Checking mats - clenbuterol

mindgames

Awards
Hi - I'm pretty sure I'm right, but a mate is convinced I'm wrong:(I know clen is not an anabolic but you guys are usually up on this area.)

I have 200mcg/ml 30 ml bottle of clen
I plan to add 30ml water to make it 100mc/ml 60mg
Hence a 40mcg dose would be a .40mg dose, correct?

Thanks -I hope I'm owning his ass!!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hi - I'm pretty sure I'm right, but a mate is convinced I'm wrong:(I know clen is not an anabolic but you guys are usually up on this area.)

I have 200mcg/ml 30 ml bottle of clen
I plan to add 30ml water to make it 100mc/ml 60mg
Hence a 40mcg dose would be a .40mg dose, correct?

Thanks -I hope I'm owning his ass!!!
Im pretty sure you cant just add 30ml of plain water and the clen be ok. :blink:

As for a 40mcg dose=.40mg that is wrong.

1000mcg=1mg
40mcg=.04mg

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i think he means .4ml's (not mg's) = 40mcg's. in which case, he would be right. otherwise, i'm just confused.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
i think he means .4ml's (not mg's) = 40mcg's. in which case, he would be right. otherwise, i'm just confused.
Im not sure what he means either, I just took it as he wrote it. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went from a Anabolic question to a diluting question...Hopfully he comes back and clarifies things :p

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Went from a Anabolic question to a diluting question...Hopfully he comes back and clarifies things :p
Okay here is your anabolic question:

Hi - I'm pretty sure I'm not mindgames but has anyone been able to induce an anabolic effect from Clen?

A study done on horses who were either adminstered Clen only, Clen + exercise, Exercie only or nothing as a control group found great changes in fat free mass w/ the Clen and Clen+exercise groups over the first two weeks. This leveled off for two more weeks and then increased significantly during the sixth week.1

Given the late surge shouldn't Clen be run for at least 6 weeks straight instead of 2 weeks on and off to give it a better chance of inducing anabolism?

(1) Journal of Applied Physiology 91:2064-2070, 2001; 8750-7587/01, "Chronic Administration of therapeutic levels of clenbuterol acts as a repartitioning agent", Charles F. Kearns, Kenneth H. McKeever, Karyn, Malinowski, Maggie B. Struck and Takashi Abe

The Godfather

Awards
Okay here is your anabolic question:

Hi - I'm pretty sure I'm not mindgames but has anyone been able to induce an anabolic effect from Clen?

A study done on horses who were either adminstered Clen only, Clen + exercise, Exercie only or nothing as a control group found great changes in fat free mass w/ the Clen and Clen+exercise groups over the first two weeks. This leveled off for two more weeks and then increased significantly during the sixth week.1

Given the late surge shouldn't Clen be run for at least 6 weeks straight instead of 2 weeks on and off to give it a better chance of inducing anabolism?

(1) Journal of Applied Physiology 91:2064-2070, 2001; 8750-7587/01, "Chronic Administration of therapeutic levels of clenbuterol acts as a repartitioning agent", Charles F. Kearns, Kenneth H. McKeever, Karyn, Malinowski, Maggie B. Struck and Takashi Abe
Beta-2 receptors are implicated in anabolic activity in animals that does not occur in humans and so this does not pan out. Though I must say there was an article recently posted in the IBE forum talking about elderly patients with heart failure (I think) who experienced some FFM gain on clen but that is a very small subset of population and things are normally screwd up when you get that old and sick.

VitaminT

Awards
Personally I think the verdict is still out on that. Anybody that is noticing strong benefits from Clen in that area is probably keeping it on the down-low. Then again, plenty of people swear nothing like that happens...