M1,4, 1-test, Prostan cycle

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Days 1-10: M1,4(90mg), 1-test(300mg)
Days 11-30: M1,4(90mg), 1-test(300mg), prostan(75mg)
Days 31-40: 1-test(300mg), prostan(75mg)

PCT:RXT(30days taper), LXT(30days taper), Activate (8 weeks taper), ZMA(year round), trib(as long as it's working), fenu (until satisfied with ball size), XCEED (until my next week off)

Lets grow!

Day 1

Wt: a dry 183 @ 6-8%

I was 187 on friday. Lost 4 pounds over the weekend due to dehydration and my diet kind of fell off. This is usual. I'll be back up to 187 by mid-week.

Goal: A lean 195 by EOC or mid-summer.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is the 1-T transdermal?

this is gonna be a rough cycle w/o test. trust me, i've done it. get ready for lethargy and libido loss.

isnt that a low prostan dose? (i dont keep up with these next-gen designer steroids much)

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
is the 1-T transdermal?

this is gonna be a rough cycle w/o test. trust me, i've done it. get ready for lethargy and libido loss.

isnt that a low prostan dose? (i dont keep up with these next-gen designer steroids much)
Yes it is a transdermal. I ran SD, 1-test, and 1,4andro a year ago and didn't do too bad.

I've never tried the M1,4 before. In reading other posts I assume there won't be too many sides from it.

I seem to respond well to small doses. Maybe I'll up it by a pill and run it for 22 days instead of 30.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I hope you stopped drinkin. that shiet dont mix with cycles.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I hope you stopped drinkin. that shiet dont mix with cycles.
I've been pretty good about that 95% of the time. It won't be as easy with the good weather. I hope it storms for these next 6 weekends :twisted: .

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Poof! Wt:188

Workouts this week have been decent. I've decided to not go as heavy until everything kicks in. Intensity is still there though. I wanna get a bod pod test. I haven't noticed any sides from the M1,4 yet, except for the so called "feel good effect." It could very well be placebo. It's DS M1,4diol btw.

Today is shoulder and arms. My last workout of the week. Next week depending on how my 2nd sets feel I will increase the weight for the 3rd.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Poof! Wt:188

Workouts this week have been decent. I've decided to not go as heavy until everything kicks in. Intensity is still there though. I wanna get a bod pod test. I haven't noticed any sides from the M1,4 yet, except for the so called "feel good effect." It could very well be placebo. It's DS M1,4diol btw.

Today is shoulder and arms. My last workout of the week. Next week depending on how my 2nd sets feel I will increase the weight for the 3rd.
but you just said you were dehydrated and would be back up to 187 by mid-week didnt you? so the 1lb of weight gain is essentially negligible...

did you decide to shorten the cycle or keep it at 40 days?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
but you just said you were dehydrated and would be back up to 187 by mid-week didnt you? so the 1lb of weight gain is essentially negligible...

did you decide to shorten the cycle or keep it at 40 days?
I'm staying at 40days. Those gains have nothing to do with the cycle, although it's possible that the extra pound might me from the M14. If I wake up weighing more tomorrow, then I'll assume that the it has kicked in.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
m-1,4 is a very good compound. i ran it with max lmg. prolly the best ph cycle i have ever done. strength went through the roof.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
m-1,4 is a very good compound. i ran it with max lmg. prolly the best ph cycle i have ever done. strength went through the roof.
What was your dose with the M1,4?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Friday

Rest

Wt:188 following a pre-breakfast dump.

Still no negative sides. No weights until Monday.

I anticipate seeing some water gains this coming week from the M1,4. I will start Prostan on Thursday to keep gains nice and dry.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Wt:187

Today is leg day. Still not much to report. Not a drop of alcohol was consumed over the weekend. I might ramp up 120mg on the M1,4 for 17 days. We'll see how I'm doing strengthwise on this leg workout. I would have liked to see something by now from jumpstarting with M1,4, hence jumpstart.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Wt:187

Feeling some lethargy today, that would be the 1-test kicking in. Same for the itches when I heat up. I felt stronger on all sets yesterday. I am currently running 120mg M1,4. I will keep it at this and only taper down if water retention gets outta hand. I train chest this evening and expect to be stronger since I'm feeling that the 1-test has kicked in.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
careful with the M1,4 - made my BP high while i was on it. just keep an eye out.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
careful with the M1,4 - made my BP high while i was on it. just keep an eye out.
I hear ya. I don't think it will get nearly as high as when I was running SD with 1,4andro exactly a year ago.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Wt: 187

0lbs in 10 days.

