tbol only cycle

nattyHST

Awards
i was playing with the idea of a sd cycle starting 5/1/06. however, the delayed gyno has made me rethink it.

anyhow, there have been some good reviews of tbol on this site, but i havent seen any cycle using tbol as a stand alone. from what i read it is not as hepatoxic as sd, so it should be able to be run longer.

i am ~200lbs at 11%bf. i was thinking of doing 50mg on off days and 60mg on lifting days. however, i was unsure how long to run the cycle. what would be a safe amount of time?

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
tbol need to be run at 60ed imo for at least 4 wks which is q costly compared to a 3 wk SD cycle. SD is alightly dryer too and for 3 wks the pct crash isnt as apparant

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If you ran 50-60mg ed for 4 weeks along with test prop for 6 weeks or test enth/cyp for 12 weeks with the tbol during the first 4 weeks, your gains would be much better than an SD cycle, plus alot easier on your liver and cholesterol.

IMO, I wouldnt run tbol without test. If you have access to injectables, go with that over the SD and all the other Designer PHs out there.

nattyHST

Awards
IMO, I wouldnt run tbol without test. If you have access to injectables, go with that over the SD and all the other Designer PHs out there.
i have no objections to using injectables, but my fiance has objections to all aas. i think an injectable would be too hard to hide.

that is why i am looking for a oral cycle that is rather safe. i am not willing to trade 10lbs of lbm for ***** tits. money is not an issue for me, i would rather spend 5x as much and not have to worry (which i know is contradictory since an inj. would be easier on my body).