Flu during every PCT

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I've done two cycle so far. One was Test E/Dbol, the other was PP/HD-50. I'm on the pct for the oral cycle right now and it's week three and I've got the flu. This is the same exact week, and same exact virus I recieved last PCT. I'm doing my best to take in at least a little bit of food...well, more like whey. It's the only thing I've been able to keep down. Last time I had this I lost twenty pounds and had it for a little over a week. I'm trying to fight this one off a little quicker and am forcing myself to drink the whey and gatorade. I can't take much at one time or else I get real nautious. Has anyone else had a problem similar to this? My PCT always goes real well for three weeks and then wham, I get the flu. I don't understand it.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I've done two cycle so far. One was Test E/Dbol, the other was PP/HD-50. I'm on the pct for the oral cycle right now and it's week three and I've got the flu. This is the same exact week, and same exact virus I recieved last PCT. I'm doing my best to take in at least a little bit of food...well, more like whey. It's the only thing I've been able to keep down. Last time I had this I lost twenty pounds and had it for a little over a week. I'm trying to fight this one off a little quicker and am forcing myself to drink the whey and gatorade. I can't take much at one time or else I get real nautious. Has anyone else had a problem similar to this? My PCT always goes real well for three weeks and then wham, I get the flu. I don't understand it.
What does your PCT look like? If it involves some sort of AI, you may be killing off to much estrogen, which I believe supports the immune system. From now on you could also try some vita C 2g ED from the start of PCT.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
What does your PCT look like? If it involves some sort of AI, you may be killing off to much estrogen, which I believe supports the immune system. From now on you could also try some vita C 2g ED from the start of PCT.
hmm i didnt know that. i was on a high dose of rxt for two weeks. 100mg/100/75/50/25. also using lean exttreme, activate, fenugreek.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm i didnt know that. i was on a high dose of rxt for two weeks. 100mg/100/75/50/25. also using lean exttreme, activate, fenugreek.
Lean extreme could be the culprit,it lowers the immune system,DS says not to take if you get sick or encounter any other health problems.

opks22

Awards
sorry for the slight derail, but could H50 or Finigenx also cause flu-like symptons? It seemingly came out of nowhere...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I think the sudden shift in the balance of your endocrine system is what does it...Ive done two PH cycles (1test/4AD) and at the end of the 1st week on each, I got sick. First was a moderate case of the flu, and the second I got an eye infection.

BV

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I think the sudden shift in the balance of your endocrine system is what does it...Ive done two PH cycles (1test/4AD) and at the end of the 1st week on each, I got sick. First was a moderate case of the flu, and the second I got an eye infection.

BV
i used lean extreme at a higher dose (4 caps) for three weeks, then i ran out but had some retain left and have been using that for a few days and got sick when i was using that.

it just bothers me so bad because my pct always goes real good. strength and weight stay the same for those first 3 weeks and then it all gets screwed over a period of a few days and lose most of the weight. im sure a lot of it is water and will come right back but it still bothers me.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also mega dose vitamin C, and try their Vigor, and I know some say it is useless But, i have not gotten sick yet while precontest dieting 10-20 grams of Glutamine, has helped me greatly, and I work with Kids that share germs like love was given in the 70's.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
vit c w/ rose hips
green tea
elderberry
grape seed
colloidal silver

not even H5N1 can get to you after that.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
vit c w/ rose hips
green tea
elderberry
grape seed
colloidal silver

not even H5N1 can get to you after that.
Don't even get me Bio, or Grunt talking about that precious, and overlooked compound!!!:study: