Prop and Mega -TRN

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of running a prop / mega -trn cycle. I have been doing cycle for the past three years ( i have done six cycles so far of mosly test ,deca, winny) I want to do a good cutting cycle and was thinking something like this

wk 1-10 prop 100 mg ED
wk 4-10 mega - trn 6 mg ED

I have been researching mega trn and i usally would only use a oral for 4 weeks but due to it low toxicty I think you can go for six weeks ( depending on how you feel of course). Has anyone used a prop / mega trn stack with good results ? Main goal at this point is to lower bodyfat. Diet and cardio are in check.. Good cycle or no??

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of running a prop / mega -trn cycle. I have been doing cycle for the past three years ( i have done six cycles so far of mosly test ,deca, winny) I want to do a good cutting cycle and was thinking something like this

wk 1-10 prop 100 mg ED
wk 4-10 mega - trn 6 mg ED

I have been researching mega trn and i usally would only use a oral for 4 weeks but due to it low toxicty I think you can go for six weeks ( depending on how you feel of course). Has anyone used a prop / mega trn stack with good results ? Main goal at this point is to lower bodyfat. Diet and cardio are in check.. Good cycle or no??
All i know is that it's going to be a pain in your ass pinning everyday for 10 weeks,but i have used m-trn and have to say it is a wonderful compound,but i don't know about running it for six weeks.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Why dont you just run the prop and the TRN both, just for a 6 or 8 week cycle, unless you dont mind pinning all the time. :D

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
All i know is that it's going to be a pain in your ass pinning everyday for 10 weeks,but i have used m-trn and have to say it is a wonderful compound,but i don't know about running it for six weeks.
I have done 12 wk prop cycles in the past. Yea lots of diffrent injection sites ( plus prop can be painful i cut it with cottonseed oil). Whats the longest most people on here use m-trn? From what I have researched it does not raise liver enzymes to an unsafe degree and really not that hard on your body. What is the reason you wont advise using it for 6 wks? Just trying to do some research on this and want to get some feed back? Also did it help you with lowering bodyfat ?? Thanks

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have done 12 wk prop cycles in the past. Yea lots of diffrent injection sites ( plus prop can be painful i cut it with cottonseed oil). Whats the longest most people on here use m-trn? From what I have researched it does not raise liver enzymes to an unsafe degree and really not that hard on your body. What is the reason you wont advise using it for 6 wks? Just trying to do some research on this and want to get some feed back? Also did it help you with lowering bodyfat ?? Thanks
Since you are experienced you probably could run a 6 weeker of trn.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you just run the prop and the TRN both, just for a 6 or 8 week cycle, unless you dont mind pinning all the time. :D
I usally like longer cycles. Prop is fast acting but I think 10 wks min is the way to go with it since HPTA is going to be shut down and ample time (plus proper PCT) must be takin to recover fully I feel 10 weeks is a good length with prop . I still am gaining way after wk 6 or 8 so why stop lol.. So do you think it would be ok to use mega -trn for 8 weeks. That seems it might be pushing it but I dunno for sure . What do you advise?? Whats the longest you have ran it for?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I usally like longer cycles. Prop is fast acting but I think 10 wks min is the way to go with it since HPTA is going to be shut down and ample time (plus proper PCT) must be takin to recover fully I feel 10 weeks is a good length with prop . I still am gaining way after wk 6 or 8 so why stop lol.. So do you think it would be ok to use mega -trn for 8 weeks. That seems it might be pushing it but I dunno for sure . What do you advise?? Whats the longest you have ran it for?
Yeah i would go with 6 weeks ,i think 8 weeks would be to long.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i would go with 6 weeks ,i think 8 weeks would be to long.
Yea thats sounds right to me!! Since the research on 17b-methoxy -trienbolone is nearly none exesent ( speaking in general as opposed to other compounds). In the BB world alot of guys are leary of m-trn due to the lack of research on what exactly this chem is and what the sides are...... I will go with the six weeks. How about your results with lowering bodyfat?? Thanks for your input!!!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea thats sounds right to me!! Since the research on 17b-methoxy -trienbolone is nearly none exesent ( speaking in general as opposed to other compounds). In the BB world alot of guys are leary of m-trn due to the lack of research on what exactly this chem is and what the sides are...... I will go with the six weeks. How about your results with lowering bodyfat?? Thanks for your input!!!
Yeah the BF lowering effect is awesome on this compound,definetly would include it in all Cutting cycles as for the sides,elevated BP and a little trouble sleeping was all i got.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the BF lowering effect is awesome on this compound,definetly would include it in all Cutting cycles as for the sides,elevated BP and a little trouble sleeping was all i got.
I can deal with that. Sounds great !!! How long did you run it for??

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can deal with that. Sounds great !!! How long did you run it for??
I ran it solo at 6 mgs for 4 weeks lost about 7-8 ponds of BF while gaining about 5 pounds of lean mass,muscle retention after coming off is also very good on this compound.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran it solo at 6 mgs for 4 weeks lost about 7-8 ponds of BF while gaining about 5 pounds of lean mass,muscle retention after coming off is also very good on this compound.
How good were your diet and training routine?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Dam thats impressive man!! I cant wait to give it a try . With prop and proper training / diet protocol I should be able to get some good results !! Oh one more thing . whats up with the private messages on this board? Is there a minium number of post you must have before your able to PM?? Well thanks again!!!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How good were your diet and training routine?
My diet was very clean and no carbs other than what came from protein drinks,i was taking in about 2600-2800 cals,and training 4 times a week,very heavy, low reps ,and doing cardio each time i trained ,45 mins per session.I weigh about 218 now so i was very impressed with this compound.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dam thats impressive man!! I cant wait to give it a try . With prop and proper training / diet protocol I should be able to get some good results !! Oh one more thing . whats up with the private messages on this board? Is there a minium number of post you must have before your able to PM?? Well thanks again!!!
To be able to PM you have to donate 10$ to the board to become a board supporter,or you can donate 20$ to become a gold member.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I need some feed back from you guys on this. I wanted to know if it would be better to use it like this

wk 1-10 prop 100mg ED
wk 6-10 mega-TRN 6 mg ED

OR

Start the M-TRN ( with prop) at the start of cycle and run the M-TRN until week six.

So do you advise using M-TRN for the first six weeks or last six weeks of a prop cycle?