##### Read This And Take It To Heart!!######

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Found this recently posted on another forum. Please take this to heart. It can happen to ANY of us!

This is from a thread at Promuscle. Baldnazi wrote it. For those of you who don't know, BN is a long time vet going clear back to the UG days of boards. I learned a lot from him back in the day and outside some disagreement on politics, he was always a helpful and stand up guy. He used a lot of gear, a lot of high mg cycles and now it looks like he is paying the price. Sad to see happening to a great guy.
================================================== ======
BN wrote,

First of all thank you to Iabadman for starting that thread for me,and to each and every one of you that posted and sent me well wishes.It put tears in my eyes but a smile on my face knowing my brothers are always here for me.I love you guys.

2 weeks ago,it seemed I was at my peak. 245 jacked and strong as ****,best shape I have ever been in (not highest bodyweight,but best overall package)My lower abs were my last problem,as that was where my fat was.I trained Monday,had a slight fever,didnt feel great but still kicked ass in the gym.Tuesday I rested and then fateful Wednesday came along.

I woke up with what I thought was a stomach pain,nothing major but it got progressively worse as the day went on.I was going to train at about 4 PM so I hoped my pain was just "****" related.But after a regular bowel movement the pain was still there.Around 1PM I started getting hot and sweaty,and nauseas.About 2PM I had to lay down,so I get in bed.The pain now is getting unbearable.The center of my abdomen,right where the sternum ends down my right side,is like a knife in me.I roll off the bed and try to throw up but cannot.Im on my knees now doubled over in pain.I literally can't do a ****ing thing but hold onto my stomach.Finally I reach for the phone and call my mother,tell her whats going on and to get an ambulance to me NOW.

She gets to my place,which is only a few blocks away,helps me get clothes on,helps me sit in a chair,and waits with me for the ambulance.Within minutes 5-6 paramedics are in my apartment,checking me over etc. etc. I do not know if it was adrenaline or what but I was able to walk to the ambulance.Once I get in there I lay down,and boom,all the pain returns and the ride to the hospital is pure hell,they must have hit every pothole.My mom is with me,and the look on her face is pure sadness and pain,I feel so bad that she is going through this.

Once in the emergency room,I lay there for a good 2 hours before anything gets done(this is a Brooklyn hospital,the worst possible)My girl arrives,same look in her face as my mom,the both of them have to see me like this.Finally,I get an IV,I get a sonogram.I hear them talking about liver ,no its bowel,well it could be liver.They have no ****ing clue!!!

They roll me out of there and get me ready for a catscan,but before they do this,its time for an EKG.They hook me up,the nurse says"are you feeling ok" Doctors rush over."Umm sir,it appears you are on the verge of a massive heart attack" My girl and mom are hysterical,Im in ****ing shock.The doctor says they have to transfer me to a hospital in NYC that specializes in heart conditions,because I may need a stent put in.30 years old and I need a ****ing stent?Anyway,my mom and girl are all ****ed up CRYING,im destroyed and wait to be carted away.

Finally,they get me to the other hospital after another pothole ride from hell.The pain in my side has never stopped and has gotten even worse.Im basically half unconscious now.They rush me iin and perform the test where they run dye through the artery in your groin through your heart.I dont feel ****,but Im laying there ****ing naked,with tubes and monitors and every ****ing thing imaginable.They take me in to my room in intensive care after the procedure.I go to sleep.They wake me its about 4 in the morning Thursday,my mom and girl are with me,and the docs explain that my heart is fine,no problems BUT they noticed ALOT of bleeding around my liver.

Im prepped for a catscan then surgery.It turns out I had a massive hematoma of the liver and it burst.They go in through the artery of my groin again and somehow(they mentioned a foam) blocked off all the blood flow to that part of my liver.

The way the doctor described it is that after heavy steroid usage,especially orals,pools of blood form in the liver.Could be one or many,And as they grow,its like a water balloon,they burst.This is what happened to me.

I ended up losing about 5 pints of blood total over 3 days time.I had blood put back into me for those 3 days.I was in critical condition for that time,and I was very lucky in the end.Alittle longer and I would have bled to death,or my liver would have just shut down and died.Best case I would have needed a liver transplant.But thankfully it was caught in time.

