Does SD or Rebound xt stunt your growth?
- 04-20-2006, 10:21 PM
- 04-20-2006, 10:40 PM
I don't think SD aromatizes and RXT lowers estrogen,estrogen is the main cause of epephiseal plates closure, but i am not 100% sure you would be safe because there is always a risk,so i cant say yes or no but theoretically it should not.
04-20-2006, 10:43 PM
Two different animals.
If your done growing it can't stunt your growth. If you are still growing then likely you are still a pubescent. That means you should not be using steroids.
Life is a terminal condition.
04-20-2006, 10:46 PM
04-20-2006, 10:50 PM
If I take low doses 10mg week 1 20 mg week 2-4 Ive heard that with nolva-antiestrogen, and rebound xt I might actually grow taller
04-20-2006, 10:51 PM
04-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Growth studies have been mainly been done with anavar,i would not carry that over to SD there are completly different,too much of a risk.Originally Posted by hallgs56
04-20-2006, 11:02 PM
04-20-2006, 11:22 PM
04-20-2006, 11:23 PM
Some guys get late spurts of growth. Some of us hit our peaks early. I am about the same height now as I was when I was 13-14. I know some friends who I was bigger than most of HS and then in their late teens, early 20's, shot up and out. I hate those guys BTW
Life is a terminal condition.
04-20-2006, 11:24 PM
04-20-2006, 11:32 PM
04-20-2006, 11:33 PM
04-20-2006, 11:45 PM
Hey ripped this is a completely different question for you: Ive always had these fat titties.. Even when I dropped down from 260 to 228 my 10th grade year they stayed with me except they were worse because of the lost muscle.. Currently im 300lb with 19%bf. I know your going to say lower your bf but that doesnt work for me att 300lb I can see my abs but still have these soft titties, can any supplements help...aka nolva, reboundxt
04-21-2006, 12:17 AM
04-21-2006, 10:48 AM
If you guys need a funny read for the day, go through this guys posts!! He is so dumb!! I just wish he hadn'tlied and said he was from the SEC, now I feel like a complete dummbazz! Ahhhhh, how I love laughing at the dumb and weak!!!!
My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
04-21-2006, 01:53 PM
ok, was this guy trying to set a record for number of threads in the shortest amount of time? I stopped by a few, and basically began to tire and skipped all his stupid/pointless treads. 300 lbs of pure stupidity.
04-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by opks22
- The derivative gives the slope of the tangent to the graph of the function at a point. In this way, derivatives can be used to determine many geometrical properties of the graph, such as concavity or convexity.
- The derivative provides a mathematical formulation of rate of change; it measures the rate at which the function's value changes as the function's argument changes.
04-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mike23nads in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 06-25-2006, 02:47 AM
- By cabby in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2006, 12:44 AM
- By AboveAverage in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2005, 10:53 PM
- By kymo99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-06-2005, 11:55 AM