Tri-max too strong w/ H-50 & Prostan?

M

Maccabee

Awards
Howdy folks. For my summer cutter I decided to go with a H-50/Prostan and either Trimax (what little I have left) or Dicana. I have a few issues that I would greatly appreciate some input on.

My cylcle will be:
H-50- 1/1/1/1
Pros- 3/3/3/3/3/3
Tri-1/1/2 or maybe 1/2/2
or
Di- 4/4/4/4

1) Is one H-50 & 3 Prostan a day anabolic enough to keep me from looking flat on trimax and if so should I go with 4 dicana a day instead?

2) Did anybody take prostan & trimax together and have bad lethargy issues?

3) If I run an E/C stack with this for its energy and synergistic effects w/ the thyroid sup, Is it pushing it as far as blood pressure goes?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

U

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i would bump the prostan to 100mg. as far as dicana, take 6 caps a day. h-50 and prostan should be plenty to preserve size on trimax

D

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hd-50 I used was a lot more anabolic then I thought it would be. I gained LBM (and lost a lot of fat) at 100mcg T3 and 500 cals under my supposed maintainance. Trimax at 2 caps a day is a lot stronger then T3 imo, but this would work very well as a cut.

And, I doubt anything will stop you from looking flat WHILE ON Trimax, but that's just because it will deplete you so fast.

M

Maccabee

Awards
hd-50 I used was a lot more anabolic then I thought it would be. I gained LBM (and lost a lot of fat) at 100mcg T3 and 500 cals under my supposed maintainance. Trimax at 2 caps a day is a lot stronger then T3 imo, but this would work very well as a cut.

And, I doubt anything will stop you from looking flat WHILE ON Trimax, but that's just because it will deplete you so fast.
I was thinking of just staying at 1 trimax a day for three weeks. I guess its better to go slow and see how I react.

D

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of just staying at 1 trimax a day for three weeks. I guess its better to go slow and see how I react.
Yep. Read the Trimax sticky. Supersoldier has bloodwork in there and at 2 caps a day his T3 levels were so high that they couldn't test that high. After diluting his sample it came back somewhere around 1300? I don't remember exactly but it was ridiculously high.

I've used trimax twice and t3 just last month, and Trimax is much stronger, so be safe!

P

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you used Dicana before? I've used Trimax several times and Dicana once, Trimax dosage 1/2/2 etc and Dicana up to 6. I got nothing from Dicana and very good results from Trimax, so I was wondering if others had similar results.

M

Maccabee

Awards
Have you used Dicana before? I've used Trimax several times and Dicana once, Trimax dosage 1/2/2 etc and Dicana up to 6. I got nothing from Dicana and very good results from Trimax, so I was wondering if others had similar results.
I haven't used dicana yet. Some user reported good feedback when stacked with E/C.