Does SD or Rebound xt stunt your growth?

  1. Does SD or Rebound xt stunt your growth?


    Ive heard a little bit of people ask about it. no one really answerd the question. Any experts in hear know anything?


  2. I don't think SD aromatizes and RXT lowers estrogen,estrogen is the main cause of epephiseal plates closure, but i am not 100% sure you would be safe because there is always a risk,so i cant say yes or no but theoretically it should not.
    •   
       

  3. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Two different animals.

    If your done growing it can't stunt your growth. If you are still growing then likely you are still a pubescent. That means you should not be using steroids.
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  4. yes if you might still be growing SD will almost definitely stunt your growth

  5. If I take low doses 10mg week 1 20 mg week 2-4 Ive heard that with nolva-antiestrogen, and rebound xt I might actually grow taller
    •   
       

  6. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    How old are you?
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hallgs56
    If I take low doses 10mg week 1 20 mg week 2-4 Ive heard that with nolva-antiestrogen, and rebound xt I might actually grow taller
    Growth studies have been mainly been done with anavar,i would not carry that over to SD there are completly different,too much of a risk.

  8. im 22 i noticed myself get a little taller

  9. SD will not make you grow taller under any circumstances .. its a DHT derivative
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Some guys get late spurts of growth. Some of us hit our peaks early. I am about the same height now as I was when I was 13-14. I know some friends who I was bigger than most of HS and then in their late teens, early 20's, shot up and out. I hate those guys BTW
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  11. whats a derative?

  12. derivative, not derative...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hallgs56
    whats a derative?
    Means it is made out of ,comes from,is like.

  14. Hey ripped this is a completely different question for you: Ive always had these fat titties.. Even when I dropped down from 260 to 228 my 10th grade year they stayed with me except they were worse because of the lost muscle.. Currently im 300lb with 19%bf. I know your going to say lower your bf but that doesnt work for me att 300lb I can see my abs but still have these soft titties, can any supplements help...aka nolva, reboundxt

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hallgs56
    Hey ripped this is a completely different question for you: Ive always had these fat titties.. Even when I dropped down from 260 to 228 my 10th grade year they stayed with me except they were worse because of the lost muscle.. Currently im 300lb with 19%bf. I know your going to say lower your bf but that doesnt work for me att 300lb I can see my abs but still have these soft titties, can any supplements help...aka nolva, reboundxt
    Look at the other thread for what i posted.

  16. If you guys need a funny read for the day, go through this guys posts!! He is so dumb!! I just wish he hadn'tlied and said he was from the SEC, now I feel like a complete dummbazz! Ahhhhh, how I love laughing at the dumb and weak!!!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  17. ok, was this guy trying to set a record for number of threads in the shortest amount of time? I stopped by a few, and basically began to tire and skipped all his stupid/pointless treads. 300 lbs of pure stupidity.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by opks22
    derivative, not derative...
    • The derivative gives the slope of the tangent to the graph of the function at a point. In this way, derivatives can be used to determine many geometrical properties of the graph, such as concavity or convexity.
    • The derivative provides a mathematical formulation of rate of change; it measures the rate at which the function's value changes as the function's argument changes.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by reidhoch
    • The derivative gives the slope of the tangent to the graph of the function at a point. In this way, derivatives can be used to determine many geometrical properties of the graph, such as concavity or convexity.
    • The derivative provides a mathematical formulation of rate of change; it measures the rate at which the function's value changes as the function's argument changes.

    ... and now quote the definition of derivative in chemistry
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Xtreme PCT or Rebound xt
    By mike23nads in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 01:47 AM
  2. Nolva or Rebound XT? Or both?
    By cabby in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 11:44 PM
  3. PCT or Rebound XT?
    By AboveAverage in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 09:53 PM
  4. SD-Creatine & Rebound XT Advice Needed
    By kymo99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 10:55 AM
Log in
Log in