Does SD or Rebound xt stunt your growth?

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
Ive heard a little bit of people ask about it. no one really answerd the question. Any experts in hear know anything?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think SD aromatizes and RXT lowers estrogen,estrogen is the main cause of epephiseal plates closure, but i am not 100% sure you would be safe because there is always a risk,so i cant say yes or no but theoretically it should not.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two different animals.

If your done growing it can't stunt your growth. If you are still growing then likely you are still a pubescent. That means you should not be using steroids.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yes if you might still be growing SD will almost definitely stunt your growth

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
If I take low doses 10mg week 1 20 mg week 2-4 Ive heard that with nolva-antiestrogen, and rebound xt I might actually grow taller

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I take low doses 10mg week 1 20 mg week 2-4 Ive heard that with nolva-antiestrogen, and rebound xt I might actually grow taller
Growth studies have been mainly been done with anavar,i would not carry that over to SD there are completly different,too much of a risk.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
SD will not make you grow taller under any circumstances .. its a DHT derivative

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some guys get late spurts of growth. Some of us hit our peaks early. I am about the same height now as I was when I was 13-14. I know some friends who I was bigger than most of HS and then in their late teens, early 20's, shot up and out. I hate those guys BTW ;)

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
Hey ripped this is a completely different question for you: Ive always had these fat titties.. Even when I dropped down from 260 to 228 my 10th grade year they stayed with me except they were worse because of the lost muscle.. Currently im 300lb with 19%bf. I know your going to say lower your bf but that doesnt work for me att 300lb I can see my abs but still have these soft titties, can any supplements help...aka nolva, reboundxt

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey ripped this is a completely different question for you: Ive always had these fat titties.. Even when I dropped down from 260 to 228 my 10th grade year they stayed with me except they were worse because of the lost muscle.. Currently im 300lb with 19%bf. I know your going to say lower your bf but that doesnt work for me att 300lb I can see my abs but still have these soft titties, can any supplements help...aka nolva, reboundxt
Look at the other thread for what i posted.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If you guys need a funny read for the day, go through this guys posts!! He is so dumb!! I just wish he hadn'tlied and said he was from the SEC, now I feel like a complete dummbazz! Ahhhhh, how I love laughing at the dumb and weak!!!!

opks22

Awards
ok, was this guy trying to set a record for number of threads in the shortest amount of time? I stopped by a few, and basically began to tire and skipped all his stupid/pointless treads. 300 lbs of pure stupidity.

rocketscientist

Awards
  • The derivative gives the slope of the tangent to the graph of the function at a point. In this way, derivatives can be used to determine many geometrical properties of the graph, such as concavity or convexity.
  • The derivative provides a mathematical formulation of rate of change; it measures the rate at which the function's value changes as the function's argument changes.

... and now quote the definition of derivative in chemistry :)