pp + M5aa

alegalalien

Awards
Ib just ordered pheraplex and have a 4 week cycle of M5aa that a buddy gave me a little while back. Would greatly appreciate some feedback on cycling them together. Im not a rich man by any means so if I could get some 411 on a low $$ pct . I have some nolva , what would be the bare min. addition to hold on to my gains???? any ideas???

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ib just ordered pheraplex and have a 4 week cycle of M5aa that a buddy gave me a little while back. Would greatly appreciate some feedback on cycling them together. Im not a rich man by any means so if I could get some 411 on a low $$ pct . I have some nolva , what would be the bare min. addition to hold on to my gains???? any ideas???
Do a search in the pct section,but if you have enough nolva you could use just that for pct, but i would use some rebound xt in there with it.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Do a search in the pct section,but if you have enough nolva you could use just that for pct, but i would use some rebound xt in there with it.
You could run the ATD concurrent to PP/M5AA too. This might make PCT a little easier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3