liquid anadrol

kingofthechiba

Awards
sup guys.. got a hold of some liquid anadrol 50mg/ml. i dont have an eye dropper atm to measure out a mL. what will it equal into teaspoons or tablespoons? i did a metric conversion but dont know if its right and it came out to .7 tablespoons. so just about a full tablespoon to = 1 mL?. thanks

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just go to walmart or walgreens and get an oral dropper with the measurments on it. They're like $1.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
I'd say go and get an oral syringe from a pharmacy and use that... or just a slin pin if you've got any laying around. each CC is on ML if i remember correctly

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
are you talking about the liquid anadrol that you rub into your skin? how did it work for you?

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
like if i started a new thread on it then like omg people would tell me to do research or discuss the topic on the thread thats already formed so like maybe i will like start a new thread

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anadrol is a methylated compound...there is really no reason to mix it with a transdermal matrix. it is meant to be taken orally. substances commonly meant for injection are likely candidates for transdermal delivery, compounds such as boldenone and testosterone are fine examples, de-estrified of course.

sources wouldnt sell an oral steroid already mixed with a transdermal matrix.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
if i could tell you what source it is then i would but i would violate forum rules its called liquid anadrol and your suppose to massage it on your chest arms abs etc i jsut wanted to know if it works? a buddy of mine gave it to me

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what carrier (liquid). What are the ingredients?

As stated above, making a transdermal out of a chemical that has high oral bioavailablity and needs to be systemically delivered is not efficient. You lose ~70% of the substrate.

From my experience, when sites offer liquid AAS are usually meant for oral consumption but the usually specify liquid oral.

IMO there is no reason to take a methylated oral hormone transdermally. It is not like you are using a NSAID and want local delivery.

pyczot

Awards
i tried oral anodrol,was o.k, but not what i eccepted! once again SDI labs sucks! dont order this ****,only a waste of money!