I did not eat anything for 6 days.I was a ****ing mess.On day 7 things drasticlly improved.I was able to sit up,and eat.First liquids,then solids on day 9.My liver values improved.My eyes became crystal clear.I felt better.But I still had alot of pain,which was common.My abdomen swelled up during this time,very big.Im talking very distended,from all the blood and fluid that built up in there.My upper body mass,disapeared,it looks like I never lifted a weight.

Total weight loss after this is almost 30lbs !!! I was able to come home this weekend,because my condition improved.But I am limited to alot of rest and very little activity.It will be a few weeks until I am able to go out and do anything.It will be awhile until I can even think about the gym.The next month will be full of blood tests and MRIs.And I will not know the full extent of the damage I did to myself until alot of the fluid is reabsorbed in my abdomen.

I did not feel good for awhile before this happened,but I thought it was cycle related.I definetly over did this,my cycle was
60-100mg Dbol/day
100mg tren/day
100mg prop/day
and this was for at least 2 months.

Again,I did this to myself.I blame nobody and I am not looking for sympathy.I just want you guys to be aware of what can happen.I neglected getting blood work for about 2 years now.I took a ton of creatine while on cycle.I just had the more is better attitude and that I was invincible.Well guess what, none of us is superman.

If you **** up with this lifestyle it will catch up to you.I am the perfect example.I will never preach against steroids, BUT Goddamn it listen to these older guys that say moderate cycles are better. Everything in moderation. I thought it would never happen to me,but it did.

Please,brothers, listen to me, and listen to the wise vets on here.I cried when I walked out of the hosptial,because I thought I was going to die,and yet,I walked out on my own 2 feet. I was given a second chance and there is no looking back.Im not out of the woods yet,the many tests I have to take will determine that,but IM ALIVE.

30 LBS of muscle lost is heartbreaking,and the way I look right now is depressing as hell.But the look on my girls face,the looks on my friends and family's faces,I never want to see that again.I will fight back at this,and I will return to the gym.But my steroid days are over.My health,my family,and my girl are more important to me.Life is more important to me.

Please brothers,look at what you are doing,and make sure you are making the right decisions.Get your bloodwork and realize that what happened to me can happen to anyone of you.God bless,and I look forward to your responses.......
BN

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This should also reinforce the issue brought up in another thread here of all the oral steroid use (legal or not) that goes on here.

doctor described it is that after heavy steroid usage,especially orals,pools of blood form in the liver. Could be one or many,And as they grow,its like a water balloon,they burst

raider1

raider1

Awards
You know ..I have been doing oral cycles for the last 4 years , do my PCT right ..go to my doctor and get checkups.. but the thing is ..s--t happens ... people get sick.. The doctor might miss something in my checkup [HMO CARE,need I say more] I have a neighbor down the street ,3 kids , nice wife ,good job ..runs all the time.. just found out he has cancer .. The thing is ,all you can do is take the best care of yourself that you can.. I found a lot of helpful advice on this board.. I have had it with guys preaching about the ORAL menace when they are sticking damn needles all over their body like a drug addict ..real healthy.. I don't preach to them and sure as hell don't need them to preach to me ..advice yes.. take care guys and stop the preaching !! :rant:

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You obviously missed the point my friend. Injectibles and orals both have their risks. Here and any other forums we go to we have numerous people that disect these compounds and alleviate most side effects and reduce major health risks involved. Guys like you and I find after we get bloodwork everything is fine. Tell me this doesn't make you feel somewhat invincible. That will eventually lead to possible getting carried away with it and doing more and more to get bigger gains. It happens to alot of people. We all need to hear of these unfortunate incidents when they happen to help bring us back to reality and understand we are NOT and never will be invincible.

Don't mean to sound preachy and if you don't like it, best of luck to you and move along. Unfortunately for myself, and I am sure others here too, I need to hear this once in a while to remember the seriousness of this game.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i was actually planning on posting a link to that after i read it last night .. good job max .. everyone should definitely take this to heart

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking at his cycle
60-100mg Dbol/day
100mg tren/day
100mg prop/day
and this was for at least 2 months.

So the Dbol for 2 months did this to his liver ? The prop and tren were injectables I assume

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im not even sure what comment to make on this...
On one hand, it was mentioned that he had been doing cycles for a long time, so the damage can be accumlitive, on the other, 60-100mg d-bol is alot of methyl in my book.