What a sh!tty jumpstart. I was looking at my cycle log from last year when I ran jumpstarted with SD. I was up 5lbs from by the 10th day. All I see so far is strength and endurance (most likely due to RBC count) on all lifts.

Something better kick in and I better be 190 by Friday. I might have eaten too light yesterday. I noticed I am defintely not looking as lean as I used to. But I've been eating everything in sight. Especially fast food: Wendy's double stacks:burger: , Skyline Coney's, Sbarro Pizza. Those usually come in between breakfast and lunch, or post workout with my shake. This is all pretty much part of my bulking plan; bathing my cells in nutrients.

I can't wait to start prostanozol tomorrow. I've read good things about it. I hope to see come good gains in hardness accompanied by the return of my striations in my chest. I'm also thinking of adding in some cardio, being that it would be practically impossible to lose muscle while burning fat during this cycle.

So far I'm not too impressed with DS M1,4ad-diol. Question for those that have used this compound: How long did it take to notice anything and what dod you notice when it kicked in?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I might have eaten too light yesterday. I noticed I am defintely not looking as lean as I used to. But I've been eating everything in sight. Especially fast food: Wendy's double stacks:burger: , Skyline Coney's, Sbarro Pizza. Those usually come in between breakfast and lunch, or post workout with my shake. This is all pretty much part of my bulking plan; bathing my cells in nutrients.

I can't wait to start prostanozol tomorrow. I've read good things about it. I hope to see come good gains in hardness accompanied by the return of my striations in my chest. I'm also thinking of adding in some cardio, being that it would be practically impossible to lose muscle while burning fat during this cycle.

So far I'm not too impressed with DS M1,4ad-diol. Question for those that have used this compound: How long did it take to notice anything and what dod you notice when it kicked in?
here marks my exit from the thread... lots of burgers, hot dogs and pizza and you dont like the results? anabolics arent a crutch. check out the nutrition forum. peace.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
here was my last cycle

This one started January 11.

Weeks 1-6 4ad 600mg TD ED
Weeks 1-6 19nor 600mg TD ED
Weeks 1-3 M1T 20 mgs ED
Weeks 4-6 M14add 180mgs ED.

Nolva and Adex PRN

ancillaries as follows
NAC, R-ALA, Milkthistle for liver
Red Rice yeast, Niacin for lipids
Taurine, Multi, and ALCAR

post cycle therapy will be nolva 3 weeks 40/30/20

Great gains but I am not sure how much came from the m1,4
I used SNS brand and i think it helped maintain the m1t gains and strength, but as you can see i ran a pretty decent dose and even bumped it to 210mgs the last week plus i was using 2 other TD androgens

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
here marks my exit from the thread... lots of burgers, hot dogs and pizza and you dont like the results? anabolics arent a crutch. check out the nutrition forum. peace.

agreed you may want to rethink the diet

:blink:

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
With my body type, I don't have to eat clean to make gains, man. I just need a lot of calories. I can shed fat quite easily, so I can pretty much disregard the fat content in my diet provided I'm not getting too much of the bad kind. As long as I get at least 200-250 grams of protein per day I should be okay. On the carb side, I need at least 300-400grams a day to effieciently fuel my workouts without burning away any muscle.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Just added prostanozol this morning. Yesterday, I noticed I was pretty irritable throughout the workday, not for no reason though.

My workout wasn't all that great either. Right when I was about to do my 3rd set of deads I realized I forgot my straps at home. I couln't find any laying around either. Finally I came across a guy who had some but wouldn't let me use them b/c he was a germaphobe. So I bit the bullet and bought some for 10 bucks. My set that followed was less than substantial.

I wasn't too impressed with my weighted pullups either. Following 3 good sets on t-bar rows, as I was taking plates off, one slipped out of my hand as I was turning away and scraped the back off my ankle. Just an all out sh!tty day.

Today is shoudlers and arms.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Wt:189

Strength is still increasing. Muscles are constantly full, however, NO PAINFUL PUMPS. I might hit a couple chest sets today just to get some blood in there.

Sides are minimal so far. No back pumps like on SD or PP. Very unsure of this M1,4 compound. I've noticed little to nothing so far. Morning wood is still prevalent. Yesterday was a better day, no agression; just laid back and positive.

