Propionate Immunosuppressive?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I've been getting dizzy and running a fever on and off since my first shot of propionate EOD. Last night I woke up and puked at 4am. Is this normal from the quick immunosuppressive effects of propionate? If so, how long until it stops after the last shot?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
test flu ... i always get it .. it'll be completely gone after 4-5 days, you should feel better after 3 .. just stick it out

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Have either of you noticed this with any of the orals?
(DMT/TRN/M1T come to mind)?

Spitdeath

Awards
I've been getting dizzy and running a fever on and off since my first shot of propionate EOD. Last night I woke up and puked at 4am. Is this normal from the quick immunosuppressive effects of propionate? If so, how long until it stops after the last shot?
I know it is intelligence suppressive I usually wake up about 4 am with a raging hardon and run around town having sex with ugly girls. :wtf:

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
Have either of you noticed this with any of the orals?
(DMT/TRN/M1T come to mind)?
although i never had this problem with orals i have heard of people you did after using m1t, even superdrol.

anyways yea it should only last around 5 days. happened to me after my first sust shot. i hear propionate can be pretty harsh when it come to the test flu but hang in there a few more days, youll clear up.