I guess what really concerns me is I know these risks. I have been humbled a few times in life to where I know damn well Im not invincable.
With all these new designer steroids, being available to ANY joe who wants them makes me worried. And, since there "legal" guys just dont take the dangers that seriously. All too often, I'll hear someone say that there taking like 12 SD a day, ..or been on M1T for like 3 months,.. something crazy like that,.. and since there not dead yet,... they continue.

Just wanted to make a comment here,.. I guess I just know the feeling.
I didn't think there was anything "preachy" about this.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
it wasn't just this cycle that did it to him, he's been cycling for many years, but it was the abuse of orals over that period that did it to him .. 100mg of dbol is nuts

people need to realize you don't need THAT much gear to grow .. its the lazy man's way out .. reevaluate your diet and training before upping dosages and then when you up dosages don't fly from 500mg of test to 1000mg .. go up to 600mg .. be smart .. none of us (that i'm aware of) are making a dime doing this sh*t .. in the end you only have your health .. be safe and responsible

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the guy who originally posted this told me that BN was famous for extremely high MG cycles back in the day. 2G's test, 1G deca, 200mg drol, etc. his HDL reached single digits at one point, another case of orals fvcking sh!t up.

raider, i'm not sure what your point was. orals are more damaging in every way possible, bloodwork confirms this. that's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This really shouldn't come to surprise to many, the effects of heavy AAS over an extended period of time are known, it is known that stuff can happen like this. I think many times people get lazy or feel like he said "invincible" and lose sight of things like getting blood checks done and what not. It is pretty sad but like with anything, theres a lot of abuse of AAS. I have a buddy that runs ridiculously huge cycles including over a gram of test, anadrol, heavy tren, gh, igf-1, etc. etc. and he's only about 230lbs.

It comes down to how consumed with everything we get. Myself, I was in the gym over the weekend and I was able to squat 405lbs for 4 reps which is not heavy by some of the bigger guy's standards but for me that's almost double my body weight. Anywho, after I finished that workout I started to think about it and there is really no point in me being able to squat that much, ego aside, I just see how it serves no purpose other than degredading joints and worsening my knee situation.

Just my own observations.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the guy who originally posted this told me that BN was famous for extremely high MG cycles back in the day. 2G's test, 1G deca, 200mg drol, etc. his HDL reached single digits at one point, another case of orals fvcking sh!t up.

raider, i'm not sure what your point was. orals are more damaging in every way possible, bloodwork confirms this. that's not an opinion, that's a fact.
That is just crazy....those are pretty tremendous cycles and in my extremely limited knowledge of AAS usage it seems the risks associated, especially of numerous similar cycles, would definetely outweigh the benefits.

I'm going to have to say, some people are more prone to doing crazy stuff like this for no particular reason.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
rage, agreed - this isn't a surprise at all and it's bound to happen to a lot more of us. responsible use is the key here. if you are taking grams and grams of sh!t and have to counteract the side effects with AI's that further push your levels into the red, here's a novel idea - reduce the dose to a reasonable amount. an amount that doesn't cause you to take more **** to fight the side effects from high MG usage. i was victim to the common thought of 'more is better' until SB got a hold of me and straightened me out. i'm using much less now than i did during my first cycle and my gains are far better with zero sides.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And to think this guy is only 30 years old.
The thread somewhere about the guy who did 3wk on 3 off SD cycles for a year comes to mind.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Unfortunately no matter how many times this happens, some people just wont get the message.

BN stated correctly, everything in moderation.

be safe and take care of yoursleves guys.

NiteHawk

Awards
Wow, that was an interesting read. I agree, it should make people listen and always take precautions.

Good post. Im hoping the best for him on his recovery.

raider1

raider1

Awards

The point being is needles and orals are dangerous.. there are reasons just as much for needle dangers.. one is knowing how to properly administor a shot, the correct areas of the body, the risk of infections,damaging a nerve ,risk of abcess, proper disposal of needles just like the hospital has to ..do all the guys dispose of them in a biohazard bin like your supposed to. If not your then endangering other people not just yourself.. Like I said ,I do not preach needle dangers and do not need someone to keep harping on Oral dangers.. Advice is great but the the attitude that one way is better than another is not what I thought this forum is about..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
not even going to debate this, waste of time and energy.

raider1

raider1

Awards
I am sorry man , did not want anyone to get mad.. sad story .hope the dude gets well..

