Test Cyp & Superdrol????

halljo

halljo

Awards
Can I stack Superdrol with Testosterone Cypionate (I'm on HRT)? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...I wasn't really sure where it would fit in. Thanks for any info I can get.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why not. People definitely kick start and/or finish cycles with SD. Did you tell your doc? Doesn't sound like your just out for the therapeutic benefits ;)

He might not want to hear about this.

If you do it, make sure you take care of BP, cholesterol and liver. If he does frequent bloodwork, and you show up with some wacky numbers, he may take you off the HRT.

BTW, what is your cyp dose?

halljo

halljo

Awards
I usually take 1 shot every 5-7 days (1cc of Test Cyp @ 200mg/ml). I usually get bloodwork done every 4 months. I know about PCT and the liver care (got that covered) I didn't realize that I might have BP issues though. I picked up some Hawthorn berry (I heard it helps keep BP down) any other suggestions?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I usually take 1 shot every 5-7 days (1cc of Test Cyp @ 200mg/ml). I usually get bloodwork done every 4 months. I know about PCT and the liver care (got that covered) I didn't realize that I might have BP issues though. I picked up some Hawthorn berry (I heard it helps keep BP down) any other suggestions?
Read the safe cycling sticky. Tons of great info. Then you can decide what products to use for liver/lipids/bp, etc.