Rest until Day 15.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
hows your mackronutrient, breackdown. you sound like you dont eat enough. try adding a meal a day.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hows your mackronutrient, breackdown. you sound like you dont eat enough. try adding a meal a day.
nah, bro - he's got the 3 major food groups covered: pizza, burgers and hot dogs. you're probably one of those queers who eats whole grain bread and lean meat!!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
nah, bro - he's got the 3 major food groups covered: pizza, burgers and hot dogs. you're probably one of those queers who eats whole grain bread and lean meat!!
I eat lean meat and wgb too. Check out this link:
http://home.online.no/~janbagg/weightgain.htm
I've been putting this approach to the test for the last month or so. That guy is a trainer at my gym. If you saw him in person you'd be in awe.

Look at the tip section here: http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/mode3/334

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well I take 2 dumps a day sometimes 3.

I'll log my meals this week.

This to me is evidence you dont eat enough on a bulk i dump 4,5,6 times a day, if that really mattered. This guy says carry mayo with you everywhere you go, and dip chips in honey. oh my fav takes less than 50 seconds to eat two candy bars. This is not solid advice, sounds like an early heart attack and painfully high BP and cholesterol. do not consult this man if you plan on having any visible muscle on your body.:run:

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Wt: 188

Breakfast - 1 cup oatmeal, 2 scoops of ATW vanilla whey blend with 10oz 1%milk
Midmorning snack - Double stack from Wendy's, oyster crackers
Lunch - Combo lo-mein from China Express (huge portion)
Midafternoon snack - bowl of Smart Start Cereal, banana, 2 scoops of ATW vanilla whey blend
Post workout meal - bag of starkist albacore tuna w/ tablespoon of olive oil, 2 scoops of ATW weightgainer
Dinner - Salmon, sweet potato, 1 scoop ATW weightgainer

I felt slight effects of high blood pressure earlier this morning. It subsided shortly thereafter. Strength is going up. My squat was much better than last week.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This to me is evidence you dont eat enough on a bulk i dump 4,5,6 times a day, if that really mattered. This guy says carry mayo with you everywhere you go, and dip chips in honey. oh my fav takes less than 50 seconds to eat two candy bars. This is not solid advice, sounds like an early heart attack and painfully high BP and cholesterol. do not consult this man if you plan on having any visible muscle on your body.:run:
LOL...that makes 2 guys who came into this thread and promptly left when they saw what he was eating....

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
LOL...that makes 2 guys who came into this thread and promptly left when they saw what he was eating....
I'll even have you know that this is actually an improvement from 3 months ago. I'm working my way up to getting more food in me. You act as if that isn't enough for someone my size to make gains off of.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CLEAN foods Kimosabe, CLEAN foods. HE is a powerlifter not a BB'er so if you do want to be lean, bulk eating clean foods void of loads of sodium, and transfat. Healthy fats, and Low GI carbs are great for bulking. Or take his advice, and see your waistline expands like his body after he takes it out of his lifting shirt.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CLEAN foods Kimosabe, CLEAN foods. HE is a powerlifter not a BB'er so if you do want to be lean, bulk eating clean foods void of loads of sodium, and transfat. Healthy fats, and Low GI carbs are great for bulking. Or take his advice, and see your waistline expands like his body after he takes it out of his lifting shirt.
i'm not sure who that post is directed at....who's the powerlifter?

you're right of course. big difference between a smart bulk and an all-out bulk. being a hardgainer doesnt excuse anyone from sticking to low-GI carbs, lean meats and healthy fats.

unless you're going ketogenic, in which case you can't stick to lean meats...or healthy fats for that matter. but this isnt the case.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure who that post is directed at....who's the powerlifter?

you're right of course. big difference between a smart bulk and an all-out bulk. being a hardgainer doesnt excuse anyone from sticking to low-GI carbs, lean meats and healthy fats.

