Superdrol with Zol/Trn

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I am going to take 45 days of....

4 mg Mega-Trn
200 mg Mega-Zol

Would superdrol effectively stack with these 2, for the first 28 days?

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you serious? I think you need to look around and read more on these compounds first, because there are a couple things wrong with that. 4 weeks superdrol on top of 6 weeks at 4mg MTRN and 200mg Zol. You should start low with the TRN and ZOL to see what works for you. And when you ask a cycle question, list body weight, BF%, height, Training experience, cycle experience, goals, etc. Otherwise this is way to vague. This is probably why you have -255 rep points.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ha no those rep points are because I made a comment about generic labz when they made a mistake on my order.

I have done 3 cycles in 2 1/2 years:

1- 10 weeks 500mg enanthate
2- 11 weeks 500mg enanthate / 10 weeks 400mg eq
3- 10 weeks Sustanon 250 EOD / 1-4 Superdrol @ 30mg

5 years experience lifting a perfectly consistent 5 days a week

weight: 190 lbs.
height: 5'11"
bodyfat: 8-9%

Goal: 205 lbs. and 6% bodyfat

I planned on stacking 750mg enanthate for 10 weeks and doing the zol/trn stack from weeks 7-12, but I may not be getting my enanthate now....so I was just wondering what my next best option would be as far as a mass builder...

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the info, this is much better. Sorry about the rep comment. Well I am on the Zol/TRN stack right now and I am loving it, but it's definitely not what I would call a mass builder, definitely more on the recomp side, I am only gaining a little muscle, however itis very solid and dry, and I am losing a considerable amount of fat. Vascularity is great as well. I am in my 4th week right now and I just reached 6mg TRN and 200mg ZOL, and I might bump the TRN back to 4mg. If you want some lean mass, then run the SD solo, for like 3 weeks, and at your size I would run it at 20mg. My last SD cycle I weighed 215 and 20 was enough for the gains, and 30 just increased sides, and not really gains. Plus 3 weeks is usually the best for SD. Your goal will probably take a while to get to since that is a gain of ~20lbs muscle, while losing ~5lbs of fat. That is a big goal. The 10 weeks of test would help more with the mass part, but you would probably put on some fat, as opposed to losing it. I would make this like a year long goal, as opposed to a 10 week goal. Check out this thread post #2 http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/44349-criticism-stack.html#post514635 this is a good cycle layout, that I use and I just posted earlier today, sorry I don't want to retype it, its to late.

Hope this helps
-WannaGro

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea that definitely helped man....thankyou....and yes that basically is my lifelong goal so I'll be as patient as I need to be

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wanna grow wanted to get your opinion on something I noticed you always reccomend a 3 wk cycle on the drol because of diminishing gains but have you taken into consideration that if the drol kicks in in three weeks and your up a good deal of weight say 10-15lbs that your beginning diet would not be enough to sustain continuing gains you need to take the extra weight you have gained and adjust your diet accordingling. I believe this could be a big issue as most people don't think about adjusting diet after only 3 wks. I mean personally I will never run a 3 week cycle because it is very hard to keep not just because of not having the hormones in your body but by the fact that everybody's body has a natural set point that it is comfortable with and will naturally gravitate towards that weight. If you are looking to mass you need to adjust your body weight to a new "set" weight just like you need to increase your metabolism when cutting weight and I don't feel 3 weeks is enough to do that.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea i agree on the three weeks...I actually prefer more than 4 weeks almost no matter what, but in the prohormone world, 4 weeks seems to be the magic number everyone always advises...ocasionally 6 weeks...But we all know that the length is kept short considering the increase in sides and harm to one's body, such as our liver when running orals.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Well I have ran SD before for over 4 weeks and did not seem to gain much more than I did at week 3, and as far as kicking in I believe that SD kicks in at somewhere around day 4 or 5, it definitely does not take 3 weeks. As far as adjusting calories goes, I constatnly increase calories as weight increases. Or decrease if cutting. Since caloric requirements, are mostly based off of body weight or LBM, depending on what type of equation you use, it only makes sense to increase as LBM increases. If you read most of the SD logs, and some of the early logs, with bloodwork, most of the more experienced users all agreed that 3 weeks of SD was about ideal. It is a pretty harsh chemical on both your lipids, as well as liver and BP. Anything that has this kind of effect on you should be ran for the minimal amount of time. I also recommend this, from experience. I have ran 4 SD cycles, since it first came out( I was on the DS presale stuff from way back). I ran 2 solo cycles and 2 stacks. I also experimented with various dosages and cycle durations. For me 3 weeks and no more than 30mg was the best in terms of gains versus sides.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i ran it with sustanon...i did 30/30/30/40 and continued sust on its own for 6 more weeks (10 total)...i didn't have any noticeable sides from the SD (maybe increased body hair growth)...but yea the 4th week seemed pointless

