Advice needed

FishingAddict

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im 33, I have been lifting off and on for 16 years now. Currently 5 10, 185 6% bodyfat, dumbell press 110x12. I run some as well,7:30 mile for 4 miles

Once a year I try a new suplement for a month or so to keep me motivated when I fall off a little bit. Thats were I am now.

I was thinking about taking some methyl masterdrol. I was a huge responder 1 AD, which is the last "pro hormone" I tryed.
It almost scared me....Up about 10 # of lean body mass in 10 days...I quit it after 10 days. Sides: Felt great, libido up a lttle more than the wife could handle, and only needed 4 hours of sleep.

Since I got such a huge response I was thinking about taking Methyl Masterdol 10 mgs for two weeks and calling it quits. I'm too cheap to buy new clothes LOL

Now I never did PCT on 1 AD (I don't remeber any talk of it at the time), but I figure I better with this product. Since I am taking a low dosage for a couple of weeks...would a OTC product be enough?? What would yall recommned?

Thanks in advance,

Fishing Addict

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I think posting this question once is enough for starters.

Use the search function. This is not a unique topic. It's been covered.

FishingAddict

Awards
Well, I have searched this and have not come across anyone taking a low dose of it for a short amount of time;

AND

I did post this ? in the supps section, where it got an underwelming response...and someone suggested that I post it in this section.

That's why I reposted here.

Anyone willing to help?

Thanks in advance,

Fishing Addict

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
Most orals take 1 week or more to reach full efficacy. A two week stint like you’re planning probably won’t assist in much gain, while still suppressing your HPTA and doing BP and Liver enzyme damage. It’s all or nothing, and 10 mg for masterdol is still a good bit, try 5 mg for 4 weeks if you’re as good a responder as you say. It sounds though that PH’s aren’t for you, and you should stick to something perhaps less suppressive as a supplement. I won’t humiliate you with the thought of adding creatine, but Designer Supplements has a good stack consisting of Rebound xt, Activate, and Lean Extreme. My personal recommendation would be that or ALRI’s Ultra Hotter with AX’s Retain, and staying “on” for 6-8 weeks. Combining either of those stacks with a good creatine ethyl ester or Man’s Clout should prove itself in giving you the gains you want and keeping you in the clothes you are in now while recomposing your physique.

ClintCanada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im 33, I have been lifting off and on for 16 years now. Currently 5 10, 185 6% bodyfat, dumbell press 110x12. I run some as well,7:30 mile for 4 miles

Once a year I try a new suplement for a month or so to keep me motivated when I fall off a little bit. Thats were I am now.

I was thinking about taking some methyl masterdrol. I was a huge responder 1 AD, which is the last "pro hormone" I tryed.
It almost scared me....Up about 10 # of lean body mass in 10 days...I quit it after 10 days. Sides: Felt great, libido up a lttle more than the wife could handle, and only needed 4 hours of sleep.

Since I got such a huge response I was thinking about taking Methyl Masterdol 10 mgs for two weeks and calling it quits. I'm too cheap to buy new clothes LOL

Now I never did PCT on 1 AD (I don't remeber any talk of it at the time), but I figure I better with this product. Since I am taking a low dosage for a couple of weeks...would a OTC product be enough?? What would yall recommned?

Thanks in advance,

Fishing Addict
You're going to need a SERM
Clomid OR Nolva (or some guys will take a combination of the two)
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks) would be the simple approach
Under search, type "superdrol for dummies"
there is a thread by KRZNA which will walk you through this cycle perfectly (its for superdrol, but its the same as supervol or methyl masterdrol)