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
scary thread to say the least. I hope he is going better, and we all hopefully have a lession learned....more is not always better, especially in this sport!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
True, but I think his general point is no matter what you do or what steps you take to protect your health, tomorrow some disease could get you and you're dead within a month. It happens. Certainly orals are more dangerous overall than injectables, but an untreated absess can kill you too. While orals are overall more dangerous that injectables, I think the real key in the end is the person who is using. A nonsterile injection can lead to an infection that can kill you just as readily as ultra high bp from oral abuse. It really comes down to the responsibility of the user, and no responsible user would use 100mgs of dbol, and most likely would stay away completely from other orals like M1T or anadrol. Plus who knows what other drugs or lifestyle choices this guy was making that might have contributed to his condition. It all comes down to the user, and some people use oral cycles for different reasons, not all of them are doing so out of ignorance or fear of injectables, or lack of knowledge of the true damage orals can do if abused. That's what I think he was getting at with the preaching comment.

That said there are a lot of idiots out there sucking this **** down who don't have a clue what it is or how harmful orals can be. But that's basically true of Mcdonalds too, you know?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
True, but I think his general point is no matter what you do or what steps you take to protect your health, tomorrow some disease could get you and you're dead within a month. It happens. Certainly orals are more dangerous overall than injectables, but an untreated absess can kill you too. While orals are overall more dangerous that injectables, I think the real key in the end is the person who is using. A nonsterile injection can lead to an infection that can kill you just as readily as ultra high bp from oral abuse. It really comes down to the responsibility of the user, and no responsible user would use 100mgs of dbol, and most likely would stay away completely from other orals like M1T or anadrol.
At first it did seem like that is what he meant. Until he referred to guys that use needles like drug addicts. Sorry aren't the majority of drugs smoked, snorted, or taken in pill form(raider1)?

I have used orals and injectibles and quite frankly I hate orals. They are just taxing on me and really everyone. Yeah an abcess could kill you if you are a dumb fvck that can't see a purple baseball sized lump with red streaks all over it on the side of your a$$. And fail to realize you have a fever and feel like **** on top of it. You can see with this guys post how fast this all came down on him. It wasn't as simple as noticing an abcess, which are extremely easily treated and hardly ever life threatening. Just so you know CDB this is not directed towards you. Raider1 knows who it is directed towards!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a sad story that happened to obviously a well liked guy. Let's not forget that he himself stated he was without bloodwork for way too long and his cycle and cycle history are excessive amounts of both oral and inject. Did he have a pre-existant health issue? Only his bloodwork work have told him. Could he have prevented this from going to the extent that it did? Bloodwork would have surely show some indication of disorder before it went to the extent it did. Did he behave wrecklessly and irresponsibly in his use? Yes he did. Are steroids, oral or inject, to blame for that? We all know better.

I believe the take home should be responsibility not fear IMO.

Here's to all our health.

Schwaugher

Awards
That's f**ked up. Even though I hate that fact that someone had to go through this, it was his fault, and his admits that. I would like to know what his blood work was or will be when his goes back for his checkup.

Things like this are why I decided back in january that my upcoming cycle will be my last use of any orals, probably for the rest of my life. F**k legallity...I would rather do a couple years in jail than be dead.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is a sad story that happened to obviously a well liked guy. Let's not forget that he himself stated he was without bloodwork for way too long and his cycle and cycle history are excessive amounts of both oral and inject. Did he have a pre-existant health issue? Only his bloodwork work have told him. Could he have prevented this from going to the extent that it did? Bloodwork would have obviously show some indication of disorder before it went to the extent it did. Did he behave recklessly and irresponsibly in his use? Yes he did. Are steroids, oral or inject, to blame for that? We all know better.

I believe the take home should be responsibility not fear IMO.

Here's to all our health.
Good post B.

raider1

raider1

Awards
At first it did seem like that is what he meant. Until he referred to guys that use needles like drug addicts. Sorry aren't the majority of drugs smoked, snorted, or taken in pill form(raider1)?

