Advice/log coming for X-MASS/BN's Genric Superdrol

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Well tomorrow i plan on starting my cycle
stats

I'm 21, and i am doing this because i am trying to become a fire fighter, i have alot of experience with supplement's but this is my first cycle. I've got 6 year's of lifting experience, due to heavy intrest in martial arts.

Stat's
WT 206
Height 5-10
8%bodyfat(used clamp's)

With out further redue, i'd like to get some advice on my up coming stack.

Pre cycle,
(last month or more)
Milkthisle(now)
Hawthberry(now)
Anti-oxident(Scivation)
Vita-Min(Now)
Alcar(Bn genric)
Super(EFA)

(and of coure protein and creatine)

Now for the cycle starting tomorrow
I will be using X-mass and BN's Genric Version of superdrol

Week.1 Xmass 40
Week 2 Xmass 80/ATD - San Attitude
Week 3 Xmass 80 and BNsuperdrol 10
Week 4 BnSuperdrol 20/ATD-San Attitude
Week 5 BNsuperdrol 30

PCT
Week 1 40 Tamax-(dosage still undecided thinking 40)- Retain(of course contiue with liver protection)
Week 2 Same as above
Week 3 Same
Week 4 Same
Week 5 Anagon and Rebound xt
(contiueing both til bottle's run out)

out of fear of delayed gyno will run nolva dx after everything else.

Thoughts on stack or thing's i should add to my pct?

Thanks

will log result's

expected calory intake will be 4-5k
Also 2 gallon's of water daily

Will be taking
Cell Fuel
And Whey protein and perhaps a weight gainer as well.

Thought's

Much appericated, hopefully this can be a useful/wondeful experinence, i do worry about hairloss since at 21 i'm already experiencing some due to , what i believe to be caused by ATD from BN's Anadrostrien. Any advice on what i can take during my cycle to insure this dosent happen ?

Sincerly
Dr L

Also taking extend/glycer grow

might even add some shock theorpy in(have a tub, good stuff but taste is too much)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You may not have to go up to 30mg SD, so, if your still getting results at 20mg daily, Id keeop the dose there.

For PCT, some DHEA never hurt anyone, or their wallet.
You could always drop the ATD. Unless Im missunderstanding what it actually is, it just looks a little out of place. I dont think it will hurt, but I also dont think it is a necessity.

There are some chems you can take for hairloss. Do a little "research" and pick some up.

Other then that, Everything looks fine. You should really like this cycle, as it is what I did my First time with these newer orals.
The LMG (ERGO in my case) shut me down pretty damn hard after week 3ish. The SD was nice to me in those regaurds, but got bad backpumps and had some sleeping problems.
You could get some melitonin or some GABA or that REM- 3 product for those nights, and PCT.

Hope this helps some..

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
You may not have to go up to 30mg superdrol, so, if your still getting results at 20mg daily, Id keeop the dose there.

For post cycle therapy, some DHEA never hurt anyone, or their wallet.
You could always drop the ATD. Unless Im missunderstanding what it actually is, it just looks a little out of place. I dont think it will hurt, but I also dont think it is a necessity.

There are some chems you can take for hairloss. Do a little "research" and pick some up.

Other then that, Everything looks fine. You should really like this cycle, as it is what I did my First time with these newer orals.
The LMG (ERGO in my case) shut me down pretty damn hard after week 3ish. The SD was nice to me in those regaurds, but got bad backpumps and had some sleeping problems.
You could get some melitonin or some GABA or that REM- 3 product for those nights, and PCT.

Hope this helps some..
Thanks for the respone's

I am gonna drop my ATD product's beside's my rebound xt(using after tam.

I'll keep you guy's posted.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Well today's day 3, and let me say the workout's have been intense, i've bumped my intake of food to about 3000-5000 depending on the day and mood. I've gotten truely swolen , drinking about 2 gallon's a day has defintly put alot of water into my muscles, walking around feeliong bloated, i have ton'z of energy on this stuff. Could be because of the increase in calorie's or rampage or even water intake? but so far so good.

Work out's have been a bit speratic as i can't seem focus on upper or lower, i just feel like doing diffrent work out's every day, I'm hitting up the gym twice a day and trying to work muscle's that aren't sore/swollen in 3 day's my bicep's have gone up almost a inche, its unbelieable progress. Its to early to tell if there's going to be side's.

I'm a bit more sluggishly slow, but much stronger... Maybe just start of bloating has made my natural explosiveness in submission wrestling and judo subside for alittle while. or maybe just because i only got 6 hour's of sleep because of the heat. Hard to say, Sex drive has defintly gone up some.

I weighed myself on my home scale say's i'm 210 and when i weighed myself on saturday i was 206/207 now my home scale isnt really that acurrate so i will try to find a good scale to messure from within next couple of day's or buy a new scale this friday/payday.

As soon as i refine my workout's alittle better i will be upping some result's for you so you can check my progress.

Also one more note,

THIRD week ,

going to do 120 X-mass
10 superdrol

Keep you posted

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Time for a update,

Today felt pretty good the diffrence in very noticeable, at this rate by end up my SD cycle it maybe hard to deny the fact i'm cycling, Mood is up and confiedence/agression is slightly up.

Lift's are kinda all over the place, all going up, my defintion is starting to show, though i feel bloated it look semi lean.

Side's to report nothing to major alittle achne on my shoulder's but it cleared up.

odly enough i was starting to break out on my face before cycle, and its starting to clear up. I know its 90% more likely due to the increase water and healther eatting. But found it intresting none the less, The boy's working and working well, sometime's alittle tingling but i hear its normal.

If you choose to use X-mass i can't stress how importian it is to get 2 gallon's of water down. You'd be suprised your muscle's get very wet, fast.

Overall all lift's are up, didn't have time weigh myself.

This weekend i will probably attemp to upload some pic's

also supplementing GG/Xtend seem's to help alot,

Approx daily intake of calorie's 4000

any thought's or question's

Don't be afraind to chime in.

Thanks
Dr L

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'll be interested to see this cycle pan out. Do you have dostinex in case of prolactin gyno? I know you plan on running nolva, but i don't believe that willl help with prolactin gyno. I plan on running x-mass alone in a few months.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I'll be interested to see this cycle pan out. Do you have dostinex in case of prolactin gyno? I know you plan on running nolva, but i don't believe that willl help with prolactin gyno. I plan on running x-mass alone in a few months.

afraid i don't i do plan on running rebound xt after my nolva, but that's about it....

UPDATE

Day 9 must say i have been feeling alittle tired, and irratated. alot of water gain i must say, strength is up but speed is down, no idea why but i suppose water weight slowing me down. Libido is at a cross hasnt neccarly shut down but is defintly not sky high.

still getting alittle acne on my shoulder's, i did graduate fire academy so that's a plus, i am super sore from this weekend and martial art's so i took the last two day's off from lifting, hopefully start again today.

Another side effect appitite is way down, having trouble stomaching 3000 calories!

Ideas?

Last but not least i need to weigh myself to give you a update on my weight.

Keep you guy's posted

Dr L