Superdrol and Clen

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I am pondering on how I want to run this recomposition-type cycle I am about to do. I was thinking at 1st to do it in a 3 month period of 1st running 2 weeks clen/2 weeks e/c/a then running a superdrol 2on/2off/2on/pct for 4 weeks. That seems to be the low-risk way to do it. I was wondering if it would be safe to run clen and superdrol at the same time? I would like to have something anti-catabolic while I do this recomp, I think the results could be quite amazing with proper diet and training (already got that down) However, I am worried if they would be healthy to take simultaneously... Any experiences?

stats 6' 205 bout 13%bf
would like to stay the same or -5 lbs and lose 2+% or so of bodyfat..

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I have not used the 2 together, but I would say that BP would definitely be an issue. Not sure how you react to either compound, but in my case, I know that these two would not be a good stack.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've known people who have ran SD with Clen. Typical BP rise...just ramp the clen slowly.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
hope you like cramps!!!!!!!!! Get a pound of Taurine!!!!!!!

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
any other input? I am sure someone has tried this...

VitaminT

Awards
hope you like cramps!!!!!!!!! Get a pound of Taurine!!!!!!!
I think the clen cramps are overhyped. I would increase amino consumption, but I'm skeptical about whether it has to be an increase in Taurine, since thats about the only amino I don't have in stock.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I think the clen cramps are overhyped. I would increase amino consumption, but I'm skeptical about whether it has to be an increase in Taurine, since thats about the only amino I don't have in stock.
Perhaps alone, but putting those two together would make me twitch from head to toe! SD alone can give me pumps/ cramps that are hard to manage. Clen is very hard on my system.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
There have been some articles written about using AAS and Clen together and how bad that can be for the heart.. Just my 2cents.. However, short term use seems to indicate not as much of a problem, so a SD/Clen cycle lasting 4 weeks, should be ok., you would only be running clen for half that time anyway (1 week on, 1 off etc). SHouldn't run Clen for more than a week straight because of receptor down regulation..

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I am still convinced that some bro's on here must have tried this b4.. It sounds like it could be a good recomp cycle...
Still looking for more input :)

VitaminT

Awards
There have been some articles written about using AAS and Clen together and how bad that can be for the heart.. Just my 2cents.. However, short term use seems to indicate not as much of a problem, so a SD/Clen cycle lasting 4 weeks, should be ok., you would only be running clen for half that time anyway (1 week on, 1 off etc). SHouldn't run Clen for more than a week straight because of receptor down regulation..
I tend to think that the person combining AAS + Clen would notice some irregular heart function or shortness of breath or something if they were to be doing anything particularly dangerous. That said, someone on a high dose of AAS as well as a high dose of Clen would probably notice irregular functions! :run:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For what its worth and what could potentially go wrong, and the strain on the body, you'd be better off using Clen in PCT. Just my 2 cents.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Clen did NOTHING for me, even when eventually elevated to a high dose. It made my muscles twitch at random times, but that was about it. For cutting, I'd invest in some tren, winny, and/or EQ.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Tren is too much, I have used it before with amazing results, but I am not putting my body through that **** again (atleast not this summer). Winny is a definate option for me, I have already begun to lose weight (water mostly) in my face and people are noticing after 2 weeks of clen. The funny thing is my diet was **** those two weeks (stupid, I know) yet I still dropped a ton of water weight and leaned out. I want to start superdrol soon, my new question is would stacking winny (oral) and superdrol be rough on the liver? I don't like pinning every day. I'd probably run it for 8 weeks with 2on/2off/2on/2off with the superdrol and the winny straight through for 8 weeks. Let me know what you guys think about that?

branch

Awards
im am currently using clen n superdrol im just startin my second week and so far its great, better pumps, and the weight just falls off, u get ripped within days

axelb

Awards
Tren is too much, I have used it before with amazing results, but I am not putting my body through that **** again (atleast not this summer). Winny is a definate option for me, I have already begun to lose weight (water mostly) in my face and people are noticing after 2 weeks of clen. The funny thing is my diet was **** those two weeks (stupid, I know) yet I still dropped a ton of water weight and leaned out. I want to start superdrol soon, my new question is would stacking winny (oral) and superdrol be rough on the liver? I don't like pinning every day. I'd probably run it for 8 weeks with 2on/2off/2on/2off with the superdrol and the winny straight through for 8 weeks. Let me know what you guys think about that?
Yea i was thinking the same running superdrol and winny. what do you guys think?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Both are supressive and will shut you down. Both are orals that are tough on the liver. So if you like having a liver that looks like a burnt piece of bacon and a weiner like a wet noodle, then by all means...........ENJOY!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
care to explain? thanks
One methyl is like binge-drinking everynight. Two is like binge-drinking while shooting heroin for kicks. Clear?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
One methyl is like binge-drinking everynight. Two is like binge-drinking while shooting heroin for kicks. Clear?
:toofunny:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to motiv8er again."

I could seriously rep you numerous times a day for often you crack me up!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to motiv8er again."

I could seriously rep you numerous times a day for often you crack me up!
idunk--

I might have to put that in my sig. :icon_lol:

axelb

Awards
Both are supressive and will shut you down. Both are orals that are tough on the liver. So if you like having a liver that looks like a burnt piece of bacon and a weiner like a wet noodle, then by all means...........ENJOY!!!

i will be injecting my winny. i have milk thistle, hawthorne berry and ryr with coQ10 to TRY to keep everything in check and TRY to keep the sides down. thoughts?

axelb

Awards
i will be injecting my winny. i have milk thistle, hawthorne berry and ryr with coQ10 to TRY to keep everything in check and TRY to keep the sides down. thoughts?

I also have nova, clomid, rebound xt and 6oxo ready for pct. prob be taking two of those

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
You can take all the supps in the world, but its not gonna help with making you suppressed. You need test in there. If you have injectable winny, then you must have access to test. Run a test and winny cycle. That would be your best bet.

axelb

Awards
You can take all the supps in the world, but its not gonna help with making you suppressed. You need test in there. If you have injectable winny, then you must have access to test. Run a test and winny cycle. That would be your best bet.
yes I know. I wanted to stay away from test though. i ran a superdrol only cycle around 6 months ago and had no dysfunction whatsover. i guess im lucky when it comes to that.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just because you dont have any disfunction, doesnt mean you werent shut down. You most certainly were if you ran SD. Just because you dont see any sides while doing it, doesnt mean you arent wreaking havoc on your HPTA.

axelb

Awards
Just because you dont have any disfunction, doesnt mean you werent shut down. You most certainly were if you ran superdrol. Just because you dont see any sides while doing it, doesnt mean you arent wreaking havoc on your HPTA.
I never really thought about it that way. wouldnt PCT like nolva and clomid help in that matter. by way thanks for the quick responses and all the help.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
It will help to get you back on track once your done, but its not going to do anything while your on. Whats wrong with test.

branch

Awards
i ran superdrol and clen got rock hard, i didnt run the clen everyday i ran it eod for the last 2 weeks of my cycle of superdrol i had the liquid clen so i had bout 2-3 droppers eod along with runnin the superdrol week1 10mg weeks 2-3 20mg
week4 30 mg try that out just have some pct in mind such as nolva or clomid

axelb

Awards
i ran superdrol and clen got rock hard, i didnt run the clen everyday i ran it eod for the last 2 weeks of my cycle of superdrol i had the liquid clen so i had bout 2-3 droppers eod along with runnin the superdrol week1 10mg weeks 2-3 20mg
week4 30 mg try that out just have some post cycle therapy in mind such as nolva or clomid
Im with you, everytime I take "suppression drugs" all i could think is getting some. as far as test, some of my friends took it and broke out all over there chest and back, not to appealing to me. but ive heard really good things about it on this board.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just because others have broke out, doesnt mean you will. Also, if your worried about a little acne, then AAS isnt for you. Its one of the negative aspects that you have to deal with when taking them. Test should be the staple of any cycle.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Just know that winny is a methyl= It is just like taking SD, but with the added benefits of possible infection.