Yeh, some of the worlds major diseases are from needle use.. HIV, Hepatitis

I have used orals and injectibles and quite frankly I hate orals. They are just taxing on me and really everyone. Yeah an abcess could kill you if you are a dumb fvck that can't see a purple baseball sized lump with red streaks all over it on the side of your a$$. And fail to realize you have a fever and feel like **** on top of it. You can see with this guys post how fast this all came down on him. It wasn't as simple as noticing an abcess, which are extremely easily treated and hardly ever life threatening. Just so you know CDB this is not directed towards you. Raider1 knows who it is directed towards!
Yeh, I know who this is directed at, so I don't agree with you .. oh yeh ,not to mention you put your family and everything you own in danger when is possesion of injectables.. having to order them from a source just like a drug user would have to.. I personally like the feeling of no worries and looking over my shoulder to see if Big Brother is looking to bag me and put me in the news as winning the war against drugs.. to each his own..

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you also put your family at risk when using "legal" orals by putting your health at risk

the HEALTH risks associated with injectibles are far lower than those associated with orals .. its just not debatable

legality is a completely different issue, but raider you are right that you put your family at risk in that regard

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeh, I know who this is directed at, so I don't agree with you .. oh yeh ,not to mention you put your family and everything you own in danger when is possesion of injectables.. having to order them from a source just like a drug user would have to.. I personally like the feeling of no worries and looking over my shoulder to see if Big Brother is looking to bag me and put me in the news as winning the war against drugs.. to each his own..

Right because me and my gym buddies all share the same needle. Are you crazy. You think I would do anything like that. Needles are dirt cheap bro. No need to reuse my own or anyone elses. Matter of fact I don't even pin with the same one I draw. Yeah they are that cheap.

Also last time I checked anadrol, dianabol, winstrol, anavar, cheque drops, proviron etc. are all oral aas and all are quite illegal. So if you are refferring to superdrol, phera-plex and the like than yes you got me. Because one they are legal at least for now and two we all know (must have slipped my mind) that superdrol m1t halodrol and the like are completely harmless. No liver and kidney or lipid issues there. Seems you got me. What was I thinking.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And as Glen said ( good point btw glen) your family is at risk when you are frying your liver on these new methyl aas. Personally it would suck to for my family to see me behind bars. Better than a casket though!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Good ol' heroin boy.

I never take anything personally, no worries. Just in my personal experience I've seen guys walking around with infections that needed to be opened up and drained, and probably they didn't end up getting that done until a fever hit and they realized things were going terribly wrong. Overall I agree, orals suck in releation to injectables and transdermals. My favorite cycle by far is test transdermal. It easy and pretty damn safe and feels great. But, the market for transdermals isn't as large as the market for orals, so all the newer ones get released that way.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good point CDB. Never said an abcess wouldn't be painful but life threatening...different story. Rather have a doc cut open an abcess than my liver. But hey to each his own.

BTW didn't mean for this thread to turn into an argument. The thread was posted with good intent and directed at anyone involved with any form of aas. Thats all.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guess you better throw your stuff away soon, its going to be just as illegal as all the other stuff very shortly. I know you will do the right thing and get rid of it, wouldn't want you having to look over your back or put your family in an ackward position.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i was debating a prop/fina/pp cycle in september. this makes me think otherwise about the oral on top of the other two.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Guess you better throw your stuff away soon, its going to be just as illegal as all the other stuff very shortly. I know you will do the right thing and get rid of it, wouldn't want you having to look over your back or put your family in an ackward position.
No family. Technically no possession either considering it's location. I knew I wouldn't be using for a while, so it's nicely tucked away in a fridge where no one would think to look. It's a beautiful situation actually. Though I am considering flushing the Superdrol and the three bottles of M1T in there. Definitely the M1T actually. There's just no point to that stuff in my mind anymore.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Good point CDB. Never said an abcess wouldn't be painful but life threatening...different story. Rather have a doc cut open an abcess than my liver. But hey to each his own.
Indeed. I do agree overall.

