• 6 Weeks

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • 7+ Weeks

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Viper21

Awards
Hey,

I'm currently 2.5 weeks into my planned 4 week cycle of Ergomax LMG/prostanazol. I dropped the prostanazol after week 1 after some sides that I didn't like.
Anyways, I'm having incredible results IMO, and I want to increase the length of this cycle.

In everyone's opinion, what's the "safest" longest cycle that can be run of Ergomax LMG?

I'm currently at 10/20/20/30mg, thinking of 10/20/20/20/30mg or 10/20/20/20/30/30mg.

Taking Perfect Cycle, Hawthorn Berry, Saw plametto, TwinLab Cholesterol Success etc, throughout.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
i ran 20mg for 30 days a while back. I got excellent gains and my libido semed to be up the whole time which lead me to believe that it didnt shut me down bad. It elevated my BP way too high for my liking and for a few months after PCT, my **** would not get completely hard so I think it did shut me down quite a bit. If I ever run it again, i will probably try a 3-weeker of PP at 10/20/20 or maybe 10/20/20 of ergo but I'm scared because of the sides i experienced last time.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Don't up your dose too much, I was doing very good at 20mg and eventually upped to 40mg, the shin pumps became unbearable and the sides came hard.

Keep to 20mg, maybe upping to 30mg on your last week.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i recieved best gains on emax at 30mg. 4-5 weeks would be the longest, not to mention the gains slow down a considerable amount by that point.

Viper21

Awards
Ok,
As of now, I've decided to increased my cycle by just 1 week to 5 weeks total.
10/20/20/30/30 Is what I'm going to attempt. A sixth week is not out of the question yet, but if I do attempt a sixth, it'll be at 30 also, I'm not going to venture into the 40mg/day range.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Ok,
As of now, I've decided to increased my cycle by just 1 week to 5 weeks total.
10/20/20/30/30 Is what I'm going to attempt. A sixth week is not out of the question yet, but if I do attempt a sixth, it'll be at 30 also, I'm not going to venture into the 40mg/day range.
that looks very reasonable.

Viper21

Awards
Planned PCT so far,
Nolva 50/40/30/20/10
Clen for the first 2 weeks
ZMA
Start back up on XCEED couple days before cycle ends

edit: Along with taking Lean Xtreme, glucophase etc...

oparedes

Awards
Does anyone know what would be a good stack for ErgoMax?

I know prostonozol has been discontinued, and I hear MaxLMG shuts you down and gives you gyno.

anything would help here.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Why do you need to stack it? Just run it by itself.

oparedes

Awards
have never used Ergomax, I've done 2 cycles of SD and 1 cylce of PP, can I expect similar results if I run it by it self?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ergo and PP are very similar. They are basicall the same compound, its just that PP is supposed to be somewhat cleaner, and doesnt give as many sides as Ergo. This doesnt mean that its the same for everyone though.

Viper21

Awards
Since this thread is still alive, I will post my results so far. I was planning on waiting till I'm done PCT but I'll post a quick summary.

Second week in with Prostan stacked, I was getting nose bleeds and high blood pressure. I quickly dropped it and everything smoothed out nicely. I wont stack Ergomax anymore.
I did 10/20/20/30/30mg, 5 weeks.
I was cutting all the way through, calories haven't changed since the beginning, about 2100. Still at the same calorie intake today, 2 weeks into PCT.

Starting stats (bf% was taken using digital fat calipers. I used it to track progress of skin folds)
Weight: 210lbs
BF: ~14.5%

