Designer roids? why not just use GEAR??

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Well I have been off cycle for about a year now. Got about 5 AAS cycles under my belt. I was thinking about trying some Pheraplex because I didn't feel like doing the whole shut down, side effect thing from the Test. Plus I wouldn't mind staying away from roids for a while and going the legal road. But of what I have been reading all these designer roids have the same sides. They shut you down, along with all the other sides you have to worry about from doing a AAS cycle. And you need PTC after a cycle of these designer roids too. And I also read about a lot of lethargy with these designers that I would not be happy about at all.

So why not just use real gear is my question? I am assuming it has to do with legality issues being number one, and availability being number 2, am I correct? Because otherwise I am extremely curious why?

Is there anyone out there who actually likes a Pheraplex or Superdrol cycle over a nice cycle of say some European Test Enathate at 750 mg a week, stacked with some Deca, or Masteron? Please fill me in If I should try this route this summer and not worry about the cops knocking down my door, or stick with my normal summer cycle with some AAS..Thanks guys....FLU

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a pretty large thread somewhere around here with this exact same topic being debated. I guess you will never know how much you will like them until you try them yourselves. I know there are guys who have done heavy gear their whole life and loved something like SD, and others who have tried it once and never will again.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
just use the real thing if you can get it. PP is weak. SD is good but you will feel like crap. Run test all summer, feel good and don't worry about having a beer now and then.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I have been off cycle for about a year now. Got about 5 anabolic steroids cycles under my belt. I was thinking about trying some Pheraplex because I didn't feel like doing the whole shut down, side effect thing from the Test. Plus I wouldn't mind staying away from roids for a while and going the legal road. But of what I have been reading all these designer roids have the same sides. They shut you down, along with all the other sides you have to worry about from doing a AAS cycle. And you need PTC after a cycle of these designer roids too. And I also read about a lot of lethargy with these designers that I would not be happy about at all.

So why not just use real gear is my question? I am assuming it has to do with legality issues being number one, and availability being number 2, am I correct? Because otherwise I am extremely curious why?

Is there anyone out there who actually likes a Pheraplex or Superdrol cycle over a nice cycle of say some European Test Enathate at 750 mg a week, stacked with some Deca, or Masteron? Please fill me in If I should try this route this summer and not worry about the cops knocking down my door, or stick with my normal summer cycle with some AAS..Thanks guys....FLU
Basically the only reason most will do legal ones are for legality issues. In reality, these legal ones are worse for you in terms of sides than illegal ones such as dbol are. If you are comfortable getting test, deca, and masteron i would get that any day over pheraplex or superdrol. The illegal ones are more effective, less sides, fairly cheap, and shut you do less. The new ones have lots of nasty sides, many are the same as illegal ones they are just worse. My thoughts are if you are comfortable buying some test, do it, i find it to be safer and gets you better results.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
That makes sence mullet, and Ripped I know not to mess with the superdrol cuz I don't wan't to feel ****ty, but thought the PP may be alright. I'll prob just stick with test since this **** shuts you down just the same. Also with your last comment ripped about the beer now and then, which I do indulge in over the summer, I take it the designer orals are harsh on the ol' liver more so than an injectable.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Just saw your post Snakebyte. Makes a lot of sense.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, they are untested (pharmaceutically) 17aa methlys, so they are theoretically going to do quite the number on your liver.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about everyone else, but I never had lethargy when I was on SD. I've run 3 full cycles and never had lethargy on any of them.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
it's an individualistic decision, for example, myself...I have done test, sust, and deca about 5 years ago...that was ok, because at that point, I was just starting college and didn't care about the consequences (dealing with the law), now five years later, I have a degree, a great job, and a great wife, and I wouldn't want to risk the slammer so basically I opt for the legal stuff but harsher on the body...everyone has their trade-offs since everyone is in a different circumstance...hope this helps...ha...
I agree with this completely. Also, one that hasnt been brought up is some people probably dont like the idea of being on cycle for 12 weeks+. One can do a 21-day cycle of superdrol and gain some good mass then recover and the total time spent recovering and doing the cycle is equal to or less than that of an injectable cycle.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I agree with this completely. Also, one that hasnt been brought up is some people probably dont like the idea of being on cycle for 12 weeks+. One can do a 21-day cycle of superdrol and gain some good mass then recover and the total time spent recovering and doing the cycle is equal to or less than that of an injectable cycle.
Yeah, but are these gains going to be long term? Are you sure that your health is completely fine even though you dont see any sides on the outside?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but are these gains going to be long term? Are you sure that your health is completely fine even though you dont see any sides on the outside?
The answer is probably No to both, although I have seen gains kept pretty well, so long as diet and PCT are top-notch. But from the ignorant point of view...

