Possible Week 5: Sd 20mg

Look good?!
Ofcourse proper Pct and cycle supps blah blah... critique cycle please

6'5 230lbs, 9%

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of OT isnt enough. the gains dont even come on good until then. plus it's leaner gains than SD, which would make a SD finish kind of backwards.

cycle doesnt make any sense to me. they are both decent steroids - do one or the other, or stack one with a non-methyl (i recommend test!)

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of OT isnt enough. the gains dont even come on good until then. plus it's leaner gains than SD, which would make a SD finish kind of backwards.

cycle doesnt make any sense to me. they are both decent steroids - do one or the other, or stack one with a non-methyl (i recommend test!)
OT IMO opinion would not have a huge effect in terms of muscle gain on it's own especially for someone your size ,I would either run the SD first or like same old said stack it with a none methyl.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OT IMO opinion would not have a huge effect in terms of muscle gain on it's own especially for someone your size ,I would either run the SD first or like same old said stack it with a none methyl.
M-Trn/SD/TST cycle.

or

M-TRN/SD

:woohoo:

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
ya only prob is in canada cant get mega-trn or tst...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey ripped I beg to differ about the OT, It does seem to be kick starter, but alone it would be a decent run, for someone who is not really experienced, after all he would see gains in the range of 5-10 lbs and not with water retention like Dbol would cause. I know that is not a whole lot, but IMO it would be easier to maintain.

Or you could always run Test since it works BEST!!!!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey ripped I beg to differ about the OT, It does seem to be kick starter, but alone it would be a decent run, for someone who is not really experienced, after all he would see gains in the range of 5-10 lbs and not with water retention like Dbol would cause. I know that is not a whole lot, but IMO it would be easier to maintain.

Or you could always run Test since it works BEST!!!!
I have never run it so i am only going by what i have read,but you are probably right, the only thing i was thinking was he should run the SD first as OT is a drier coumpound and would help solidify the gains and make them more retainable.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm 280lbs and 60mg tbol for 4 weeks put 13lbs on me (as a kickstart to test/EQ which i didnt get much out of until weeks 4-5)

it's not weak, it's just dbol with a 4-chloro that reduces aromatization...i didnt get alot of strength from it, though.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm... thanks guys!

i dont know, all i now is first time i used prop/tren i was in hosputal for a long long time. It was BD gear, and all was good for 6 days then BOOM i almost died. trust me i was sterile, trust me i did my homework, and trust me i knew what i was doing. Bad batch of tren or i am deadly allergic to alcohol (i cant drink).

the experience made me go from 21 years old, 230lbs 8% BF naturally, to a dumbass 225 12% BF after all the drugs they shot me up with, cortisone, prednisone, etc ,etc ,etc.

squat went from ass to grass 455 in my sets to 365 now, bench from 315 to 245, deadlift... hah my back feels like jelly now.
Honestly, 3 months ago when i was 100% natural i was veiny like a freakin horse, so massive at 230 (18.5 inch arms... now 17) i could train and train and i wouldnt get tired... as soon as i hit tren 1 or 2 sets and i felt like i was going to die...

you may ask why i would ever bother with crap again... i may forget the superdrol and go 4AD, but i guess oral/transdermal/sublingual is all ill do now...

Smake me a comeback cycle!! from these things. i wanna use the sublingual, here its pretty good for energy.

4AD powder, 4AD sublingual, 4AD transdermal, 1AD pills, pheraplex, superdrol, dbol, oral turinabol....

i guesss i could get synovex and make a transdermal test...but i dunno how would i do that to get it into like i was doing 100mg prop a day without injecting?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

:woohoo: :woohoo:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the experience made me go from 21 years old, 230lbs 8% BF naturally, to a dumbass 225 12% BF after all the drugs they shot me up with, cortisone, prednisone, etc ,etc ,etc.

Honestly, 3 months ago when i was 100% natural i was veiny like a freakin horse, so massive at 230 (18.5 inch arms... now 17) i could train and train and i wouldnt get tired... as soon as i hit tren 1 or 2 sets and i felt like i was going to die...
wow you gained 3% BF since your first post. man, you really must have let yourself go since yesterday.

what actually happened with your tren experience?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
haha, no i post my stats before shiat went down, cause 2 weeks from now i am gonna be back there baby! Arms already .5inches up! Boom boom! Ok lets make it three weeks. :)

Was benching like 185 2 weeks ago, now around 255... so 315 is coming coming coming again. squat went down to 275 but now at 385 so 455 is coming coming coming again. IT FEELS LIKE COMINGNESS, I COME ALL DAY LONG. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW I AM IN HEAVEN?

Tren experience, let me just say i am allergic to alcohol but thats not the whole story. You guys have to be SO careful. I got BD and checked everything! Tren was baaaaaaaad, same batch and two of my friends got horrible rashes. I had a higher dose, me i am lucky to be alive put it that way.

Emergency room for a week straight, no eating for a week straight, in and out of huge fever, morphine, blood pressure was 60/40, oxygen percentage was 65% for a while, heart rate constantly 130, and temperature haha 40.5 degrees celsius in my body exterior... i dont wanna know what it was inside. Almost lost my arm, and legs...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... so excuse me if i am looking for other options other than pinning same old...same old....same old BS with you
pardon me brother. you were unclear as to your reasoning, and pinphobia runs rampant on these boards.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
hehe, end part was a joke. I have been writing a 40 page essay all day so i am pissed at the world. Please excuse me same old. Your info on my other thread was helpful. Ya, i was unclear.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fritzer like i said in the other thread i would run SD at a low dose for a front load like you said ,then run the OT,with a trans 4-ad throughout.So kinda like your original cycle but minerly tweaked.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fritzer like i said in the other thread i would run SD at a low dose for a front load like you said ,then run the OT,with a trans 4-ad throughout.So kinda like your original cycle but minerly tweaked.
and if i get a vote, i go for 4-ad TD and tbol. SD is too rough if you ask me. dont forget your omega 3's and i strongly recommend running those vietnamese hookers throughout your cycle, just to be safe.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and if i get a vote, i go for 4-ad TD and tbol. SD is too rough if you ask me. dont forget your omega 3's and i strongly recommend running those vietnamese hookers throughout your cycle, just to be safe.
I prefer the thai hookers myself during a cycle.:icon_lol:

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
why are you guys worrying about the Thai hookers?!?!

they will be there

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16