Just Got Done Cycle Now What is GOOD?

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
im just getting done my prostan/v-50 cycle and im in PCT but i was something for engery and pump. Should i just go out and get some type of NO2 product or is there something else? If so what is a good NO2 product and what is X-Factor? I need something b/c everyday i feel so legthergic even though im on SERM and retain.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, X-factor wont really give you energy. No2 might.
I see you at least know the names of the TYPE of products your interested in,.. have you done a search on this board for them? I know there is plenty of information floating aroiund here.

If your looking for something to give you a boost for a while, I liked Ergopharms' AMP
Good energy, thermo with mental focous.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Cre-Ethyl Thunder or NO-Xplode

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking for a good PCT boost you should try the USP stack..Many logs are floating around here, one member did the stack whilst in PCT and said it was one of the best PCT's he has ever had.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
B-12, Powerfull, 17-hd even.

Injectable b-12 has recently done a positive number on my energy levels and mood. I was taking it sporadically before, but now with constant supplementation I am definitely noticing it's benefits.

Sapponins help out a lot. Mullet's on to something, as the USP products are helping me out a lot. Powerfull and Symmetry together is quite noticeable.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Ya beat me to the punch, Ubiq...

B-12 has been a lifesaver for me during PCT....I'm also gonna try Anagen and Jungle Warfare just for ****s and giggles.....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ubi, a question on this same subject...Did you start pinning the B12 during your cycle, or right at the onset of PCT?..And what is your dosing like? I would really like to have some around for my first cycle..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ubi, a question on this same subject...Did you start pinning the B12 during your cycle, or right at the onset of post cycle therapy?..And what is your dosing like? I would really like to have some around for my first cycle..
I dose 1000mcg/d ....I have a 250ml jug of b-complex that includes 1000mcg/ml b12, and I have a 30ml of straight 1000mcg/ml B-12...so I have enough for a while.. I started a consistent dosing a few days into post cycle therapy... it's worth it.. CNS, mood, everything benefits... even the yearning for the sweet sting of a 29g is satiated. :dance:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
that's totally understandable SrT. You can just supplement B12 in pill form... or a b-complex... it'll work, just not as dramatically.. There are also many natural, herbal energy supps... that are not necessarily stims either.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd say Powerfull. That will give you hella pumps (almost painful in the forearms).
I'd second NO Xplode for energy. But, Amp comes out cheaper.

Workouts are the shizzle on P'full. (Or whatever the kids say these days...)

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
ive never heard of Powerful. Who is made by and what does it use (ingredient wise) to give u all the energy and strength?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs. Everyone sells it. It's some herbs.

What rock have you been living under? :confused:

thylittle

Awards
well im about to be done with my superdrol. I have been hearing i need nolvadex. I have done some research on it and it says it can have side affects some may be fatel, I m pretty concerned. along other dangerous sides with it. I have also heard to just take testrol or 6oxo.

PLEASE HELP

WHAT SHOULD I TAKE??
I DID A 3 WEEK CYCLE OF SUPERDROL

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well im about to be done with my superdrol. I have been hearing i need nolvadex. I have done some research on it and it says it can have side affects some may be fatel, I m pretty concerned. along other dangerous sides with it. I have also heard to just take testrol or 6oxo.

PLEASE HELP

WHAT SHOULD I TAKE??
lol..You just did a Superdrol cycle without any prepared PCT, I'm guessing no support supps and you are pretty concerned about 'dangerous side affects'? (effects by the way, sorry I hate bad grammar)..Holy irony Batman. Anyway, Novla is a must please obtain it and run it at 40/30/20/10 or something along those lines. Throw in a natty test booster, or any one of the many natural support stacks our board sponsors offer. DS and USP offer great, great products for PCT. Toss in a cortisol blocker such as Reduce XT, something like Fenugreek or Maca for libido, keep your weight the same but reduce volume and ride out your PCT. Please don't take your health into your hands without being fully prepared, it would be wise to lay off the cycles for awhile until your are informed about what you are doing to yourself.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch :trout: :blink:

Come on dude. Nolva - fatal???

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established

PLEASE HELP

WHAT SHOULD I TAKE??
View attachment 14359>>>>>>>>>DEEE DEEE DEEE!

Last edited: