keep on coughing what is the problem

1ad man

Banned
Awards
okay im on a cycle of test e and dbol 500mg a week the usual dose now i injected twice and lately i keep on coughing did i inject into a vein. i keep on coughing blood pressure is fine 140/80 im taking milk thistle. i cant stop coughing i aspirated no blood but my syringe is real bad hard to pull back. and the place where i inject has two big lumps my left glute is hard as rock i can feel two huge bumps inside .

what is the reason im coughing cant figure it out. help.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
sometimes my heart does funny things like beats fast the odd time maybe im just paranoid but one thing the coughing is not stopping did i inject into a vein and the juice is going to my lungs could that be the reason help.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i injected twice and lately i keep on coughing did i inject into a vein. i keep on coughing.
i cant stop coughing.
what is the reason im coughing cant figure it out. help.
what's the problem? :blink:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1ad man is Saluu, the roid monkey. banned from virtually every other board. i'm astonished he's still here...and yeah, not the most eloquent cat that ever was...i believe he is middle eastern and seriously overweight (not in a good way)

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
What happens that makes a person see this as a means to an end. All I see is abuse, abuse and more abuse. Is he really doing this even with these results?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Other than completely disorganized posts and some what of an attitude he hasn't really crossed any lines according to the board rules. Probably why he is still here, for the time being.

Same old- he claims to be 275. Not one person here is foolish enough to believe he is solid muscle or anything of a sort after reading his posts.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man!,.. I didnt even know rep points could go that far into the negative! :blink:

Dont know why, I just assumed at some point someone would just use a different username to hid it or something:icon_lol:

JUST in case he checks this,.. it is possible you have an infection, (in your glute) that has traveled to another part of your body.
I had this happen once, although it was not in any way related to AAS usage. Try an antibiotic.
You may be coughing blood because you have been coughing like this for a while now and your lungs are inflamed.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he hasn't really crossed any lines according to the board rules. Probably why he is still here, for the time being.
Man!,.. I didnt even know rep points could go that far into the negative! :blink:
The MOD team is doing beta testing to see how far in the neg his rep points can actually go. We have charts and stuff that reflect post and point correlations. This is very important data. ;)

1ad man, your BP is not good, but rather on the high end nearing hypertensive. The fluctuating HB is not such a good thing either. I would speculate that you may be holding some excess water/bloat that is causing the high BP and HB issues. JMO.

rocketscientist

Awards
Thought he just posted he was on M1T in some other thread...

opks22

Awards
wow, an average of -10 rep points per post, that's pretty bad...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In another thread Today, 01:08 AM
im on m1t right now and the last post summed it up half the time your so sleepy you feel like taking a nap in the shower of your gym. im surprised the lethary on this stuff is unreal im surprised the weight hasnt fallen on me yet.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
okay i love this board and have learned my lessons and have not broken any of the rules on this board . but im serious this has my really worrying i keep on coughing could it be my liver from all those m1t cycles seriously guys. im 275 around 18 percent bodyfat so i hold close to 200 pounds muscle which is pretty goodi hate braging but with diet and working out i have changed my body.

anyways i need help this cough is getting seriously so if i have an infection i should cough up blood right will i havent yet so what are signs . my lungs keep on hurting help me this coughing is getting out hand.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
the roid monkey keeps on coughing help me i love this **** i love being on sus and test e and m1t and dbol, then i go to the gym and see these skinny wimps benching pressing 40 pd dumbells while the monkey slams them 110 pd dumbells hard to the ground so everyone looking at me like im from a different planet or from the amazon.

screw the pundits screw anthony roberts im the ulitmate steroid guru im the ultimate guinea pig the masses said dont take dbol and m1t togehter i did. the masses said dont take 1g of test i did , now im starting tren soon i cant wait to be an animal inside the clubs. chicks look for two things in side the club when they are drunk who is the biggest roid monkey if you have a big gorilla chest and arms the size of any black guys banana down under consider yourself laid.

DRunk chicks want a monkey that can overpower them in bed and that is where saluu the roid monkey comes in.

anthony roberts can suck it, screw his new book , the monkey tells it like it is swolecat is juiced up monkey screw his hard work when you take that much juice as he does i be twice his size, his liver is probably the size of pamela andersons fake breasts. His heart is probably the size of arnolds chest . It aint about how you train or diet it is all about how much you willing to inject yourself if you inject yourself more than those crackheads and heroin addicts in the corner of your street than consider yourself the saluu roid monkey fan club member .

