injection site pain

Get Big or Die

Awards
I did my first ever shot about 30 hours ago. Now the site has a lump in it and it itches really bad. Is this normal? I injected in the rear glute with a 23 gauge. It was test cyp and prop. mixed together. This was my first time ever so I'm just glad I got it over with! Thanks guys!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Most users experience some sort of pain or itching their first time, especially with prop.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that's nothing to worry about. i still get that damn near every time. just keep an eye on it and if it ever feels excessively warm to the touch, or you notice red streaks - then worry.

Get Big or Die

Awards
thanks man that makes me feel alot better. I was worried that I was getting an infection from it. I was just worried about the hard lump.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get some better gear. are you using UG sh1t?

and yeah, the pain decreases over time...the body gets used to having the depot there...

Get Big or Die

Awards
It is a little red around the injection site. this stuff is from a rejuvination place supposed to be a prescription.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a little red around the injection site. this stuff is from a rejuvination place supposed to be a prescription.
they probably compound it themselves though...

prop hurts. how much did you shoot? only prop i can do is the stuff in EO (mmmmmm good)

Get Big or Die

Awards
I did 2 cc's of a cyp and prop combination.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I did my first ever shot about 30 hours ago. Now the site has a lump in it and it itches really bad. Is this normal? I injected in the rear glute with a 23 gauge. It was test cyp and prop. mixed together. This was my first time ever so I'm just glad I got it over with! Thanks guys!
Was the pin you used a 23g 1 inch or 1 and a half inch . You should use a 1 and a half inch pin for glutes. Some of the oil could have been suspended in the injection site and thats why there is a lump . No biggie lumps are part of the game. Just keep an eye on it. 2ccs for your first injection? How many mg is your test blend??

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Also is the prop / cyp in diffrent bottles or blended from the pharmacy? If it is in diffrent bottles draw the prop first and then the cyp and this will help lessen the pain. I am on a 12 wk prop cycle now doing 100mg ED and I use cottonseed oil to cut the prop with to reduce pain....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine bro, it's just a part of the game. At least you didn't pierce a vein LOL

Get Big or Die

Awards
It is already mixed together. It was a total of 500mgs. It was a 23g 1 inch. Maybe I should try the 1 and a half. Thanks for the advice.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
It is already mixed together. It was a total of 500mgs. It was a 23g 1 inch. Maybe I should try the 1 and a half. Thanks for the advice.
Yea go with the longer pin unless your bodyfat is very low!! 500mg for your first injection ??? Whats your cycle look like? You should probly only go with 500 mg total for your first cycle split into two injections per week. You stuff appears to be 250 mg per ml. How many mg are you using per week!!! Can you post your cycle ??

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some of the oil could have been suspended in the injection site and thats why there is a lump .
huh? the oil you inject remains at the injection spot; that's why they call it a depot. there can be some spreading over a few days, but it doesnt go far.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
huh? the oil you inject remains at the injection spot; that's why they call it a depot. there can be some spreading over a few days, but it doesnt go far.
Duh LOL. It leaves a deposit of the oil/horomone at the injection site and is picked up by the blood stream. I am saying if the pin was not long enough this could be the problem with the lump!!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Duh LOL. It leaves a deposit of the oil/horomone at the injection site and is picked up by the blood stream. I am saying if the pin was not long enough this could be the problem with the lump!!
once again....HUH??

the oil and hormone you inject STAY right there at the depot for days and days...the hormone is generally released slowly into the bloodstream over time.

anyway, what were we talking about?

lumps happen all the time...so does pain. i guess, get used to it. make sure you inject with a big enough needle because you could stick it in the fat layer and you will basically waste the gear and it will leave a much worse lump than normal.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
once again....HUH??

the oil and hormone you inject STAY right there at the depot for days and days...the hormone is generally released slowly into the bloodstream over time.

anyway, what were we talking about?

lumps happen all the time...so does pain. i guess, get used to it. make sure you inject with a big enough needle because you could stick it in the fat layer and you will basically waste the gear and it will leave a much worse lump than normal.
Exactly my point bro!! If the needle does not go deep enough it will leave a pocket of oil !! Yea man lumps are common so you are very correct!! LOL :woohoo: Just get used to it!!!

Get Big or Die

Awards
the stuff is 400mgs cyp and 100mg prop. I wanted to do 500mg's a week for 10 weeks. do you think I should split it into 2 shots a week instead of 1?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
the stuff is 400mgs cyp and 100mg prop. I wanted to do 500mg's a week for 10 weeks. do you think I should split it into 2 shots a week instead of 1?
Wow Thats a diffrent mix than I ever heard of!! Sounds strange to me !! In your other post you said you did 2 'cc to get 500 mg .. Did I read something wrong?? So your stuff is 400mg of cyp and 100 mgs of prop per ml???? ( does not sound right to me)

Get Big or Die

Awards
No it is 200mg's of cyp and 50mg's of prop per cc.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
No it is 200mg's of cyp and 50mg's of prop per cc.
Thats what I thought man!! Yea split it into two injection per week. You will get more stable blood levels this way!!! Once mon and again on thurs!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Oh , Prop really needs to be used ED or EOD( due to its short active life) to get the full effect of it. So I personally stick with a single ester. But you will get good gains none the less with the 500 mg per week of your blend.. Are you using any AI's during your cycle? And whats your PCT look like?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
you can shoot prop e3d but it wont be as effective.

Get Big or Die

Awards
Well for post cycle therapy maybe you can help me out. I have a lot of HCG so I was going to ask when is the best time to start that? I also have Arimidex, and Nolvadex. What do you think would be the best to use and and how many mg's.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Well for post cycle therapy maybe you can help me out. I have a lot of HCG so I was going to ask when is the best time to start that? I also have Arimidex, and Nolvadex. What do you think would be the best to use and and how many mg's.
I would use the follwing PCT it is the best!! You will need to get some aromasin and you already have nolva and HCG ( dont use the adex for pct) and some vit e .. I would start it one week after your last injection. Goes like this !!!

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

Hope this helps.. You can use the adex while on your cycle you can go with 0.5 mg ED or EOD !!!

Get Big or Die

Awards
I can definately do that. So 3500mgs of HCG a week is not too much? I have enough to do that I just thought that was too much. Thanks man!