unless you're going ketogenic, in which case you can't stick to lean meats...or healthy fats for that matter. but this isnt the case.
Handzilla provided a link a few posts back where a powerlifter provided some eating tips. Apowerz is explaining how the goals of a bb'er and pl'er differ and subsequently eating habits differ.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Never drink any fluids that don't have calories"
What the ****, over? This is the same philosophy of taking tons of roids and pain killers to just, 'get big' and **** the side effects and health risks. Why eat all that bull**** food that will wreak havoc with your body. Why not eat a lot of clean foods that will both promote muscle building and total body health?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
What the ****, over? This is the same philosophy of taking tons of roids and pain killers to just, 'get big' and **** the side effects and health risks. Why eat all that bull**** food that will wreak havoc with your body. Why not eat a lot of clean foods that will both promote muscle building and total body health?
JM argues that it takes longer to build muscle when you eat clean.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is almost ridiculous..Haha..I seriously, can't believe a post about weightlifting and building mass actually contained the phrase "no water"..And in accordance with the earlier posts, you should really clean up your diet dude, not trying to be arrogant, but really it's lookin like **** from what I have read.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JM argues that it takes longer to build muscle when you eat clean.
if each pound of muscle comes with a pound of fat on a loose diet, then i will gladly wait twice as long and get a pound of fat-free mass on a clean diet....after it, it will take LESS time overall, because you have to eventually lose the fat.

we get that you're an ecto, hand. not being one myself (and not being YOU of course) - i dont know how your body will respond to ****ty calories so i suppose i shouldnt conjecture too much....i can tell you for sure though, that when you take in simple carbs (burger buns, pizza, chinese food) - the insulin spike (which can be significant) shoves all that fat right into your muscles along with the protein.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HEY fellas let Hand do it the JM way, and then if it works well for him, it works, but I say this and I am done- Lee Priest eats like ****, but year after year he gets ripped, and really he does not gain any more muscle when eating ****ty, so I wonder how much muscle he did gain with his KFC diet, while coming in contests at the weight of 207-212 and starting his diet at 260?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
...because you have to eventually lose the fat.
Which I don't have a problem doing.

we get that you're an ecto, hand. not being one myself (and not being YOU of course) - i dont know how your body will respond to ****ty calories so i suppose i shouldnt conjecture too much....i can tell you for sure though, that when you take in simple carbs (burger buns, pizza, chinese food) - the insulin spike (which can be significant) shoves all that fat right into your muscles along with the protein.
Into the muscle or around the muscle?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Wt: 189 postdump;prebreakfast

Midmorn - breakfast deluxe from McDonalds(2 pancakes, eggs, biscuit, sausage patty, hashbrown), banana
Lunch - chicken breast, geen beans, sweet potato
Midafternoon - apple, 2 scoops of ATW vanilla whey blend
Postworkout - wendy's doublestack, 5 piece nuggets, 2 scoops of ATW weightgainer
Dinner - Subway footlong chicken bacon ranch

Day 17
Wt: 190 postdump;prebreakfast

Breakfast - 2 eggo waffles,2 eggs, 2 scoops of ATW vanilla whey blend with 10oz 1%milk
Midmorn - 7oz albacore tunaTuna, 2 scoops of ATW weightgainer
Lunch - beef, veggies, fried rice
Postworkout - chipotle burrito w/ chicken, 2 scoops of ATW weightgainer
Dinner - pizza!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16
Wt: 189 postdump;prebreakfast

Midmorn - breakfast deluxe from McDonalds(2 pancakes, eggs, biscuit, sausage patty, hashbrown), banana
Lunch - chicken breast, geen beans, sweet potato
Postworkout - wendy's doublestack, 5 piece nuggets, 2 scoops of ATW weightgainer
Dinner - Subway footlong chicken bacon ranch
Wow..McDonalds, Wendys, and Subway, the BB'ing holy trinity

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the cost of the meals eating like that would cause me to go bankrupt before i died of a heart attack.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Remember guys, this is just an experiment. I've consulted many bbuilders in my gym that compete.
These are some of the common phrases I hear:

"You just need to eat!"

"Try to eat a whole pizza for dinner..."

"Get 2 double stacks.:burger: "

"You don't need to worry about putting on any fat."

"If I were you I'd just eat everything in sight."

"Gotta eat more, when you're full, man."

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I think the cost of the meals eating like that would cause me to go bankrupt before i died of a heart attack.
Yeah it is getting to be quite expensive. $5, $6, here $8 there, almost everyday. I think I'm gonna get a Sam's club memebership and start cooking a whole bunch of chicken breasts for the week, rice and veggies. This really is getting ridiculous. $$ :wtf: $$

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it is getting to be quite expensive. $5, $6, here $8 there, almost everyday. I think I'm gonna get a Sam's club memebership and start cooking a whole bunch of chicken breasts for the week, rice and veggies. This really is getting ridiculous. $$ :wtf: $$
This is the ONLY thing you've said that has made real sense this entire log.