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the roid monkey keeps on coughing help me i love this **** i love being on sus and test e and m1t and dbol, then i go to the gym and see these skinny wimps benching pressing 40 pd dumbells while the monkey slams them 110 pd dumbells hard to the ground so everyone looking at me like im from a different planet or from the amazon.

screw the pundits screw anthony roberts im the ulitmate steroid guru im the ultimate guinea pig the masses said dont take dbol and m1t togehter i did. the masses said dont take 1g of test i did , now im starting tren soon i cant wait to be an animal inside the clubs. chicks look for two things in side the club when they are drunk who is the biggest roid monkey if you have a big gorilla chest and arms the size of any black guys banana down under consider yourself laid.

DRunk chicks want a monkey that can overpower them in bed and that is where saluu the roid monkey comes in.

anthony roberts can suck it, screw his new book , the monkey tells it like it is swolecat is juiced up monkey screw his hard work when you take that much juice as he does i be twice his size, his liver is probably the size of pamela andersons fake breasts. His heart is probably the size of arnolds chest . It aint about how you train or diet it is all about how much you willing to inject yourself if you inject yourself more than those crackheads and heroin addicts in the corner of your street than consider yourself the saluu roid monkey fan club member .
Will this fit in a signature?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can only pray this guy is joking. I cannot imagine anyone really thinks like this.

I wish I could stop viewing this thread

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

WOW.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay i love this board and have learned my lessons and have not broken any of the rules on this board
We love you too. Though you have not broken any board rules to my knowledge, your rants do give us some concern regarding your state of well being. Keep the voices contained to the space between your ears and not on the pages of these forums.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
We love you too. Though you have not broken any board rules to my knowledge, your rants do give us some concern regarding your state of well being. Keep the voices contained to the space between your ears and not on the pages of these forums.
ya know. in the military, there's an article entitled General Article #134. basically, this is the catch-all for any fvck up. if you hadn't specifically broken any of the other 3 million rules, they could get ya with this one any ol' time they please. perhaps, AM should have a general article...........

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:)
Art. 134. General article

Though not specifically mentioned in this chapter, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, and crimes and offenses not capital, of which persons subject to this chapter may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a general, special, or summary court-martial, according to the nature and degree of the offense, and shall be punished at the discretion of that court.

Elements.

The proof required for conviction of an offense under Article 134 depends upon the nature of the misconduct charged. If the conduct is punished as a crime or offense not capital, the proof must establish every element of the crime or offense as required bythe applicable law.

If the conduct is punished as a disorder or neglect to the prejudiceof good order and discipline in the armed forces, or of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, then the following proof is required:

(1) That the accused did or failed to do certain acts; and

(2) That, under the circumstances, the accused’s conduct was to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces or was of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.

Explanation.

(1) In general. Article 134 makes punishable acts in three categories of offenses not specifically covered in any other article of the code. These are referred to as “clauses 1, 2, and 3” of Article 134. Clause 1 offenses involve disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces. Clause 2 offenses involve conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces. Clause 3 offenses involve noncapital crimes or offenses which violate Federal law including law made applicable through the Federal Assimilative Crimes Act, see subsection (4) below. If any conduct of this nature is specifically made punishable by another article of the code, it must be charged as a violation of that article. See subparagraph (5)(a) below. How-ever, see paragraph 59c for offenses committed by commissioned officers, cadets, and midshipmen.

(2) Disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces (clause 1).

(a) To the prejudice of good order and discipline. “To the prejudice of good order and discipline” refers only to acts directly prejudicial to good order and discipline and not to acts which are preju dicial only in a remote or indirect sense. Almost any irregular or improper act on the part of a member of the military service could be regarded as prejudicial in some indirect or remote sense; however, this article does not include these distant effects. It is con-fined to cases in which the prejudice is reasonably direct and palpable. An act in violation of a local civil law or of a foreign law may be punished if it constitutes a disorder or neglect to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces. However, see R.C.M. 203concerning subject-matter jurisdiction.

(b) Breach of custom of the service. A breach of a custom of the service may result in a violation of clause 1 of Article 134. In its legal sense, “custom” means more than a method of procedure or a mode of conduct or behavior which is merely of frequent or usual occurrence. Custom arises out of long established practices which by common usage have attained the force of law in the military or other community affected by them. No custom may be contrary to existing law or regulation. A custom which has not been adopted by existing statute or regulation ceases to exist when its observance has been generally abandoned. Many customs of the service are now set forth in regulations of the vari ous armed forces. Violations of these customs should be charged under Article 92 as violations of the regulations in which they appear if the regulation is punitive. See paragraph 16c.