BTW didn't mean for this thread to turn into an argument. The thread was posted with good intent and directed at anyone involved with any form of aas. Thats all.
It's still in that vein. We're all concerned with our health and it's very healthy to see the poor effects of some decisions, whatever the likelihood of it happening to you or me or anyone else here. I hope that guy gets better, and thank Christ they caught it when they did. Stories like this are one of the reasons I'm very happy with companies like Designer Supps, USP and ALRI, looking for ways to maximze our natural abilities other than introducing supraphysiological levels of hormones. The more options there are, the easier a time we'll all have reaching our specific goals.

raider1

raider1

Awards
The new ban would not make it illegal to posses ,just illegal to distribute or manufacture a anabolic supplement that changes your body composition or builds muscle and would be regulated by the FDA .. Totally different than the previous ban .. But this thread has turned for the worse and was meant to inform the dangers of oral AAS abuse ... :duel:

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
was meant to inform the dangers of oral AAS abuse ... :duel:
No, you still are mistaken man. For the last time. This thread WAS NOT intended just for oral aas users. This thread was posted as a wake up call/reality check to ALL aas users. The original post from BN yes did lean toward oral steroid use as the cause of his problem. And I did say this could apply to the recent thread on overdoing oral aas. But quite simply I posted it to serve as a reality check to all of us. Just as a reminder to take a step back and look at what you are doing. Remeber the dangers that go along with steroid use and that we all need to make sure we are not getting out of control with our useage.

Somebody else took this as a direct insult to himself and assumed it was directed at oral aas users, and retaliated by insulting injectible steroid users hence pissing off some of them.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The new ban would not make it illegal to posses ,just illegal to distribute or manufacture a anabolic supplement that changes your body composition or builds muscle and would be regulated by the FDA .. Totally different than the previous ban .. But this thread has turned for the worse and was meant to inform the dangers of oral anabolic steroids abuse ... :duel:
I find it funny the government would say, dont sell this, but ifyou want own it, go ahead. Please link to the bill or some source that backs this up.

CDB- I wasn't being serious about flushing them down, I was just pointing out that soon many will be in the same category and potential danger if anyone found out of you using it.

raider1

raider1

Awards
I find it funny the government would say, dont sell this, but ifyou want own it, go ahead. Please link to the bill or some source that backs this up.
QUOTE]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
P06-37
March 9, 2006

FDA Warns Manufacturers About Illegal Steroid Products Sold as Dietary Supplements

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today warned several manufacturers and distributors of unapproved drugs containing steroids that continued distribution and sale of these products without FDA approval could result in regulatory action including seizure and injunction. FDA is concerned that the use of these products, which are marketed as dietary supplements and promoted for building muscle and increasing strength, may cause serious long-term adverse health consequences in men, women, and children. These products claim to be anabolic and problems associated with anabolic steroids include: liver toxicity, testicular atrophy and male infertility, masculinization of women, breast enlargement in males, short stature in children, adverse effects on blood lipid levels, and a potential to increase the risk of heart attack and stroke.

“FDA takes its responsibility to protect Americans from dangerous unapproved drugs seriously. Today’s action is indicative of our resolve,” said Margaret O’K. Glavin, FDA’s Associate Commissioner for Regulatory Affairs.

Consumers who have any of the products listed below should stop taking them and return them to their place of purchase. FDA issued warning letters for the following so-called dietary supplement products:

* Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol, manufactured for Anabolic Resources LLC, Gilbert, Arizona, and distributed by Supplements To Go, Cincinnati, Ohio
* Methyl-1-P, manufactured for Legal Gear, Brighton, MI and distributed by Affordable Supplements, Wichita, Kansas

These warning letters are part of FDA’s continued efforts to protect consumers from dangerous steroid products. In March 2004, FDA sent warning letters to 23 manufacturers and distributors of products containing androstenedione.

Warning Letters:

Affordable Supplements
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5739d.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5739d.htm

Anabolic Resources LLC
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5736d.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5736d.htm

Legal Gear
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5738d.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5738d.htm

Supplementstogo.com, LLC
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5737d.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5737d.htm

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
QUOTE]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
P06-37
March 9, 2006

FDA Warns Manufacturers About Illegal Steroid Products Sold as Dietary Supplements

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today warned several manufacturers and distributors of unapproved drugs containing steroids that continued distribution and sale of these products without FDA approval could result in regulatory action including seizure and injunction. FDA is concerned that the use of these products, which are marketed as dietary supplements and promoted for building muscle and increasing strength, may cause serious long-term adverse health consequences in men, women, and children. These products claim to be anabolic and problems associated with anabolic steroids include: liver toxicity, testicular atrophy and male infertility, masculinization of women, breast enlargement in males, short stature in children, adverse effects on blood lipid levels, and a potential to increase the risk of heart attack and stroke.