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe for me is psychological I just never run anything for 3 weeks well accept for halostein and well that is the harshest AAS out there and it kicks in like 48 hours but anything else I don't know I just feel like 3wks isn't enough but that is just me lol what can you expect from a guy who's run dbol at 75 and 100mg a day

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
maybe for me is psychological I just never run anything for 3 weeks well accept for halostein and well that is the harshest AAS out there and it kicks in like 48 hours but anything else I don't know I just feel like 3wks isn't enough but that is just me lol what can you expect from a guy who's run dbol at 75 and 100mg a day
Well like M1T is generally only ran for about 2 weeks and it kicks in in about 1-2 days and your shutdown in like 3 days. Oh and Tom, I am guessing that because of the sust you did not see some of the sides, one of the big ones with high dose SD is lethargy and loss of libido, which the test would probably cancel. And for me at 30mg and above I get horrible body acne, which if you are already on test, you may already have if you generally have a problem with that. I personally have had problems with the back and shoulder acne since I was a teenager. So alot of the androgens make it act up.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea im pretty sure the sust did help cancel is out....as for acne...i didnt see it until weeks 8 up and through pct...and besides it was very little

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
yea im pretty sure the sust did help cancel is out....as for acne...i didnt see it until weeks 8 up and through pct...and besides it was very little
Yeah I think the acne thing depends on the person. I know some guys that have run some pretty heavy cycles and had nothing and I'll run a light cycle and break out like crazy, its probably genetic or something.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Well, does anyone have any suggestions of running a mass builder with the zol and trn? or should i just use the superdrol?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
if your gonna go with a strictly oral cycle and are looking to put on mass, why not try Ergo, or PP? IMO these methylated pro hormones are much more effective than superdrol at sheer mass gains. using the products you've mentioned plus PP, i would go with a cycle like this:

wk1-4: PP@30mg
wk3-4: TRN@2mg, ZOL@150mg
wk4-6: TRN@4-6mg, ZOL@200mg

This cycle should provide some good solid sustainable mass gains. coming up around may 22 I'm doing a somewhat similar cycle to the one i have just mentioned, except I'm running 4AD all the way through and also incorporating x-mass instead of zol for straight up mass gains.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
but using test-e as a base for a 8-10 week cycle, stacked with TRN would be better....

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
well im waiting to hear from my source if im getting the test enanthate or not...

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
if your gonna go with a strictly oral cycle and are looking to put on mass, why not try Ergo, or PP? IMO these methylated pro hormones are much more effective than superdrol at sheer mass gains. using the products you've mentioned plus PP, i would go with a cycle like this:

wk1-4: PP@30mg
wk3-4: TRN@2mg, ZOL@150mg
wk4-6: TRN@4-6mg, ZOL@200mg

This cycle should provide some good solid sustainable mass gains. coming up around may 22 I'm doing a somewhat similar cycle to the one i have just mentioned, except I'm running 4AD all the way through and also incorporating x-mass instead of zol for straight up mass gains.
I would go with a similar cycle to this, run the PP 1-4, I would start at about 20mg though and see how that works and run like this:

wk1-10: Test E@what you feel comfortable with, I would do ~500mg a week probably.
wk1-4: PP@20mg
wk6-8: TRN@2mg, ZOL@150mg
wk9-10: TRN@4mg, ZOL@200mg

If you could also kick off the test with a lower dose Prop or TNE, then I think that this would be a pretty fun cycle. I think that this would definetly put on some solid mass, and the recomp and hardening effect of the TRN/ZOL at the end will be good with your goals.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good. but, what about that hole in the middle at week 5? Obviously running the TRN for six weeks probably wouldent be the best idea. so begin the ZOL at maybe week 5..if not, then what you have would still be a good transition from the kickstarted mass gains into solidifying what you've aquired...

