New KiloSports product Trenadrol

raider1

raider1

Awards
Are any of our sponsors going to pick up the bigger dose product of this familiar supp ?? 60 caps at 3mg ... it would be nice while it is still available ..
Product Description: :study:
A Super Anabolic pro-testosterone formula- (17b methoxy-trienbolone) is 4x more powerful then popular anabolic steroid trenbolone and over 200 times more potent then methyltestosterone. Trenadrol was formulated to be anti-catabolic and double your igf-1 levels in your body for extreme muscle gains. Trenadrol is not your typical weak prohormone, it is the most powerful legal anabolic formula on the market today. Supplies are limited reserve your bottle of trenadrol today!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Even though it says trenadrol, isn't that the active compound in Methoxy TST?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
3mg/dose is nuts. I did 1.5-3mg daily, and effects were very strong. I shudder to think people might go above 6mg.

juiced!

Awards
i just purchased a bottle yesterday, did u like it, any sides? i think im going to start it at 6mg a day

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
i heard that stuff works pretty well. planning on getting some for a bulking cycle with test and pp.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just purchased a bottle yesterday, did u like it, any sides? i think im going to start it at 6mg a day
Start at 3mg a day...6mg is way too much for practically everybody. Read Ryansm's log on Methoxy TRN; he weighed about 300 lbs and said 4.5mg was enough.

juiced!

Awards
ive been on and off pretty much everything anabolic known to man for the last 6 years, i went from 131lbs. to 205, im not doubting your advice at all it just seems like 3mg of any anabolic isnt enough to do anything, i guess times are changing. Im going to take ur advice though and start it at 3mg. Ill keep everyone posted, thanks

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone would know DSM.

I suppose it depends on the circumstances if you'd want to chance it or not.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
ive been on and off pretty much everything anabolic known to man for the last 6 years, i went from 131lbs. to 205, im not doubting your advice at all it just seems like 3mg of any anabolic isnt enough to do anything, i guess times are changing. Im going to take ur advice though and start it at 3mg. Ill keep everyone posted, thanks
Treat this stuff with care. I used 1.5-3mg and had huge strength gains.

Trenadrol087483

Awards
Hello-

If anyone has any questions on Trenadrol please let me know. I am the rep for Kilo Sports and can give advice to anyone who has any questions. Please let me know you results for this product.

Matt

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello-

If anyone has any questions on Trenadrol please let me know. I am the rep for Kilo Sports and can give advice to anyone who has any questions. Please let me know you results for this product.

Matt
How long will trenadrol be out for, is there going to be any discontinuation of it?Due to the FDA statements?

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
even though trenadrol has 3mg at 60 caps, mega-trn still is 2mg at 90 caps so they're pretty much identical. what isn't identical is the price. where it's $30 for the mega, it's a bit more for the trenadrol. but the trenadrol might be better since you don't have to swallow as many pills.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How was the fat loss on this for those who have done a cycle of it?

I'm going to be implementing a six week cycle of it into my cutting diet, hopefully it will shred me up pretty good. Then again most anything androgenic makes you pretty hard.

juiced!

Awards
i picked up a bottle about a week ago, started taking it moday. WOW. Ive taken trenbolone before, its always been my gear of choice, biggest quality gains as far as im concerned, ive tried everything. I know it sounds hard to believe but I already feel results similar to what i felt well into the "trenbolone cycles", this stuff is no joke. I know that i had to take a tes with the tren, what do u suggest i take with the trenadrol, i would rather stay away from illegals. Any info u can give me on the product would be appreciated, ill keep u updated, thanks

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How was the fat loss on this for those who have done a cycle of it?

I'm going to be implementing a six week cycle of it into my cutting diet, hopefully it will shred me up pretty good. Then again most anything androgenic makes you pretty hard.
I have done Mega-trn and it is awesome stuff in a 30 day cycle i lost about 7-8 pounds of bodyfat and gained about 5 pounds lean muscle,My dose was 6mgs a day,this stuff is awesome.:woohoo:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, that's pretty good stuff.

May i ask what your diet was like on your 4 week cycle?

I just want to know whether or not your goal was to lose weight, and you were on a calorie deficient diet, or if you were looking to gain weight and were on a calorie surplus diet, or if you were just looking to maintain/slowly gain and were eating just above maintenance

thanks man :)

Trenadrol087483

Awards
Trenadrol will be out for a while. This is a legal product and is safe for use.