(3) Conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces (clause 2). “Discredit” means to injure the reputation of. This clause of Article 134 makes punishable conduct which has a tendency to bring the service into disrepute or which tends to lower it in public esteem. Acts in violation of a local civil law or a foreign law may be punished if they are of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces. However, see R.C.M. 203 concerning subject-matter jurisdiction.

(4) Crimes and offenses not capital (clause 3).

(a) In general. State and foreign laws are not included within the crimes and offenses not capital referred to in this clause of Article 134 and violations thereof may not be prosecuted as such except when State law becomes Federal law of local application under section 13 of title 18 of the United States Code(Federal Assimilative Crimes Act— see subparagraph (4) (c) below). For the purpose of court-martial jurisdiction, the laws which may be applied under clause 3 of Article 134 are divided into two groups: crimes and offenses of unlimited application (crimes which are punishable regardless where they may be committed), and crimes and offenses of local application (crimes which are punishable only if committed in a reas of federal jurisdiction).
(b) Crimes and offenses of unlimited application. Certain noncapital crimes and offenses prohibited by the United States Code are made applicable under clause 3 of Article 134 to all persons subject to the code regardless where the wrongful act or omission occurred. Examples include: counterfeiting ( 18 U.S.C. § 471), and various frauds against the Government not covered by Article 132.

(c) Crimes and offenses of local application.

(i) In general. A person subject to the code may not be punished under clause 3 of Article 134 for an offense that occurred in a place where the law in question did not apply. For example, a person may not be punished under clause 3 of Article 134 when the act occurred in a foreign country merely because that act would have been an offense under the United States Code had the act occurred in the United States. Regardless where committed, such an act might be punishable under clauses 1 or 2 of Article 134. There are two types of congressional enactments of local application: specific federal statutes (defining particular crimes), and a general federal statute, the Federal Assimilative Crimes Act (which adopts certain state criminal laws).

(ii) Federal Assimilative Crimes Act ( 18U.S.C. § 13). The Federal Assimilative Crimes Act is an adoption by Congress of state criminal laws for areas of exclusive or concurrent federal jurisdiction, provided federal criminal law, including the UCMJ, has not defined an applicable offense for the misconduct committed. The Act applies to state laws validly existing at the time of the offense without regard to when these laws were enacted, whether before or after passage of the Act, and whether before or after the acquisition of the land where the offense was committed. For example, if a person committed an act on a military installation in the United States at a certain location over which the United States had either exclusive or concurrent jurisdiction, and it was not an offense specifically defined by federal law (including the UCMJ), that person could be punished for that act by a court-martial if it was a violation of a noncapital offense under the law of the State where the military installation was located. This is possible because the Act adopts the criminal law of the state wherein the military installation is located and applies it as though it were federal law. The text of the Act is as follows: Whoever within or upon any of the places now existing or hereafter reserved or acquired as provided in section 7 of this title, is guilty of any act or omission which, although not made punishable by any enactment of Congress, would be punishable if committed or omitted within the jurisdiction of the State, Territory, Possession, or District in which such place is situated, by the laws thereof in force at the time of such act or omission, shall be guilty of a like offense and subject to a like punishment.

(5) Limitations on Article 134.

(a) Preemption doctrine. The preemption doc-trine prohibits application of Article 134 to conduct covered by Articles 80 through 132. For example, larceny is covered in Article 121, and if an element of that offense is lacking—for example, intent— there can be no larceny or larceny-type offense, either under Article 121 or, because of preemption, under Article 134. Article 134 cannot be used to create a new kind of larceny offense, one without the required intent, where Congress has already set the minimum requirements for such an offense in Article 121.

(b) Capital offense. A capital offense may not be tried under Article 134.

Predefined Offenses.

