SERIOUS??? it can be found, and it can be taken but why would you do that, for some explosive gains??? I guess health be damn right. I heard CRACK can make you lean too...
LOL..... Some people do not value their health...

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Even if it where an effective "kick-start" for a cycle, it will also kick the **** out of your liver in that first week or two. Then guess what happens...you start the superdrol, which by itself is already causing, in some cases, worrisome liver values. At the end of that cycle you've put your liver in serious jeopardy.

But if, on the other hand, you opted to go injectable for the end of the cycle, then maybe you'd just be rolling the dice - playing the liver lottery.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
1mg of Methyltren is equal to 100mg of Test Suspension, that's how potent this **** is! It's used to test androgren receptor site affinity. Even in micrograms it's toxic.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the thread I remember on here was talking about it being toxic in micrograms. I am not 100% positive on it, but I believe chemo a mod who used to be here tried it in the mcg levels and reported jaundice signs in one week. Ill continue searching for the thread.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Even in micro grams it's something like 10x as toxic as Anadrol to the liver.

papa G

Awards
I'm looking forward to trying m-tst (have 3 bottles) It seems it is pretty potent at 4+ mgs. How can these methoxy's be so potent at the low dosage. I've seen bloodwork for TRN and it seems ok. Even methyl-test requires higher mg's to be potent. I can't wait to see how this stuff works but want to know if anyone has seen any bloodwork on tst. Any honest replys appreciated.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
They are able to manipulate compounds so much these days nothing shocks me anymore, although if they could improve on something as basic as Testosterone now that would be cool

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I hate to break this to you but you wouldn't last a week. and you do not grow when your liver has been killed, its kind of a necessary organ so after about day 1 your going to have a problem.

BTW they have a steriod out that is like metribolone already, it may even be stronger, mibolerone. 5mg a day and you would be bigger then ronnie. That is of course a leathal dose so......

rassler119

Banned
Awards
ok, i knew it was made before, but i didnt know it was available commercially. i was only curious about it.

every steroid can compromise someone's health, some worse than others. Some people do other methylated compounds for 8 weeks! thats pretty extreme and hard on your body. is that comparable to a week or two on methyltren? i dont know. everyone on here who injest oral steroids is at risk. so the thought of taking this is certainly not crazy. humans do things everyday that are detrimental to their health. we are stupid.

as far as being as big as ronnie coleman...i dont see that happening

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rassler, you are kind of amazing me. Every post in this thread has told you to please stay away from Methyltren because it is highly hepatoxic, and yet it still seems as if you are considering taking it. Yes, some people stack too many methyls which is also dangerous to your health, but even on a stack I'm not sure if you could make a comparison between two stacked methlys and Methyltren.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You could run a low dose of d-bol ot t-bol for 8 weeks and be fine, do that with Methyltren and you'll be ****ed. And ya apparently it does work well but liver damage isn't a risk with this compound it's a fact. If you use this compound your just plain ignorate and don't give two ****s about your health.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
ok, i knew it was made before, but i didnt know it was available commercially. i was only curious about it.

every steroid can compromise someone's health, some worse than others. Some people do other methylated compounds for 8 weeks! thats pretty extreme and hard on your body. is that comparable to a week or two on methyltren? i dont know. everyone on here who injest oral steroids is at risk. so the thought of taking this is certainly not crazy. humans do things everyday that are detrimental to their health. we are stupid.

as far as being as big as ronnie coleman...i dont see that happening
This isn't even comparable. metribolone is a stones through from mibolerone, that one we have a long history with that. Tyson bite someones ear off because of that ****. People have killed themselves by mistakenly taking two doses. not only that but the type of damage it does may not be reserable. That is the liver may not be able to regenerate after being posisoned with mibolerone. That is why no one with any common sense ****s with this stuff let alone the metribolone. There just is no muscles worth dying for. I really hope you listen to what people here are telling you, we don't want to be reading about you in the newspaper.

And I was being sarcastic about the ronnie part, 5mg would kill you quick.

rassler119

Banned
Awards
I picked up on your sarcasm. As far as mibolerone, Dr.D seems to think the hepatoxicity is exaggerated. And I have seen a few posters on here who have had good results with it. Chances of me getting it and using it are slim, however.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Mibolerone is meant to be used before exercise to increase aggression, so you wouldn't be using it like you would Methyltren. I just got done reading bigcat's write up on it and it sounds insanely powerful, more liver toxic than methyltren but slightly less androgenic and VERY anabolic, apparently if it weren't for the liver toxicity even 5mg daily would give you amazing gains. I don't disagree with the use of mibolerone when you look at what it's used for, a fighter might use it before a fight or a powerlifter before a meet, so I can't see the harm in using a couple drops for a couple of days out of a year, (not in a row). I don't think it's any crazier than using DNP.

Bajanbastard

Awards
Believe it or not people are using metribolone and are still alive. I'm considering using it but not orally, 200mcg injected twice daily sub-q. Taking advantage of it binding to the A.R, to test if it can work as a spot reduction (fat) agent.

As for orals use: 2.5mg taken ED resulted in jaundiced test subjects after 3-4 weeks. I would guess 500mcg ED for no more that 2 weeks would be 'safe'.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
look next for methylcyanide. "if you ain't dying, you ain't trying."