Thank You,
Matt

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenadrol087483,

You may be a rep for KiloSports but on this board we have paying board sponsors. Seeing as KiloSports is not a board sponsor, I ask you to respect these sponsors by limiting your discussion to product information only.

Thank you.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn bro, that's pretty good stuff.

May i ask what your diet was like on your 4 week cycle?

I just want to know whether or not your goal was to lose weight, and you were on a calorie deficient diet, or if you were looking to gain weight and were on a calorie surplus diet, or if you were just looking to maintain/slowly gain and were eating just above maintenance

thanks man :)
I was on maintenece cals,i was also on low carbs,my protein was around 300-400 grams a day,I was around 220 at the time and i am about 5'7'',The strength gains were also amazing on this product,and instead of lethargy as most of the new designers give you,i was highly energetic throughout the day,The only thing you have to watch is your BP while using it.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol087483,

You may be a rep for KiloSports but on this board we have paying board sponsors. Seeing as KiloSports is not a board sponsor, I ask you to respect these sponsors by limiting your discussion to product information only.

Thank you.
Was waiting for this post!!!

jujubee

Board Supporter
Awards
Nevermind. Sorry. Next time someone just needs to pm me with :gotsearch :FUfinger:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How is the bloat/water retention when using M TST. I thought maybe that would be something i would want to consider throwing into my cutting cycle, but really it would only be to used for trying to save muscle loss, which i think the Mega TRN will suffice for just fine.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard its great!! Nutraplanet has a sale on TST & Mega TRN . Im just emailed NP . I got my TST today and all I need is the Mega TRN. Check them out.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is the bloat/water retention when using M TST. I thought maybe that would be something i would want to consider throwing into my cutting cycle, but really it would only be to used for trying to save muscle loss, which i think the Mega TRN will suffice for just fine.
Yeah there is alittle bloat with the tst,if you just want a straight cutter i would leave it out, unless you run a low dose of ATD with it.

juiced!

Awards
They were made to work synergistcally together,when they were created.
im taking trenadrol now, what do u think would be best to stack with it to sustain my test levels, besides illegals

juiced!

Awards
I heard its great!! Nutraplanet has a sale on TST & Mega TRN . Im just emailed NP . I got my TST today and all I need is the Mega TRN. Check them out.
instead of mega trn u might want to go with trenadrol, higher dosed, less methyl

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
instead of mega trn u might want to go with trenadrol, higher dosed, less methyl
trn and trenadrol are not methylated,and trenadrol is 3mgs for 60 caps while trn is 2mgs for 90 caps but trenadrol is alittle more expensive.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know that active t1/2 life?

With the higher dose and only one being needed a day how does that effect hormone levels?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Bump - more questions:

1. What should and should NOT be stacked with this? (1-test, 4-diol, etc.)

2. Any risks for hair loss or gyno?

3. How liver toxic is it, comparatively to other products?

4. How long should it be run at a time?

nattyHST

Awards
is this compound better for bulking or cutting?

if bulking, what kind of gains can one expect in comparison to other legal compounds like sd?

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man I have the TST & TRN The stronger one . I need inst. What would be the best way to do these . Can't wait to get started. Please post soon. I was used to doin 100mg of tren EOD. So my body is used to just about anything . So bring it on in the most powerful cycle. Please:dance: :dance:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Did you even read the post directly above yours? Why start at 4 times the normal beginning dose?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man I have the TST & TRN The stronger one . I need inst. What would be the best way to do these . Can't wait to get started. Please post soon. I was used to doin 100mg of tren EOD. So my body is used to just about anything . So bring it on in the most powerful cycle. Please:dance: :dance:
I started directly at 6 mgs with the trn,but had terrible insomnia and BP issues for a while,how big are you?If your size is up there i would start at4 mgs each,but that is on the high end and wouldn't recommend it to anybody without previous tren experience.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
is this compound better for bulking or cutting?

if bulking, what kind of gains can one expect in comparison to other legal compounds like superdrol?
Definetly better for cutting.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Maggik - I've had no issues doing cardio (elliptical machine and walking on treadmill) while on TST/TRN.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Ive done tren at 80mgs/day. What type of starting dosage should I look at? Also, what if I wanted to stack this with prop? 100mg eod would probably do me good...? And what if I wanted to throw a bit of tren ace in the mix... maybe 3mg m-trn and 50mg tren a ed with 50mg prop. sounds lovely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
heavylifter33 Anabolics 8
james1 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10