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I actually meant to put a 2 week break, in the middle so hte TRN/ZOL should start at week 7 instead of 6. I think this would be good to have the little break to let him get the PP out of his system, becaus ethis is a lot of androgens, and I don't think that will really hurt the gains as much as it would give his body a slight break. He could start the ZOL early I guess if he really wants to bridge the orals, but 10solid weeks on orals is alot, and heshould just start feeling the test E toward the end of the PP, so I think he would be fine.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
well dont you think i should be running the zol and trn for 2 weeks past the enanthate so that everything is out of my system at the same time and i can start my pct week 12

1-4 pheraplex @ 30mg
1-10 test enanthate @ 750mg
7-12 mega-zol @ 200mg
7-12 mega-trn @ 4mg

13 tamoxifen citrate @ 60mL
14-16 tamoxifen citrate @ 30mL

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
well dont you think i should be running the zol and trn for 2 weeks past the enanthate so that everything is out of my system at the same time and i can start my pct week 12

1-4 pheraplex @ 30mg
1-10 test enanthate @ 750mg
7-12 mega-zol @ 200mg
7-12 mega-trn @ 4mg

13 tamoxifen citrate @ 60mL
14-16 tamoxifen citrate @ 30mL
Actually yeah that would be good, you should start at lower doses though for everything and see how it all works for you and then up doses if needed.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I actually meant to put a 2 week break, in the middle so hte TRN/ZOL should start at week 7 instead of 6. I think this would be good to have the little break to let him get the PP out of his system, becaus ethis is a lot of androgens, and I don't think that will really hurt the gains as much as it would give his body a slight break. He could start the ZOL early I guess if he really wants to bridge the orals, but 10solid weeks on orals is alot, and heshould just start feeling the test E toward the end of the PP, so I think he would be fine.
agreed

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
is 45 days too long to run the zol and trn? Bc at those doses that is exactly 2 bottles of zol and 1 bottle of trn, which is what i have.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
is 45 days too long to run the zol and trn? Bc at those doses that is exactly 2 bottles of zol and 1 bottle of trn, which is what i have.
well, you have to also consider that by the 7th week the test-e will be built up in your system and some portion of it will be converted to dht, therefore running the zol at 200mg after the body is already loaded with test may leave you susceptible to an increase in sides. i would consider possibly running the ZOL wk6-11. As for the TRN, its up to you on whether you run it for 6 weeks. i would only run it for 4 weeks at 4-6mg, starting it week 7, so that you will be able to differentiate the effects of test/zol for a week, from test/zol/trn. the last week(12) will be no hormones what so ever. this week will allow the additional accumulated test to dissipate, and all the suppressive metabolites of zol/trn to do the same, before diving into pct.

oparedes

Awards
I'm in my 3rd week of Sustanon (250 a week) Superdrol (20 mg a day)stack, and I have seen great results so far, my benchpress has gone up by 25 pounds (from 340 to 365) and my arms have grown an inch. I went from 174 to 182 pounds in week number 2.

But my back looks like crap because from the acne, I'm taking AX liver support with every dose, but for some reason it's not helping it.

Is there anything that can be done to prevent this?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my 3rd week of Sustanon (250 a week) Superdrol (20 mg a day)stack, and I have seen great results so far, my benchpress has gone up by 25 pounds (from 340 to 365) and my arms have grown an inch. I went from 174 to 182 pounds in week number 2.

But my back looks like crap because from the acne, I'm taking AX liver support with every dose, but for some reason it's not helping it.

are you serious bro??? you think that a liver support supplement is going to help with androgenic side effects?? .... acne is pretty much inevitable when genetically inclined and taking a substance such as sustanon, even at a low dose. the blend of both slow and fast acting testosterones has the potential to deliver all of the sides associated with any testosterone use; acne, water retention, mpb, bph, high bp, gyno, ect...............

the acne is probably going to be at its worst toward the beginning of the cycle, when your hormone levels are fluctuating and your body is adjusting to the AAS. i think your best bet is to probably just stick with your cycle as planned and deal with the acne. of course try using some topical cleaners and creams ect... i wouldn't use any AI's or anything like that, they will most likely just throw your hormones off even worse and in doing so may actually make the acne worse. good luck on your cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

TRY vitamin b5 panthonetic acid it is a favorite of many juicers i personally use it every cycle and I am very prone to acne it helps alot for me.

oparedes

Awards
thank you guys so much for your help, this information is vital to me. I guess I'll just have to deal with the acne, besides in the end it's all worth it.

Stats
Height- 5'4
Weight- 182
BF- 8 %