MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering a transdermal test base/ nandrolone base cycle:
Test base 500mg/Week
Deca Base 400mg/Week

Transdermal application yields 1670mg/Week of test and 1350mg/Week of deca

I was considering this for 8 weeks with M1T kickstarting the first two weeks at 5mg ED and then again the last two weeks at 5mg ED.
PCT will have Toremifene 120/90/60/30
Nolva run throughout cycle at 20mg EOD
Support supps throughout NAC/MilkThistle/Multi/VitC-E/R-ALA
MY real question is should I run this longer or shorter?-Not sure of trans cycle lengths
Also- Should I keep the M1T as a kicker or just drop it?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no need for a kickstart with dermals. they are bases, aka no ester, and will kick in super fast. kickstarts are for long estered injectables which take weeks to feel effects.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
no need for a kickstart with dermals. they are bases, aka no ester, and will kick in super fast. kickstarts are for long estered injectables which take weeks to feel effects.
Thanks
So would a 6 weeker be okay instead of an 8 weeker?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks would work just fine but I think you would be happier with 8 to 12. Like oldhand said there is no need to to use an oral with this. The only thing you might want to run with this is HCG, 250iu twice a week.

Also keep in mind that the dosages you stated are differnt then what the injectable conterparts would be. 400mg nandrolone base is worth around 600mg of nandrolone decanoate if you take in account the ester wieght. also the 500mg of test is worth a little over 700mg of test cyp. This aslo chages the ratio as you can see. While transdermals do not work as well as injectables that is still a far size slug of nandrolone so HCG is advised.

Note: the ester weight of cyp is about 30% of the steroid and the deca is something like 36%.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What kind of dermal are you using? How many cycles do you have under your belt?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks would work just fine but I think you would be happier with 8 to 12. Like oldhand said there is no need to to use an oral with this. The only thing you might want to run with this is HCG, 250iu twice a week.

Also keep in mind that the dosages you stated are differnt then what the injectable conterparts would be. 400mg nandrolone base is worth around 600mg of nandrolone decanoate if you take in account the ester wieght. also the 500mg of test is worth a little over 700mg of test cyp. This aslo chages the ratio as you can see. While transdermals do not work as well as injectables that is still a far size slug of nandrolone so HCG is advised.

Note: the ester weight of cyp is about 30% of the steroid and the deca is something like 36%.
i agree with everything but the HCG. i wouldnt even bother with it until week 3 at least. i've experienced first-hand the desensitization to LH brought on by HCG - use it only when you need it (ie. shrinkage)

MPFit posts your cycle results when you start - i'm doing a similar cycle in a few months (adding bold base, IGF/slin, andriol and maybe some Tprop but only going 4 weeks)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i agree with everything but the HCG. i wouldnt even bother with it until week 3 at least. i've experienced first-hand the desensitization to LH brought on by HCG - use it only when you need it (ie. shrinkage)

MPFit posts your cycle results when you start - i'm doing a similar cycle in a few months (adding bold base, IGF/slin, andriol and maybe some Tprop but only going 4 weeks)
keep in mind that I have only known one person that has ever ran nand base but it didn't take him 3 weeks to get shutdown, it happend the first week (granted it 75mg a day of the nand base with nothing else). I have heard this from others though and that is why I usually advacate the lowest dosage posible. whould you still be of the same mind considering it at 250iu twice a week or still objecting to running it poried? (that is not until there is something to fix)

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Thankz for responses... Okay so I'm going to run a 10 weeker..I'll lower the doses due to the ratio you stated Skye:
So I'll lower it to about 300mg/Week of the nandrolone and 350mg/week of test base?

sameold your cycle looks SO similar to what I proposed in my head, but I have to plan cycles around what my source has- right now he has two bases so i wanna run this dermal.. I was thinking adding bold and test undeco but source is out =/

As for the HCG I have some IU's left over from last cycle in January.. I'll use it as I need it.

I have done 2 PH/PS (whatever) cycles with finigen/1,4add and PP/SD..
In january i popped my cherry with the test enanthate @ 500mg/week..
Went from 178-193 w/ that cycle- steady at 184 right now... now one and a half months later.
I'll write a log as soon as I get this all together
BTW I'm gonna be using the DMSO method posted in the Recipe sticky in transdermals as my method of absorption. =D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Not with transdermals, 1-Test & 4-AD shrank my sack to shriveled prunes in 1 week, Test Cyp and 1-Test Cyp didn't do this until 3-4 weeks into the cycle.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not with transdermals, 1-Test & 4-AD shrank my sack to shriveled prunes in 1 week, Test Cyp and 1-Test Cyp didn't do this until 3-4 weeks into the cycle.
gotcha....well everyone responds differently. i think we can agree that he should just monitor his sack and use HCG accordingly.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Before you go on for 10 weeks check out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/30514-6week-dermal-oral-begins.html?highlight=6week+dermal
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/21807-third-times-charm-40day-cycle-round.html?highlight=6week+dermal

Both are cycle's using test base and I think bold base as well for 6 weeks. Read up on them and see that you can have a plenty successful cycle with 6 weeks. Mine I used orals, ones that were considered less harsh on the liver, but used them for different reasons which is stated in the log. I agree with everyone, no need for a kickstart, especially m1t, if I had any i would personally flush it down the toilet, but thats just me.

Hope those logs help a little bit. If you are interested in the concept of the dosages, they are based off the book "Building the Perfect Beast" but Arthur L. Rea. Great book especially for short "blitz cycles" which these dermal cycles jminis and I did were. Good luck on what you decide to do.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it has taken me so long- I will be running a log
I am just waiting for my gear to come in =/... Took me about a month 2 get the money so now I'm just waiting for the materials so I can start- I ordered them so I should be able to begin the log in like 2-3 weeks
sorry 4 the wait