“FDA takes its responsibility to protect Americans from dangerous unapproved drugs seriously. Today’s action is indicative of our resolve,” said Margaret O’K. Glavin, FDA’s Associate Commissioner for Regulatory Affairs.

Consumers who have any of the products listed below should stop taking them and return them to their place of purchase. FDA issued warning letters for the following so-called dietary supplement products:

* Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol, manufactured for Anabolic Resources LLC, Gilbert, Arizona, and distributed by Supplements To Go, Cincinnati, Ohio
* Methyl-1-P, manufactured for Legal Gear, Brighton, MI and distributed by Affordable Supplements, Wichita, Kansas

These warning letters are part of FDA’s continued efforts to protect consumers from dangerous steroid products. In March 2004, FDA sent warning letters to 23 manufacturers and distributors of products containing androstenedione.

Warning Letters:

Affordable Supplements
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5739d.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5739d.htm

Anabolic Resources LLC
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5736d.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5736d.htm

Legal Gear
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5738d.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5738d.htm

Supplementstogo.com, LLC
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5737d.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g5737d.htm

Not an actual bill, a warning letting to consumers out their not to buy these products. Also no where in it does it say "Please feel free to keep these products and use them after we make a law on it". This is info on the warning letters sent out, not on a law to make them illegal.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
CDB- I wasn't being serious about flushing them down, I was just pointing out that soon many will be in the same category and potential danger if anyone found out of you using it.
I was though. At this point I think you'd have to be crazy to do M1T. Of course, if I lacked any ethics, I could always sell it to some schmoe and then put the money toward my cow's continued development.:twisted:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Poison=Poison in my book.
The biggest difference is thinking that orals are harmless. I read that here everyday. Legal doesn't equal safe. And that is where the ignorant accumulate. Great Post MAX.

Everyone that has posted in this thread has done some homework, it is the people that this is a newsflash to we wish to reach. I try to be my brothers keeper.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Great thread MAX. Every single one of us should hear at least the faintest voice of reason after reading this.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was though. At this point I think you'd have to be crazy to do M1T. Of course, if I lacked any ethics, I could always sell it to some schmoe and then put the money toward my cow's continued development.:twisted:
Well m1t is a complete different story, I took it once and wish I never had. That stuff made me feel like death was upon me. Horrible sh1t. I meant superdrol and such. I have some of that and pp, but im not sure if im going to save it or sell it before any ban happens.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
great post Max. Moderation.. moderation.. You don't need that much fvckin' gear to grow!! son of a b1tch, 245lbs and taking that much gear is irresponsible, I don't care if you're a "vet" or not. Like Glen said reevaluate your diet and training before you jump to 2 grams of gear a week. It's retarded. If megadose people took the same thinking to their diet they would all be greek gods.

I'm glad he is spreading the word now at least.

I'd like to add that it's a shame it takes reports like this to wisen some people up. Be very aware that many of us are representatives of "users" and therefore should watch how we present our use/opinions... as many younger or impressionable types could take it to heart.

reps to you Max. ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Excellent thread, thanks for posting it max. This sucks to hear, but hey moderation is the key, 100 mg of Tren, 100 mg D-Bol every day is quite a bit and not necessary IMO.

Things I must ask.
1. Was this bro taking any health protection supplements ? It's a must to have a fully loaded regimen to alleviate the sides for moderate use let alone excessive use.

2. Why not get a blood test ? I know most of us wouldn't have unprotected sex with cheap hookers because it's risky so why not have the same mentality with AAS ? I guess it's the feeling of invincibility taking over.

I hope he recovers and does well again as it sucks to hear about these cases.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
this why you need long brerak after long cycles.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
"Looking at his cycle
60-100mg Dbol/day
100mg tren/day
100mg prop/day
and this was for at least 2 months. "

Those numbers are way to high ESPECIALLY 100mg dbol???? i refuse to go over 40