what would you do if ........

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
you have the following items, but you had some cash to maybe buy something more. What would you choose?

Lets say you already have:
4-Superdrol (90 count)
4 Phera-plex
4 methoxy TRN
4 methoxy TST
3 M-Zol

I am not sure halodrol is worth the $$$ but then again I've never tried it. I was maybe think more phera or TST.

What would you add?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Buy the Halodrol clones (see Hmax and H-bomB) to me Halo's hardness outweighs M-trn, with no bloat, but thats just me. Also buy more Zol, because it still has to be taken at 3-4 caps a day to most effective.

megadose

Awards
you have the following items, but you had some cash to maybe buy something more. What would you choose?

Lets say you already have:
4-Superdrol (90 count)
4 Phera-plex
4 methoxy TRN
4 methoxy TST
3 M-Zol

I am not sure halodrol is worth the $$$ but then again I've never tried it. I was maybe think more phera or TST.

What would you add?
that a big list! anyways i would go with more tst and trn for stacking reasons. i don't like the sides i hear about superdrol. I don't know how the new batch of halodrol is

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback so far. Anymore from anyone else?

The more zol make sense since it can be stacked with anything more safely than a second methyl or methoxy.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say screw this oral crap and buy some Test E.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Buy the Halodrol clones (see Hmax and H-bomB) to me Halo's hardness outweighs M-trn, with no bloat, but thats just me. Also buy more Zol, because it still has to be taken at 3-4 caps a day to most effective.
Apower i have yet to try halodrol but loved m-trn,what dosage did you run the halorol at and for how long?