Phera-Plex VS Ergopharm's 1-AD

memo007

Awards
Wassup everyone,
I just had a quick question, anyone ever tryed both phera-plex and 1-ad and what are the differences when it comes to the gains between the two products. I've done 1-ad but i dont know what to expect with phera-plex?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
humm.... phera will add more water (slightly) and will aid libido.

depending on diet they will add around the same amount of weight.

bump for more info for ya

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First of PP is a real steroid,1-ad is just a prohormone to 1 -Test.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
1ad/1test gives dry gains and actually burns a little fat. Lethargy and feeling hypo are common on these.

PP is much wetter but gives impressive gains in size, strength all while making you feel inordinantly great.

Both will boost libido, but PP seems to be easier to recover from.

Proteinpowda

Awards
I'm not quite so sure about 1-ad being "dry" weight. I would in fact never call it that.
I will gain 5-10lbs in the first week or two of taking it without any change in my diet. The last time I came off I was eating 4500kcals (a bit over my metabolism) and dropped 8lbs in a week. Your gut will also portrude an extra half inch to an inch from fluid build-up.

And I've taken quite a few bottles of the stuff so I'm not basing this off of taking one or two capsules.

Other examples to support this:
My usual routine is to drink a big protein shake before I get to school. Naturally by the time I get there I'll have to make a pit-stop in the rest-room. This does not occur on the 1-ad. I find that for at least one week I urinate less frequently and w/ less volume.

Also within 3 days of taking the stuff (I'm actually not kidding you) you can feel a difference and I've had others notice it too b/c you look more "full," like you have a chronic pump.

Also generally by the third week I generally have sore joints; primarily in the region between my wrist and elbow.

So if 1-ad is non-aromatisable and therefore has no estrogen conversion I would imagine two things can be going on:

1) Increaed Phosphocreatine stores
2) Increased Intramuscular glycogen

I would tend towards increased intramuscular glycogen.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Could also boost aldosterone levels hence the chronic pump/water retention. My gut gets bigger no matter what the cycle is and that's usally attributed to aldosterone. Eat anything salty and I balloon up, lol.

I've always mixed 1 test with 4ad or other aromitizing compound so I always attributed any bloating to that, but 1test certainly could add it's own. Never really played with 1AD when it was around.

PP is definitely "wetter" though, but I am not sure if it is estrogen, aldosterone or what's going on because there is a derth of info on it. The mood effects are unreal though.

Proteinpowda

Awards
Could also boost aldosterone levels hence the chronic pump/water retention. My gut gets bigger no matter what the cycle is and that's usally attributed to aldosterone. Eat anything salty and I balloon up, lol.

I've always mixed 1 test with 4ad
or other aromitizing compound so I always attributed any bloating to that, but 1test certainly could add it's own. Never really played with 1AD when it was around.

PP is definitely "wetter" though, but I am not sure if it is estrogen, aldosterone or what's going on because there is a derth of info on it. The mood effects are unreal though.

It could be the whole renin-angiotensin aldosterone thing.... or it could be via some mechanism we don't know. The reason I would stray from the aldosterone hypothesis is b/c of the RAPID strength gains you make while taking the product. This would support increased [PCR]. It could also be a combination of all three.

Honestly when one considers all of this all I have to say is:

How much clinical research is there on these "supplements, prohormones, designer products etc?" And I'm not talking about case studies; I'm talking about Double-Blind Placebo controlled studies monitored by physicians or endocrinologists that know even more than we do on the whole HPG axis. Quite a few of the studies are based on rat models, or other animals, I believe. So if you want to take a product whose mechanism you can research; a product that has a plethora of data on it; and has been on the market and thus been able to evaluated for more than a few months to a few years go with pharmaceuticals.

Also unless you can HPG/HPT axis, and have taken Human anatomy and physiology courses and hopefully some exercise physiology or biochem or endocrinology courses, along with a ton of reading you're not qualified to be taking AAS.

And further you should also have lifted for quite a few years on a regular consistent basis; know approximetly what your metabolism is, what variables and manipulations work for you in the weight room, and not be afraid to bulk, before you should take AAS.

Otherwise you'll be able to make amazing gains just by getting your **** straight.

And this is not a rant; this is knowledge from experience.

memo007

Awards
So you loose most of the weight on PP since its mostly watter? Alomst like creatine?

ripped_monkey

Awards

I've always mixed 1 test with 4ad or other aromitizing compound so I always attributed any bloating to that, but 1test certainly could add it's own. Never really played with 1AD when it was around.

What do you mean by 'the mood effects are unreal'??

STeGoR

Awards
Not trying to hijack a thread here, but I thought PP was supposed to give lean gains, w/o water retention. I took Superdrol, and gained very little water, and PP claims to have less side effects than that.. im confused

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to hijack a thread here, but I thought PP was supposed to give lean gains, w/o water retention. I took Superdrol, and gained very little water, and PP claims to have less side effects than that.. im confused
It depends on how your body reacts but SD is a drier coumpound ,when they say that PP has less side effects they mean other than bloat,for some it bloats a little for me it bloated quit a bit.But it is not as dry as SD.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
high feeling of well being.

Yep. Felt just absolutely fantastic on it stacked with 4ad/19 nor. 19 nor will definitely give me a boost, but this was another level higher. This stack also led to extreme bloat moreso than without the PP. I'm only going to stack it with drier compounds from here on out.

SD was drier, but I cannot tolerate the mental side effects despite how awesome the gains are.