anabolic extreme, ergomax

rookie

Awards
Does anyone know if it is a poor decision to stay on anablic extreme's ergomax for longer than 3 months? how unhealthy is it for your liver to do so?

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Try posting this over in the anabolics section. I'm sure you will get lots of great feedback on this one over there

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if it is a poor decision to stay on anablic extreme's ergomax for longer than 3 months? how unhealthy is it for your liver to do so?
Seriously, if you have been on any of these newer compounds (especuially methyls) for over 9 weeks, then it's definately time to call it quits. Period.
Yes- your health could be Fuked. You could also be alright. YOU DONT KNOW, and you dont know to what extent.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
:jaw: Get off it right now! Start PCT, hopefully you know what that is. Get a good liver cleansing product and start that as soon as possible. Wait a couple weeks and then go to the doc and get some blood tests. If you dont wanna go to the doc, then find an internet service where you can send in your blood and get your LDL, HDL, and liver values all checked. This was seriously a very bad decision that you have made, and the consequences could be very bad for you for the rest of your life.

rookie

Awards
i was only on it for 2 months, and i had no side effects other than the fact that i put on a solid `15 pounds. i have been off of it for almost a week now. should i still be worried? that last string of posts has me pretty worried.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just because you dont see any side effects on the outside, doesnt mean that it didnt effect you on the inside. I would definitely go get some bloodwork done in the near future, just to make sure. There might in fact be nothing wrong with you, but its better to find out for sure. Some people are effected much more by these new designer steriods, and we really dont know the long term effects either, so, IMO get some bloodwork done just to be on the safe side.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
U say u've been off for a week so what are u taking for pct. I hope u have solid pct. I've heard of people doin 6 week cycles on this stuff with no problems but havent heard of 8 weeks.

dakota

Banned
Awards
man to tell the truth im 13 years old your momma home dog

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In addition- I know I was shut down crazy hard at 3 weeks use,.. Whjile I know shutdown is shutdown, I coiuldnt imagin what recovery would be like from 9 weeks!
Check out the PCT section if you'd like to have sex anytime in the future. -seriously-