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
This is good info guys. So basically what I'm seeing is that Superdrol or PP is actually harsher on your body than say a Test/deca cycle? As said above a similar topic was discussed b4 does anyone have the link?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
This is good info guys. So basically what I'm seeing is that Superdrol or PP is actually harsher on your body than say a Test/deca cycle? As said above a similar topic was discussed b4 does anyone have the link?
For the most part, injectables are safer than orals, in general. not just with legal AAS but illegal AAS too.

I think the biggest concern here is lipids and liver values.

What I am interested in, for those of you on the injectable bandwagon (generally smarter guys) is, what lies behind the theory that longer cycles arent as bad for your HPTA??

You could reason that your body is not in a whole bunch of hormonal fluctuations per year with injectables but you could also reason that with orals, it is only out of whack for a shorter amount of time (~4 weeks Vs. ~12 weeks), so recovery should be quicker and better.

animalXXX

Awards
I'd take the test/deca cycle any day over a bunch of short SD or PP cycles. I do believe that PP is weak, also i'm about 10 days into a SD cycle at 30mg and so far all it's done for me is decrease my libido. And when you have a girlfriend that's not a good thing. I'm gona finish the cycle now anyways, see if it will "kick" in more, but i don't think i'll de doing SD ever again.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Basically the only reason most will do legal ones are for legality issues. In reality, these legal ones are worse for you in terms of sides than illegal ones such as dbol are. If you are comfortable getting test, deca, and masteron i would get that any day over pheraplex or superdrol. The illegal ones are more effective, less sides, fairly cheap, and shut you do less. The new ones have lots of nasty sides, many are the same as illegal ones they are just worse. My thoughts are if you are comfortable buying some test, do it, i find it to be safer and gets you better results.
ugh. rather than flame or neg rep, i'm just going to say:

i disagree with most of what you said, and i dislike that you posted as if they were facts.

anybody ever heard of anadrol???? tren??? halo??? methyl-tren??? cheque drops???? jesus....plenty of illegal **** that's ROUGH.

stop thinking legal versus illegal and start thinking about the compounds themselves and how they work.

there is some good legal stuff out there. TRN seems very good, TST has promise, 1,4ad has its place, some guys like prostan...before the ban i loved 4-ad

the only real truth in this thread is that injecting estered steroids is generally safer than 17a methylated steroids....but you typically shift the sides to the HPTA impact instead of the blood lipid profile and liver.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ugh. rather than flame or neg rep, i'm just going to say:

i disagree with most of what you said, and i dislike that you posted as if they were facts.

anybody ever heard of anadrol???? tren??? halo??? methyl-tren??? cheque drops???? jesus....plenty of illegal **** that's ROUGH.

stop thinking legal versus illegal and start thinking about the compounds themselves and how they work.

there is some good legal stuff out there. TRN seems very good, TST has promise, 1,4ad has its place, some guys like prostan...before the ban i loved 4-ad

the only real truth in this thread is that injecting estered steroids is generally safer than 17a methylated steroids....but you typically shift the sides to the HPTA impact instead of the blood lipid profile and liver.
I agree with what you say about there are many harsh illegal ones, but I was comparing to more common used orals that are illegal. Methyl-tren, cheque drops and halo are not used by average lifters (at least most I hear of are not using this). My comparison was mainly meant for things such as dbol, winny, anavar and the likes. I completely agree with the others. The main point of what I was trying to say was that injectables are less likely to do the damage that some of the orals out here do (once again talking about common used stuff by average users). Some stuff like finigenx, prostan are both good non-methyl drugs, but the comparison was towards pp and superdrol which the poster originally asked about. My bad if it came off the wrong way.

EDIT: i reread my original post and I did make some generalizations without clarifying them, I need to remember that not everyone knows what Im thinking:eek:

PharmD

Awards
One positive about some of the illegal anabolic steroids is that they've been used in the past to treat many different types of disease states. You can go to Pubmed for example and see what the side effects were when oxymethalone was used to treat anemia or oxandrolone was used to treat burn victims, etc. Some of these new designer steroids have never been tested that I know of.

6oxo User

Awards
...and the term "illegal" for the banned AASs has a whole new meaning for the ones grabbed into the system these days, which for what I read, is not fun.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Foe some, the motivation is based primarily on the lack of individual access to AAS.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) I cant find any real gear, and I dont trust online sources.
2) I cant stick myself with a needle, Im a complete girl when it comes to blood. Some day I will get some real gear and give it a shot im sure.

Id love to find some Oral Turinbol for my next cycle though. Unfortunately I have to resort to Halodrol.

Jason_L

Awards
1) I cant find any real gear, and I dont trust online sources.
2) I cant stick myself with a needle, Im a complete girl when it comes to blood. Some day I will get some real gear and give it a shot im sure.

Id love to find some Oral Turinbol for my next cycle though. Unfortunately I have to resort to Halodrol.
If you really wanted to and did some research, you could find some gear/sources. It's very easy to verify whether a site that claims to sell british dragon products is legit. And then there's home brew with fina pellets, etc...

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah im a college student who moved back with my parents until I graduate. I cant exactly brew up some tren in my kitchen. And I am paranoid about getting ripped off in the mail. There is a site that claim to ship from the US but you have to wire them cash. If they rip me off, im out money. No disputing that payment like you can with VISA. I should just go to the nicest gym around, find the biggest guy there and ask him if he has any juice to sell.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should just go to the nicest gym around, find the biggest guy there and ask him if he has any juice to sell.
I am pretty sure you are messing around, at least I hope you are. Although someone may take pity on you and hook you up, the vast majority of guys will either burn you or freak on you for coming upto them without ever meeting them and sniffing for a source. You'd look like a Narc.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure you are messing around, at least I hope you are. Although someone may take pity on you and hook you up, the vast majority of guys will either burn you or freak on you for coming upto them without ever meeting them and sniffing for a source. You'd look like a Narc.
Yeah I know. Im joking.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know. Im joking.
I'd stay away from mainstream websites. Look around on boards and such (make sure not to break their rules either). Some boards openly talk about such stuff, you just need to find them which can be difficult, but once you do you are golden. Most websites I have seen before either are selling fake stuff with a similiar name to the real deal or are probably going to scam you. (this is all just speculation, I of course have no idea where to get them nor do I buy them since that is a big :nono: according to the law, but that above advice does seem like it would help you if you were looking to get stuff.....)

Jason_L

Awards
Yeah im a college student who moved back with my parents until I graduate. I cant exactly brew up some tren in my kitchen. And I am paranoid about getting ripped off in the mail. There is a site that claim to ship from the US but you have to wire them cash. If they rip me off, im out money. No disputing that payment like you can with VISA. I should just go to the nicest gym around, find the biggest guy there and ask him if he has any juice to sell.
I am pretty sure you could do a simple transdermal fina w/o arousing too much suspicion. crush the pellets, throw them in some off-the-shelf TDS. No worries of getting fake **** - the pellets are legal. Not the best solution, but it's probably one of the simplest and it works.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure you could do a simple transdermal fina w/o arousing too much suspicion. crush the pellets, throw them in some off-the-shelf TDS. No worries of getting fake **** - the pellets are legal. Not the best solution, but it's probably one of the simplest and it works.

if you were to do this you might as well get some synovex-h (sp?) and have some test with it as well, no reason to just use tren in a cycle.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol worked better than test, dbol and deca combined for me. Actually only fina is stronger than superdrol on me so really you need to try and see. Test for me is as effective as drinkign a glass of water.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol worked better than test, dbol and deca combined for me. Actually only fina is stronger than superdrol on me so really you need to try and see. Test for me is as effective as drinkign a glass of water.
Ok, I understand that some compounds dont work as well for some as they do for others. But saying that test is as effective as drinking water is probably the dumbest comment I have ever heard. Not once have I ever heard someone not gaining on test. Obviously when you took it you either got some bunk gear or your diet/training was horsesh1t.

Jason_L

Awards
if you were to do this you might as well get some synovex-h (sp?) and have some test with it as well, no reason to just use tren in a cycle.
LOL - I was refering to the simplest method :) ie, somethng someone could easily do w/o arousing suspicion in the household. He mentioned he didn't think homebrew would be able to fly-under-the-radar at home. H3ll, if I was in his position and I wanted real gear, I would find a friend with his/her own place and get both the fina and syno pellets and brew it there :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL - I was refering to the simplest method :) ie, somethng someone could easily do w/o arousing suspicion in the household. He mentioned he didn't think homebrew would be able to fly-under-the-radar at home. H3ll, if I was in his position and I wanted real gear, I would find a friend with his/her own place and get both the fina and syno pellets and brew it there :)

Its been a while since Ive read on synovex and finaplix, but cant you crush both and use the pellats? Or is the ester on the test to big for dermal?

Jason_L

Awards
Its been a while since Ive read on synovex and finaplix, but cant you crush both and use the pellats? Or is the ester on the test to big for dermal?
syno has estrogen that needs removed first

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I understand that some compounds dont work as well for some as they do for others. But saying that test is as effective as drinking water is probably the dumbest comment I have ever heard. Not once have I ever heard someone not gaining on test. Obviously when you took it you either got some bunk gear or your diet/training was horsesh1t.
I used every test from qv to human to leo's china. Test simply does not work on me, at up to one gram per week I gained nothing. Did superdrol and put on 15 pounds in 3 weeks and was stronger than even on fina. Fina and superdrol with drbol and eq in that order are the only things that work on me at all.

Maybe its an ester thing? Tren ace works wonders but tren eth didnt do too much, I'bb be doing tren base and topical test base with superdrol soon, I expect this to be a killer diet...

Oh and Ps. PowerFull from usp is doing more for me than a gram of test a week did, I swear to god.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I used every test from qv to human to leo's china. Test simply does not work on me, at up to one gram per week I gained nothing. Did superdrol and put on 15 pounds in 3 weeks and was stronger than even on fina. Fina and superdrol with drbol and eq in that order are the only things that work on me at all.

Maybe its an ester thing? Tren ace works wonders but tren eth didnt do too much, I'bb be doing tren base and topical test base with superdrol soon, I expect this to be a killer diet...

Oh and Ps. PowerFull from usp is doing more for me than a gram of test a week did, I swear to god.
Wow! Thats just crazy. LOL I just cant fanthom test up to a gram not working. Thats so weird, and I couldnt even imagine to wonder why. :D Oh well, I guess everyone is different.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I was seriously considering doing a Test+Superdrol cycle but after asking around and really thinking it over i don't think i'll be using any of the new prohormones well maybe Mega-TRN, but i hear ppl saying u feel like **** on Superdrol. Whereas you WANT to be on Test for 12 weeks, lol, you just feel amazing, for ya i'll be sticking with the tried and true.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was seriously considering doing a Test+Superdrol cycle but after asking around and really thinking it over i don't think i'll be using any of the new prohormones well maybe Mega-TRN, but i hear ppl saying u feel like **** on Superdrol. Whereas you WANT to be on Test for 12 weeks, lol, you just feel amazing, for ya i'll be sticking with the tried and true.
Amazing thing is I felt GREAT on SD! Horny as all hell, energy, focuss and STRONG! maybe im a freak dunno haha