Promagnon-25.. little gyno

greazytaco

Awards
did a search but couldnt find anyone having any symptoms of gyno on promag..

couple weeks into a promag cycle.. currently 50mg/day. Have had great gains so far..very pleased. I had pretty bad gyno from pueberty and actually had some lypo to reduce it.. went pretty well but still was a little fatty tissue left. Seems since I've got on this cycle nipples have become a little puffy, but no bumps. ..just wish I could get rid of the fatty tissue under the nips.

My question is should I go ahead and start taking some Nolva now or wait until post cycle. Also have 6-oxo I was planning for PCT but wondering if I should go ahead and start it now mid-cycle, along with the Tamoxifen.

First time poster here so sorry If these are stupid questions..but I have been trying to do as much research as possible.. Thanks!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
did a search but couldnt find anyone having any symptoms of gyno on promag..

couple weeks into a promag cycle.. currently 50mg/day. Have had great gains so far..very pleased. I had pretty bad gyno from pueberty and actually had some lypo to reduce it.. went pretty well but still was a little fatty tissue left. Seems since I've got on this cycle nipples have become a little puffy, but no bumps. ..just wish I could get rid of the fatty tissue under the nips.

My question is should I go ahead and start taking some Nolva now or wait until post cycle. Also have 6-oxo I was planning for PCT but wondering if I should go ahead and start it now mid-cycle, along with the Tamoxifen.

First time poster here so sorry If these are stupid questions..but I have been trying to do as much research as possible.. Thanks!
If it is just fatty tissue you will probably just need to loose some BF,but if you are getting puffy nips i would start with some nolva right now,40 mgs should help you out as long as they are just puffy with no lumps,Somewhatgifted has a log of halodrol on here he got gyno from it,but there is still some debate as to wheter these two are the same coumpound as being claimed,i would check out his log for some more advice,but make sure it is not just BF.How much do you weigh and what is your BF?

greazytaco

Awards
Not sure what my BF is right now.. but I am 6'3", 205. I have never been very lean and always carried some fat throughout my waste and chest. I was hoping this cycle would cut some of the fat..maybe I should up the cardio.

Thanks for the reply. I will start the 40mg of Nolva daily and see if that will help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BlumpkinKing Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 23