SD Supps

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how many weeks or months ahead of time should I be stacking up on all the Chlesterol/Blood Pressure supps? I was thinking start taking them all a month b4 my cycle...then through the cycle...through PCT and even a month after that....am I overkill? is maybe 2 weeks b4 the cycle enough?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ideally, you should be stacking support sups and combining creatine, whey, glutamine daily.All of your life. A person can make great gains with these and exercise alone.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response bro....anyone with exp in this Dept please care to break it to me...and not give me advice that I've been knowing since day one

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks before your cycle... Save the creatine for your PCT.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiousity, what is your background information like?

No, it's not overkill. IMO anyone should be well prepared for an SD cycle. And even better to learn from others' mistakes.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
backround hhhmmm...as far as cycles go...I have done a few M1T cycles....Dbol/transdermal Tren/Test cycle....a couple of 1-AD...and I think thats it....I'm 5'11 215...i dunno how to estimate body fat bro...I probally have like 10-12 lbs of fat around my midsection and lower back but no where else....I went nuts with my SD cycle supps...I got all the BP supps..Liver...and cholesterol...I even bought some shiet I had no idea about...that C12-peptide for BP and list goes on and on....I just wanna be safer then sorry bro...so your guyz advice is gold and not overlooked

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Perfect Cycle
Red yeast rice
CoQ10
Celery Seed
Policosanol
Saw Palmetto
Hawthorn Berry
Orderless Garlic
Flaxseed Oil
Omega 3-6-9
Taurine

I may have missed something and yes some say this is over kill but this is what I will be taking when on SD

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro i have everything u listed and some.....so u think 2 weeks for all that stuff should be sufficent as far as it doing me right and protecting my body against Mr SD

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yes 2 weeks is fine. Are you going to make a log? When are you going to start? PCT?