Cycle question

atlbrvfan

Awards
My next cycle will be 12 weeks and involve Winstrol, Tren Ace, Clen, and most likely Test Prop or Cyp. My wife doesn't want me on Test because she doesn't understand steroids.

She doesn't want me to do another cycle at all. She thinks Tren is just different and will cut you up and make you stronger. She doesn't undestand that Tren will shut you down without Test.

Would Dbol keep you from being shut down just like Test?

Also how would you guys run this cycle? I was thinking:

Test 500 per week 1-10
Tren 75 mg EOD week 1-6
Winstrol Oral 50 mg per day week 7-12
Clen 80-120 mcg. per day 2wks on/2 off

Sound good or bad? PCT will be clomid. Would Clen be better taken for PCT along with the Clomid or during cycle?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
First off, there is no substitute for test. Its a must, especially if you plan on running tren. I would run the Clen during PCT, but thats just my personal preference. Also, I would wait to run the Winstrol until week 9, so then you could run that from weeks 9-12, bridging it for the two weeks while you wait for the test esters to clear your system. I would also run nolva with the clomid during PCT, just because its always to better to be safe.

atlbrvfan

Awards
PCT of Clen, Nolva, and Clomid? I guess that would be a good PCT wouldn't it. Will this be a good cycle for cutting if diet and training are correct? Could I get by on 250 per week of Test?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
PCT of Clen, Nolva, and Clomid? I guess that would be a good PCT wouldn't it. Will this be a good cycle for cutting if diet and training are correct? Could I get by on 250 per week of Test?
I highly doubt that 250mg of test is going to get you anywhere. 500mg is a good set number for people who are novices when it comes to running injetables. Stick with that number, and you should be good to go.

atlbrvfan

Awards
Can winstrol be run by itself?

I am wanting to cut. I thought about T3 but I heard read that it is catabolic and must be ran with an anabolic. Would winstrol be good along with T3 for a cut?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you can absolutely get by with 250mg of test a week (avg adult male produces 76mg of test weekly) .. 250mg of test should be enough to counteract the loss of libido tren is prone to causing

i personally would run test prop with this and run the prop for 8 weeks at 125mg eod along with tren for 6 weeks at 75mg eod (i hate orals and no way would i touch winny with my elbows and shoulders)

that's just my personal recommendation .. there are lots of ways you can do this

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
All steroids shut you down, Tren will shut you down hard though.

atlbrvfan

Awards
I don't want to have problems in the bedroom. Will Dbol help in that area?

MGH1982

Awards
only thing that might help w/ libido besides test is higher doses of 4-ad

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to have problems in the bedroom. Will Dbol help in that area?
No, the only thing that will help to conteract the loss of libido will be Test or 4AD. Considering the legality of both, test is the better option. Also if you are looking to cut up, then pay attention to your diet. Running anabolics while on a cut make it easier to have a larger kcal deficit and minimize catabolism.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
perhaps you need to do a TON more research before you use any AAS .. you are asking some really basic questions that you should have a firm grasp on before putting exogeneous hormones into your body

atlbrvfan

Awards
This is my 3rd cycle. I read about them all the time. The problem is, my wife doesn't want me taking anything. I am trying to do another cycle without pissing her off.

I probably come off sounding like I don't know anything but I do. Things may seem basic but my wife has made me that way. Funny thing is this though, she is going to be taking Clen and gets pissed at me for wanting Test.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well clen isn't going to screw up one's HPTA whereas test will

questions like why is winny bad, is winny ok alone, and will dbol support my libido are basic questions you should NOT have to ask if you're going on your 3rd cycle

atlbrvfan

Awards
I understand what you mean. I am definitely no expert. I have never delt with Winny. I have a friend who is going to take Winstrol orally and injectable. I thought it would cause him problems with libido but his friend suggested it. I guess talking to different people can be confusing.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man I have a Question ??? Everyone is talking about Tren? Has anyone noticed any muscle loss from IM sites . My shoulders Have dents and also my Quads. I dont Know if its from BA.

joe D

Awards
Anyone Try The Tren Orals? If So How Are They Thinkin Of Stacken Em With Winny Tabs