Test/deca Oral Suggestions

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
What would be a good choice for kick start besides dbol for a bulker cycle from all otc designer orals? also would tran 4ad be advised in addition to oral for first few weeks till test kicks in?

animalXXX

Awards
Well the only designer oral that in my experience has come close to d-bol was M1T. Some people also like PP, but it didn't do that much for me. But i think that you'll be fine on a 12 week cycle of test/deca without an oral. Why stress your liver out too? If the nutrition is right you'll get awsome results.

size

Awards
  • Established
There is no need to use an oral unless you are simply impatient and want to see rapid gains.
What are your dosages looking like?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
test prop would be my pick, maybe test prop and nand pp if you wanted. or if your really impatient you can front load, deca works extreamly well doing that but it takes quite a bit up front.

if you must have an oral up front and don't want dbol try tbol instead.

There is just no way that I could recomend a designer steriod when you are already running the illegal ons. theres not point to it

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
10 weeker test ethanate 500mg per week, deca 300mg per week(was thinking of maybe switching deca to primobolen for last five weeks-- what would be good dosage?)..several oral pro/designers cylce under my belt 5'8" 180 9% body fat and diet and training in check. stock pile of super,phera, ergo, halo, methoxy trn, mega tst, plus some pre ban stuff available so figured could add something first few weeks to use it.but I realize it is not really necessary. Probably like a lot of people on this board purchased items without using them kinda like a bad habit.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
10 weeker test ethanate 500mg per week, deca 300mg per week(was thinking of maybe switching deca to primobolen for last five weeks-- what would be good dosage?)..several oral pro/designers cylce under my belt 5'8" 180 9% body fat and diet and training in check. stock pile of super,phera, ergo, halo, methoxy trn, mega tst, plus some pre ban stuff available so figured could add something first few weeks to use it.but I realize it is not really necessary. Probably like a lot of people on this board purchased items without using them kinda like a bad habit.
Bro that is not even long enough for the deca, it takes about 6 weeks to "kick in" so that would leave you just 4 weeks with the intended dosage.go read http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forums/showpost.php?p=330&postcount=1 for more info. the example I used was EQ but its close enough to deca in half life.