:rolleyes:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not people are using metribolone and are still alive. I'm considering using it but not orally, 200mcg injected twice daily sub-q. Taking advantage of it binding to the A.R, to test if it can work as a spot reduction (fat) agent.

As for orals use: 2.5mg taken ED resulted in jaundiced test subjects after 3-4 weeks. I would guess 500mcg ED for no more that 2 weeks would be 'safe'.

Ok I see you have done your research, but still 2 weeks for a injectable seems short, and for it to cause juandice in low doses orally just attests to its hepatoxicity. Good thing that you have seen doses and people lived, all in all most posters here are about being safe to have slow but steady gains, thats why I believe the compound in question has risks that outweigh the benefit. After all do you think rasseler will get labs after he runs this compund? Although I ASSume, i doubt he is running labs right now, as most do not know the benefits of that either.

Not to sound preachy i just do not want this guy to have his liver hate him for the rest of his life, I have seen liver failure, and its not pretty. BB that is how my Bajan Grandfather passed, and to see his eyes totally yellow, and him die the next day is devastating.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Mibolerone is meant to be used before exercise to increase aggression, so you wouldn't be using it like you would Methyltren. I just got done reading bigcat's write up on it and it sounds insanely powerful, more liver toxic than methyltren but slightly less androgenic and VERY anabolic, apparently if it weren't for the liver toxicity even 5mg daily would give you amazing gains. I don't disagree with the use of mibolerone when you look at what it's used for, a fighter might use it before a fight or a powerlifter before a meet, so I can't see the harm in using a couple drops for a couple of days out of a year, (not in a row). I don't think it's any crazier than using DNP.
I'm sorry but your talking about the only steriod that I know that has dirrectly casued someone to die. (and not be blamed)and mibolerone IS NOT ment to be taken before an event, it is ment to prevent a ***** from coming into heat. It is used in that manner because there is no other practical use for it. So what were actaully talking about is a drug that is used to induce "roid rage". I'm sorry but I don't see how that can be justified considering how toxic mibolerone is. And how many BBers or powerlifter limit themselves to a "few times a year"? If they did it might not be so bad but in practice....

rassler119

Banned
Awards
Many steroids that BBers use are not intended to be used by humans. That doesnt mean I should use Metribolone though. I understand that is very very harsh. Everyone one has thought of doing things they shouldnt. I know I will never do this one. I was just wanting to know more about it.

Apowerz6-

i do know the value of labs. My lipids and liver enzymes would probably be razy if I did something like this.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro, just want to be sure, not a lot do, as I never valued them until I came here.

Bajanbastard

Awards
I am not using it for muscle growth. As longs as there's tren/test i would never need to, however in theory it has excellent spot reduction potential. I personally would like to test that theory out. But me take it oral? No friggin way.

Skye: The LD50 for meribolone is kinda high, how much did the person take?
I friend of mine took 1mg and in his own words 'didn't even know his own name'.

rassler119

Banned
Awards
I just wish there were compounds this powerful that were fairly safe.

Bajanbastard

Awards
I find it funny that the rule of thumb for muscle building/fat loss drugs is that the more effective it is the more dangerous it is.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean it was MEANT to be used before a powerflifting competition or fight i meant that's how most that use it choose to use it. I realize what it's medical use was. But 90% of the steroids being produced aren't used the way they were meant to be used anyway, does my QV Test Enathante go to my pig, hell no, lol.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
1mg of Methyltren is equal to 100mg of Test Suspension, that's how potent this **** is! It's used to test androgren receptor site affinity. Even in micrograms it's toxic.
It would be a hell of alot safer to go for 100mg of test susp. The safe dosage for metribolone is no where near the effective... so it's completely worthless IMO.

Bajanbastard

Awards
500-750mg methtren has been roughly est. to about as effective as 150-250mg of trenbolone acetate daily. 1mg would be crazy.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am not using it for muscle growth. As longs as there's tren/test i would never need to, however in theory it has excellent spot reduction potential. I personally would like to test that theory out. But me take it oral? No friggin way.

Skye: The LD50 for meribolone is kinda high, how much did the person take?
I friend of mine took 1mg and in his own words 'didn't even know his own name'.
No one is quite sure; the local corner didn't know what caused the liver to go like that so he didn't test. What I was told that he usually took a big slug before a meet, supposedly 400mcg. His buddy said he accidentally took it twice. I do know that he wasn’t on anything else (not for a lack of trying) and that he only used if for the meets (didn’t have enough of it for anything else) He was dead the next day and the all the hick corner could come up with is that he suffered liver failure and that his liver test had been fine at the start of the season when he had gotten his physical. I hate to say this but that was probably a good thing that the media never got a hold of that.

Bajanbastard

Awards
I find it very hard to believe a single 400mcg dose caused liver failure in a healthy adult male in one day. My boy took 1000mcg and was fine.

Sad to hear he died tho. :(

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I find it very hard to believe a single 400mcg dose caused liver failure in a healthy adult male in one day. My boy took 1000mcg and was fine.

Sad to hear he died tho. :(
That would have been actually about once a week or so (I don’t think there was a meet ever week) then the double dosage. Its still scary. And the LD50 is the point that 50% of the subject die, there is a lot of variance in this. Some of the subjects don’t take any where near the amount others several times. Your boy might be able to get by with taking a mg, this kid did it (supposedly) and die. I believe the other term for this is russian roulette.