After 5 weeks of ergo
Weight 213.2lbs
BF: 11.15%

I'm currently at 208.5lbs @ 9.63%

Ergomax LMG is by far the best thing I've tried so far. Very little side effects (besides the stacking with prostanazol, which I'll never do again).
I've barely lost any strength if any at all 2 weeks into PCT (Nolva 50/40/30/20/10)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe I went up to 40 mg last week of a 4 week cycle and Experienced no shin splints/ run pumps. I look for PH's that don't produce run pumps but give good strength/mass gains. Which is very hard to find. PP and SD tho were quite possibly the best mass gainers lately. ERGO is the shiizzzle (for me anyways) I think I'm going to pick up the copy of it. Phera-Max by Generic Labz. Amy I correct or is that a copy of something else like PP?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I believe I went up to 40 mg last week of a 4 week cycle and Experienced no shin splints/ run pumps. I look for PH's that don't produce run pumps but give good strength/mass gains. Which is very hard to find. PP and superdrol tho were quite possibly the best mass gainers lately. ERGO is the shiizzzle (for me anyways) I think I'm going to pick up the copy of it. Phera-Max by Generic Labz. Amy I correct or is that a copy of something else like PP?
PP and Ergomax are VERY similar. I believe they are both DMT but Ergomax has some 3-ene in it but is mostly 2-ene. PP is pure 2-ene, no 3-ene. Most of the clones you will find are actually Ergomax clones, whether they have Phera in their name or not. Pure 2-ene is suppposively harder to come by, more expensive and takes a more thorough process to isolate.

Go with Phera-Max and I think you will be very happy...Generic Labz is a reputable brand.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PP and Ergomax are VERY similar. I believe they are both DMT but Ergomax has some 3-ene in it but is mostly 2-ene. PP is pure 2-ene, no 3-ene. Most of the clones you will find are actually Ergomax clones, whether they have Phera in their name or not. Pure 2-ene is suppposively harder to come by, more expensive and takes a more thorough process to isolate.

Go with Phera-Max and I think you will be very happy...Generic Labz is a reputable brand.
oorah. Thanx Hines.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

ErgoMAX LMG is from my understanding 70% 2-ene, and 30% of a progestin based ph, unsure of which kind/type. I am using it currently at 30mg for 2 weeks. then dropping it, instead of bridging it. I am stacking it with BOLD @ 600mgs/daily and some ZOL @ 250mgs.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
i stack ergomax with mega-trn, my strength went up insanely weeks 3-4 but my ding a ling stopped working for 6 weeks. just be sure you have a really good pct lined up, clomid nolva and hyperdrol wasnt enough to get my libido back at all. that stack made me realise that ide rather have my ding a ling working then be super ultra mega buff haha.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i stack ergomax with mega-trn, my strength went up insanely weeks 3-4 but my ding a ling stopped working for 6 weeks. just be sure you have a really good post cycle therapy lined up, clomid nolva and hyperdrol wasnt enough to get my libido back at all. that stack made me realise that ide rather have my ding a ling working then be super ultra mega buff haha.
Try tossing in some Paravol next time man, it works like a charm. Stacking anti-e's wont do jack for your libido. I also noted no natural test booster in there, next time try adding in some Hypertest by Axis Labs, Or BLUE up from Controlled Labs, your ding-a-ling will have a new nickname with the lady.

oparedes

Awards
guys I need your knowledge:

of course I freaked out when they discontinued most PHs so I went crazy and bought my self an arsenal of AX and other PH.

I have:

7 bottles of superdrol
7 bottles of PP
5 bottles of ErgoMax
2 bottles of EMAX
6 H-drol
3 bottles of Alpha 1-P
4 boxes of mass tabs
4 boxes of bulk tabs

Now I don't know what to do with all of these products since they all expire in 2009 and I only have about 2.5 years to use them.
How can I keep them fresh past expiration date?

deshawn

Awards
guys I need your knowledge:

of course I freaked out when they discontinued most PHs so I went crazy and bought my self an arsenal of AX and other PH.

I have:

7 bottles of superdrol
7 bottles of PP
5 bottles of ErgoMax
2 bottles of EMAX
6 H-drol
3 bottles of Alpha 1-P
4 boxes of mass tabs
4 boxes of bulk tabs

Now I don't know what to do with all of these products since they all expire in 2009 and I only have about 2.5 years to use them.
How can I keep them fresh past expiration date?
Put them in the freezer.

oparedes

Awards
wouldn't that bring moisture in deluting the main ingredients?

oparedes

Awards
so if I keep them refrigerated, how do I go about defrosting it>? how much time do I have after I defrost it to use it up?
how close to expiration should I stick it in the fridge?

why do you have a picture of Mascara Sagrada? tee hee :icon_lol: :icon_lol: