hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigK27

Awards
just wanted to say hi to everyone i just became a member. I am currently taking superdrol and I am on my third week, I know that after my first cycle I need to take an anti-estrogen pill. My question is what, if anything is good to take after superdrol to maintain my strengh.

also if anyone knows, i have felt that my sex drive has decreased along with mt erections while taking superdrol, those anyone know a good product to prevent that from occuring.....

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Oh boy, search the board please. You were definitely not ready for this product.

ClintCanada

just wanted to say hi to everyone i just became a member. I am currently taking superdrol and I am on my third week, I know that after my first cycle I need to take an anti-estrogen pill. My question is what, if anything is good to take after superdrol to maintain my strengh.

also if anyone knows, i have felt that my sex drive has decreased along with mt erections while taking superdrol, those anyone know a good product to prevent that from occuring.....
I'm new to this board but not "new" to the aas world. I'm starting a supervol (superdrol) cycle right now as well.
The cycle I'm doing is fairly low dosage only 10/20/20 for 3 weeks, for PCT you will see all over the boards different opinions, but to play it safe and keep things 'simple' you want Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) for 4 weeks 40/40/20/20
Do a search under forums for "superdrol for dummies"
Krzna has a GREAT thread on your exact questions/concerns

ClintCanada

thank you, how do you like superdrol
Superdrol is the real thing -- very strong and for me very few sides . . . the only other one I'd be interested in, in the near future would be PheraPlex -- its probably got some of the best reviews of any aas out there.

bigK27

Awards
hey clint canada how you doing? do you happen to know any good cutting agent that i can take after my cycle of superdrol... I weigh 220 pounds i am pretty bulky but i want to have a more defined body and especially a smaller waist.. my waist size right know is a 36 not to happy any advice...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello,

The question you are asking might have been already answered in another thread.
If you use the Search Function, you probably will get your answer quicker.

Thanks,
ryansm

Status
Not open for further replies.