Through executive order (MCM), several offenses have been pre-defined under Article 134, to include elements of proof, and maximum permissible punishements. These offenses are:

--(Abusing public animal)

--(Adultery)

--(Assault--indecent)

--(Assault--with intent to commit murder, voluntary manslaughter, rape, robbery, sodomy, arson, burglary, or housebreaking)

--(Bigamy)

--(Bribery and graft)

--(Burning with intent to defraud)

--(Check, worthless, making and uttering--by dishonorably failing to maintain funds)

--(Cohabitation, wrongful)

--(Correctional custody--offenses against)

--(Debt, dishonorably failing to pay)

--(Disloyal statements)

--(Disorderly conduct, drunkenness)

--(Drinking liquor with prisoner)

--(Drunk prisoner)

--Article 134--(Drunkenness--incapacitation for performance of duties through prior wrongful indulgence in intoxicating liquor or any drug)

--(False or unauthorized pass offenses)

--(False pretenses, obtaining services under)

--(False swearing)

--(Firearm, discharging--through negligence)

--(Firearm, discharging--willfully, under such circumstances as to endanger human life)

--(Fleeing scene of accident)

--(Fraternization)

--(Gambling with subordinate)

--(Homicide, negligent)

--(Impersonating a commissioned, warrant, noncommissioned, or petty officer, or an agent or official)

--(Indecent acts or liberties with a child)

--(Indecent exposure)

--(Indecent language)

--(Indecent acts with another)

--(Jumping from vessel into the water)

--(Kidnapping)

--(Mail: taking, opening, secreting, destroying, or stealing)

--(Mails: depositing or causing to be deposited obscene matters in)

--(Misprision of serious offense)

--(Obstructing justice)

--(Wrongful interference with an adverse administrative proceeding)

--(Pandering and prostitution)

--(Parole, Violation of)

--(Perjury: subornation of)

--(Public record: altering, concealing, removing, mutilating, obliterating, or destroying)

--(Quarantine: medical, breaking)

--(Reckless Endangerment)

--(Requesting commission of an offense)

--(Restriction, breaking)

--(Seizure: destruction, removal, or disposal of property to prevent)

--(Self-injury without intent to avoid service)

--(Sentinel or lookout: offenses against or by)

--(Soliciting another to commit an offense)

--(Stolen property: knowingly receiving, buying, concealing)

--(Straggling)

--(Testify: wrongful refusal)

--(Threat or hoax: bomb)

--(Threat, communicating)

--(Unlawful entry)

--(Weapon: concealed, carrying)

--(Wearing unauthorized insignia, decoration, badge, ribbon, device, or lapel button)

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
i love being on sus and test e and m1t and dbol, then i go to the gym and see these skinny wimps benching pressing 40 pd dumbells while the monkey slams them 110 pd dumbells hard to the ground so everyone looking at me like im from a different planet or from the amazon.
I used M1T 3 - 4 times and have not tuouched it for 8 - 9 months, it's also the only gear in my body for well over 15 years - did a small test cycle when I was 19, small cause I paid $100 for it. Then I took 5- 6 years away from the gym. I've been working out now for 3 years clean, minus last years fiasco with M1T. My point? Why brag about 110 DB press with gear up the azz when I'm 238 and pressing 150s for reps? Seems like you've lost the point of all this.

It's not about your size - someone is bigger.
It's not about your strength - someone is stronger.
It's about your health - no one else has that.

Maybe this guy is a fictional poster to gage responses, just doesn't seem normal to me at all.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
damn good post. points fer ya.
Danka.

I know it's useless but his postings are disturbing. I understand the drive to be huge, the biggest b!@#ard in the gym, but not if it's gonna kill me.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
okay i love this board and have learned my lessons and have not broken any of the rules on this board . but im serious this has my really worrying i keep on coughing could it be my liver from all those m1t cycles seriously guys. im 275 around 18 percent bodyfat so i hold close to 200 pounds muscle which is pretty goodi hate braging but with diet and working out i have changed my body.

anyways i need help this cough is getting seriously so if i have an infection i should cough up blood right will i havent yet so what are signs . my lungs keep on hurting help me this coughing is getting out hand.
Tell me again how you can brag about how DIET and working out have changed your body? No- your crappy ass diet, and All those M1T cycles, with D-bol and all the other crap you mentioned changed your body.

Your a fool if you think drunk wemen at clubs are looking for what you mentioned; huge arms, chest,.. First off, their drunk. If you couldnt pick them up without your "build" then your pretty sad.
Another thing,.. As a matter of fact- ANY guy can have ANY female. Your personality, and attitude, and the right ACTIONS get you laid. The build may get you looks, but thats it most of the time.

I will never get back the time I wasted on your pointless-ass post. Somehow, wasting more time repling to it seems to make up for that time somehow.

I dont know whay Im mentioning it,.. I guess because your coughing doesnt prevent you from typing. But you dont have to be bleeding from your lungs to have an infection. I said that the constant coughing inflames the cappalieries in your lungs, eventually ruptureing some of them, thus, the blood. Bleeding would come from the chronnic coughing.
It is possible for the infection (IF thats what it is) to be causeing the cough. GET your Arse to a doctor man!! Dont be more retatded then necessesary.

