Derma Dosage?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I'm familiar with injections but not with the derma method and the search just leaves me with contraditing answers. I'm done
pinning painful homemade gear. So i was planning on brewing up some test prop and tren ace.

Injecting wise I would use:
tren ace mg/week 350mg for 8 weeks
test prop mg/week 500mg for 9 weeks

How does this translate for derma gel like Plojel considering the low absorption rate:

How much tren ace would i need to apply per week being equivelant of 350mg injectable?
How much test prop would i need to apply per week being equivelant of 500mg injectable?

Any advice appreciated!

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Well first if you want to put these powders into dermals you should remove the ester--search the transdermal forums for how to do this--then the absorbtion rate is about 30% in some of the most optimal situations... so if you want:
tren BASE 350mg/week =~ 1200mg/week dermal
test BASE 500mg/week=~ 1670mg/week dermal

I have read that the best dermal application is DMSO with seran wrapped around location... possibly absorption of 35-40% but not sure...

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Thanx man!

From reading around here on the forum it seems like it's only necessary to strip the ester off the test prop for use in topological application.

Tren Ace should absorb almost as well as Tren Base right?

Any other comments on the dosages I mentioned above?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Sounds about right.. but i still belive the tren base to be superior to the ace with dermal applications (Lower molecular weight)

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Yeha but so far during the conversion you can lose up to 50% of the product so there is no point.

So how about this:
tren ACE 350mg/week =~ ????? mg/week dermal

How much does 350mg Tren ACE intramuscular equal to dermally?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yeha but so far during the conversion you can lose up to 50% of the product so there is no point.

So how about this:
tren ACE 350mg/week =~ ????? mg/week dermal

How much does 350mg Tren ACE intramuscular equal to dermally?
you don't lose 50% of the product. tren ace is 87% tren by wieght so even with a 7% loss factor your still recovering 80% of your gear. more really sence 13% of the original was just ester wieght.

and tren ace may only be half as effective being absorbed. (in dmso) I don't know about the PLO gel. so your basically talking about 10 to 15% absorbsion vs 20 to 35%

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Skye, you rock! Thanks so much, will de-ester the tren immediately!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 3
YoungThor Anabolics 67
YoungThor Anabolics 5
Anabolics 3