help me.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that is an abcess and I would be getting my ass to the doctor if I were you.. if YOU don't there is the possiblity you will have a very bad systemic infection that can kill you or cripple you..

corteztk1982

Awards
that is an abcess and I would be getting my ass to the doctor if I were you.. if YOU don't there is the possiblity you will have a very bad systemic infection that can kill you or cripple you..

im so ****ing scared man. im scared they will cut me open.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would be a scared IF they didn't scare me..

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
I understand that you are frightened.....

Do you understand that there is a chance that this could KILL you?

Please just suck it up and go see a doc!!!!

Are there any consequences that frighten you more than DEATH?

FishingAddict

Awards
They will probably just lance it (same thing you are doing with your needle) and give you some antibiotics...It will be painless.

But, the longer you wait, the worse it could get. Once an infection gets out of hand it can kill you quick...the longer you wait the more you are putting yourself at risk...

If you are not already doing so, make sure you are wiping your injection site with an alchol swap. Wipe it really well. That is most likley how the bacteria is getting in there to start with.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Guys, if you're going to inject steroids, be smart and keep some antibiotics on hand! It's usually very easy to treat these things yourself before it gets out of hand. I suggest you go see a doc fast, or at least get some AB's and treat it yourself. A ceph with some ibuprofen for 10-14 days.