-Sorry to the rest of you. Had it been another day I would have just let it go. He may not have crossed any specific line here,... I may be the one doing THAT here now..
But I feel his stupid and random and ignorrant postings have not only taken up space, cost me my time and yours, but are in general dissrespectfull, and I get the feeling Im being lied to.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldn't be bragging about DB pressing 110 when you are 275. I'm 180 and use 110's pretty routinely for DB press and 130's for DB rows. I still do not consider myself to be all that strong. There are natty guys at my gym who can do way more.

Whatever your deal is, you are a serious liability to all the intelligent work that some very bright minds have put into the sport of BBing. If you wish to brag about using dbol and M1T together..then turn around and beg for medical advice because you've f'ed yourself over...you might just want to re-evaulate your program there partner.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established

So basically what you're saying is that your **** is bigger then everyone else's right? Gotch, duly noted. Don't **** yourself up too bad, not that you give a **** anyway because it's all about how much you inject right? For ****'s sake, you're an idiot. :frustrate:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Go to a doctor. Setting everything else aside, it's not going to matter how big and tough you are if you (1) waste away while recuperating; or (2) die.

Last edited:
Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have to know this guy CANNOT be serious and if he is, man, I cannot believe there is more wasted matter on this earth. I know God makes no mistakes, but what about mishaps?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
You have to know this guy CANNOT be serious and if he is, man, I cannot believe there is more wasted matter on this earth. I know God makes no mistakes, but what about mishaps?
It's kind of entertaining though. Can't wait for him to post again!!

Spitdeath

Awards

:rofl: "the monkey slams them 110 pd dumbells hard to the ground so everyone looking at me like im from a different planet or from the amazon" :toofunny: :toofunny: Saluu the roid monkey :rofl:

Spitdeath

Awards
Will this fit in a signature?
No but this part here should be more than enough.
"the roid monkey keeps on coughing help me i love this **** i love being on sus and test e and m1t and dbol, then i go to the gym and see these skinny wimps benching pressing 40 pd dumbells while the monkey slams them 110 pd dumbells hard to the ground so everyone looking at me like im from a different planet or from the amazon."

Or
"DRunk chicks want a monkey that can overpower them in bed and that is where saluu the roid monkey comes in."

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhhh wow, oh wow..I'm not even sure what to say, wow..Ummm...But I will sum this entire thread up for you Saluu..You are a ****in douchebag

Spitdeath

Awards
stop guys damn I can't take no more of this. I like this line.

The reason i post pictures is for the fans but also i wanna know what are my strenghts and weaknesses please fans critizicize me and praise me as well on what i need to work on . I love bodybuilding and wanna know what i need to improve. again i have just started my cycle number 2.

The reason i post pictures is for the fans lmfao:toofunny: Oh man my sides hurt.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
spit death you have broken board rules bud no posting of other members pictures without their permission. This is sad my reputation points are going down from this trash talking i guess rants sell . just like sex sells. anyways im on 1000mg of test im horny as hell on this stuff im constantly on limewire downloading all the possible gangbang pornos possbile. im jerking off around the clock aint nothing coming out except for that excess juice i been injecting in my hard ass roid monkey ass.

By the way im a driving instructor down here in canada and my last student was a blonde hot as hell 19 yrs old and was wearing a mini skirt half the time i wasnt even looking up ahead but rather between her legs . I guess being the teacher has some advantages maybe i could teach her some positions we use in the jungle .

Anthony roberts is a moron and steriod.com is too strict they ban you for the stupidest reasons. If your 275 i guess the whole world hits you except for the girls in the club.

Half the time when i ask a girl to dance with me she says yes because she is scared her boyfriend is gonna get beat up by the monkey . Remember do anything to get laid if it means by the ladies a drink do it , if it means putting those ghb drug pills in her drink do it. If it means telling her your roid monkey ass is harder than her nipples do it.

I once told this girl that the monkey banana was 17 inches cold when we got to the hotel she was so horny and ready then when i took my underwear off she realized my balls were the size of nipples that is when you know your roid monkey.

remember life is a box of vials and amps. Juice up or shut up.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Endorsement of date rape drugs will not be tolerated on this site.

THANK YOU for giving me a reason to ban you though...it seriously couldn't happen fast enough. Perhaps we will gain back the IQ points that you rotted from our collective minds.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this gem of a thread before this??

:rofl:

I'm seriously annoyed that I couldn't post "In before the ban".
Bah!