HEY I NEED HELP PLEASEE heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

james123456

Awards
Okay i want to know whats best drink or vitamins to gain fat, reason i ask is because my metabolism is extreamly fast, okay first off im 20 years old ht5,7 and i weigh 105lbs im extreamyly skinny and i dont care what i just rather be fat then skinny as my matabolism so fast i feel once i gain the weight i plan on working out but i rather be fat then skinny. please someone tell me whats best for me to gain wait not muscle.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay i want to know whats best drink or vitamins to gain fat, reason i ask is because my metabolism is extreamly fast, okay first off im 20 years old ht5,7 and i weigh 105lbs im extreamyly skinny and i dont care what i just rather be fat then skinny as my matabolism so fast i feel once i gain the weight i plan on working out but i rather be fat then skinny. please someone tell me whats best for me to gain wait not muscle.
Well if your metabolism is that fast.. go to the doc, and check for HyperThyroidism... in the mean time... get a Mass Gainer shake, and ****in eat. And if your like that.. .why fat not muscle... WHY would you not like to start from the base like you are, and gain lean?

Adams

james123456

Awards
are there any shakes you know by name that really really work for weight or pills?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
are there any shakes you know by name that really really work for weight or pills?
Do some research.. instead of just asking quesitons... read the site. Your WAY to quick to resort to a magic potion.

Adams

james123456

Awards
yea i did research i just dont want to buy something that doesnt work since the reveiws they have on the products can be fake i wanted to see if anyone on here could maybe help me further ill just wait and see if someone can tell me more specifics before i end up wasting money on something.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well, first off you are only 20 years old and you are posting in a forum that is for 21 year olds and above. Second, at AM you had better be doing the searches and reading before you do anything.. thread closed and don't post in the anabolics forum again..

Status
Not open for further replies.