Question About Adding 3-Alpha

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

Question About Adding 3-Alpha

Hey guys, just ordered my T1-Pro and was wondering if it would be ok to add 3-alpha powder to it and at what dosage would you reccomend, not bad for 3/gram.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.12%

I am not sure how much could be added, but it could be a nice addittion to your stack. It will help keep your gains lean. I would watch for dht related side effects.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%

Don't add it to your T-1Pro. Either cap it or just take the powder, as the 3-alpha has around 40% bioavailbility when taken orally, I think.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%

Originally posted by Sir Foxx
    Don't add it to your T-1Pro. Either cap it or just take the powder, as the 3-alpha has around 40% bioavailbility when taken orally, I think.
    No, you'd get way better absorbtion from adding it to the transdermal. I don't know how much gets through orally, but it's very little, not close to 40%. It's just a really strong compound that works and is noticed orally, eventhough not much gets through.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

How many grams would you add to the t1-pro? And would it affect the absorbtion of the 1-test or 4ad?
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

First of all, where did you get this powder? I would be surprized if its truly 3Alpha as Bill had not released this for bulk sales that I know of.

You might be hard pressed to mix much more androgen up into the T1-Pro but I'm sure you could some in. It's been awhile since I've thought about such things but the info is around.
  7. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah................sure it is not the beta powder?
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%

It's beta, sorry guys, I thought it said alpha and got too excited, what are your guys's feelings on addin 3-beta in there?
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%

Well beta would be great in a TD, but I swear that I've read that the alpha version has just as good bioavailibility as a transdermal. I will try to find the link for it, but I think it said it has around 43% BA orally.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%

Here is the info on the alpha:

5-AA (3-Alpha version):Pros: High conversion to DHT means better strength increases and muscle hardening. Outstanding for cutting

Cons: Side effects are more pronounced with a higher conversion to DHT

Conversion rate orally: 43%

Great for hardening and pre-contest conditions and preservation of lean mass while dieting.DHT is 300% as anabolic as Test

Highly androgenic due to the high conversion of this version of 5-AA.

Increases aggressiveness due to its [DHT’s] androgenic nature.

Zero Estrogen or progesterone conversion/activity

The Beta version only has 9% conversion orally
  11. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Don't put any more powders into the t1-pro. It is already at the saturation point . It has 15g of ph in it already... Why not make a homebrew or get some t-gel and do it that way. Then you can regulat better how much is going on.. Talk to ya...
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Curt I''m confused if it's 43% bioavailable why bother.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%

I think it is because he has the beta version instead of the alpha. He thought he had alpha but instead beta, which would be better in PH gel.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

3-Alpha is not 43% bioavailable, it's converted at a 43% rate from 3-Alpha into DHT. 3-Beta converts at about 9%. The actual oral bioavailability of 3-Alpha/Beta is actually rather low and as such, it would benefit you to apply it topically.

Naturally, if you have 3-Beta, and not 3-Alpha, you might want to apply more seeing as the conversion process is less afluent.

If you're going to stack the 3-Beta with some 1-Test/4-AD you'd probably want to run 200-300mg topically of the 3-Beta. Of course, depending upon your dosages of 1-Test/4-AD and your overall PH/PS experience you can adjust this value.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ok what would recommend of 3 alpha orally stacked with T1 pro at 250 and 125 a day.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

Originally posted by DreamWeaver
    Ok what would recommend of 3 alpha orally stacked with T1 pro at 250 and 125 a day.
    150-200mg a day should suffice. That's 3-4 capsules a day at 50mg a cap. At 200mg a day you'd need two bottles of 3-Alpha to run a 30 day cycle.
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%

I learn new something on this board everyday. I apologize to all for the misinformation I have given about 3-Alpha. Thanks for explaining it to me chosen5.

Ok, does anyone know what the % is for 3-Alpha orally? Also, I've read here many times that 1,4Andro is no better taken as a Transdermal as opposed to orally. A couple of questions then.

First, what is the conversion rate for 1,4andro? Secondly, what makes 1,4 andro equally as good taken either orally or transdermally? Last question, in reference to the answer forthcoming for the previous question, does this answer apply to all of the other PH's as far as what makes them better transdermally or orally?

I feel a little stupid now, for some reason I thought bioavailibility and conversion rate were somewhat the same.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%

I learn new something on this board everyday. I apologize to all for the misinformation I have given about 3-Alpha. Thanks for explaining it to me chosen5.

Ok, does anyone know what the % is for 3-Alpha orally? Also, I've read here many times that 1,4Andro is no better taken as a Transdermal as opposed to orally. A couple of questions then.

First, what is the conversion rate for 1,4andro? Secondly, what makes 1,4 andro equally as good taken either orally or transdermally? Last question, in reference to the answer forthcoming for the previous question, does this answer apply to all of the other PH's as far as what makes them better transdermally or orally?

I feel a little stupid now, for some reason I thought bioavailibility and conversion rate were somewhat the same.
    3-Alpha converts @ 43% orally.

1,4 Andro converts @ 45% orally.

Orals are supposed to be the better choice for these two because the transdermal conversion wouldn't be that much higher, and transdermals are generally a hassle. So its just as effective and a lot easier to use it orally.

19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

First, what is the conversion rate for 1,4andro?
    The conversion rate is unknown, but the bioavailibity is 45%.

Secondly, what makes 1,4 andro equally as good taken either orally or transdermally?
    It is due to the fact that its bioavailability is so high(45%) that it equals or beats that of topical application(topical application has an availability of 25-45% depending upon formula and whom you talk to)

Last question, in reference to the answer forthcoming for the previous question, does this answer apply to all of the other PH's as far as what makes them better transdermally or orally?
    Most products used transdermally, 1-test, 4-ad etc have a low bioavailibility and would thus benefit from the higher degree of availibility offered by topical application.

No reason to feel stupid I have, and many others have, made the same mistake/s. Seeing as though we're dealing with prohormones and NOT actual steroids, we have something called "conversion rate." This conversion rate is a measurement of the amount of prohormone that is converted into active substance AKA the actual steroid that it is a precursor to.(in the case of 4-Ad it's Testosterone, 1,4 andro it's boldenone, 3-alpha it's DHT) On the other hand bioavailability deals with the amount of prohormone that makes it into the bloodstream so as to be converted into its target hormone. comprende?
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

Originally posted by JFP2026
    3-Alpha converts @ 43% orally.
    The 43% is not bioavailibility, but conversion rate. Please read the entire thread next time and you might learn a thing or two!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%

Originally posted by chosen5

The 43% is not bioavailibility, but conversion rate. Please read the entire thread next time and you might learn a thing or two!

I stand corrected.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Great I was planning on 200 a day, just crossing my t's haved aleady got 2 bottles.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Similar Forum Threads

1. I have a question about AD-3 PCT
    By CJNator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 12:15 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 10:22 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 11:11 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:36 PM
  5. question about 4-AD