The correct Dosage ?

hgainer

Awards
I been working out for about 8 years on and off and am a hardgainer. 160LB 5/7 1/2 And considering doing my first cycle. I have been doing alot of research and all the reading I have done they say to stick with Test E and sometimes Deca for your first cycle and clomid or Nov on the end. It seems that everyone recommends a certain amount for everyone. I have yet to find anyone talk about the right dosages for your weight. There is quite a difference of over all Blood Volume between a 200LB guy versus a guy like me that is 160LB. My Question is what dosage is right for me and any imput anyone has on this subject ? Does is matter ?

Cause once you inject it in you can't get it out.

Thanks alot everyone.

Mike

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I been working out for about 8 years on and off and am a hardgainer. 160LB 5/7 1/2 And considering doing my first cycle. I have been doing alot of research and all the reading I have done they say to stick with Test E and sometimes Deca for your first cycle and clomid on the end. It seems that everyone recommends a certain amount for everyone. I have yet to find anyone talk about the right dosages for your weight. There is quite a difference of over all Blood Volume between a 200LB guy versus a guy like me that is 160LB. My Question is what dosage is right for me and any imput anyone has on this subject ? Does is matter ?

Cause once you inject it in you can't get it out.

Thanks alot everyone.

Mike
your really need to read up more. Blood volume has little or nothing to do with it. And at a 160 your need to go the diet forum first. your really don't need steriods yet

having said that 400mg of test of your choice a week would be fine for about 12 weeks. If you add Deca to that you need to run it 16 weeks, it take the deca almost 6 weeks to kick in. 200 to 300mg of deca is what you would need a week. most people do not use clomid any more as it is not as effective as nolvadex and has a ton more sides. so what you would want is something like this

400mg test weeks 1 to 12
10mg nolvadex ed weeks 1 to 12
Start PCT week ? with 4 weeks of nolvadex 40/30/20/10 or 40/40/20/20 of nolvadex ed

or
400mg test cyp weeks 1 to 16
300mg deca weeks 1 to 15
10mg nolvadex ed weeks 1 to 18
HCG 250iu twice a week weeks 1 to 18
Start PCT week 19 with 4 weeks of nolvadex 40/30/20/10 or 40/40/20/20 of nolvadex ed

celicarida

Awards
Personaly i'd start with a test only cycle.
Make sure you have your diet in check

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
your really need to read up more. Blood volume has little or nothing to do with it. And at a 160 your need to go the diet forum first. your really don't need steriods yet
Great advice! :thumbsup: