Cutting Cycle: input welcome

1. Gold Member

Cutting Cycle: input welcome

Starting today, here are my stats and supps that I am going to take for a cutting cycle.

I am 22 years old
    5'11
    207 lbs
    with a BF of 14.9%

I work out every muscle group one day a week (chest, legs, bi's, tri's, back, abs/forearms) for 6 days with one day of rest. I do low intensity cardio for 3x a week for 20 min. after my workouts. I try to finish my weight lifting routine around an hour, so I have minmum rest.

Here my my supps
    M-TST 2mg 3x daily
    M-TRN 2mg 3x daily
    EC (25/200-- stims never have effected me that much) for two weeks
    Clen (this stim doesn't effect my BP or HR that horribly either) on alternation weeks with EC (2 weeks)
    Flax/Fish Borage oil softgel 3x daily
    Multivitamin
    Hawthorn berry 150mg 3x daily
    Milkthistle 175mg 3x daily
    Muscle Milk 2x a day (2 scoops)

Diet is 40/40/20 with some help from fitday.com .

If anybody can give me some input on things to drop or add, let me know. I wanna loose some lbs of fat bad! Time to do this.

HL

2. Board Supporter

I would add 25-50 mgs ATD as M-tst causes bloating.
  3. Gold Member

What kind of ATD would you recommend? Any kind that you prefer?
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    What kind of ATD would you recommend? Any kind that you prefer?
    I like Inhibit-E by SNS,its cheap and effective.
  5. Gold Member

Just placed an order Hopefully I'll see the lbs start coming off. Thanks ripped!
  6. Board Supporter

Good luck bro ,keep us posted on your results.
  7. Registered User

If you're serious about getting cut, why not at least double your cardio time instead of tinkering with more chemicals. 20min x 3 week is hardly anything
  8. Gold Member

Well joshingyou, its because im trying to maintain my muscle mass that i have right now and I am not "tinkering" as you call it.

By increasing muscle mass, the caloric need for that new muscle will increase, which results in fat loss at the same time, as several mtst/mtrn logs have shown that I have researched for a few weeks.

I train for a 9.3 mile road race that I run every july (15k) and I'll be running around 5-7 miles a day by june. Unfortunately, the increase running seems to decrease overall muscle mass. That is what I am trying to avoid.

And as far as the chemicals, I have completed several bulking cycles, with blood work and monitored blood pressure in a very controlled environment.

Before you jump to conclusions and make a bold statement saying that I don't know what I am doing, maybe you should keep negative comments to yourself.

Oh, and for the future, please post only postive comments on this thread.

Thanks,
    HL
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

how does ATD compare to letro for bloating?
  10. Registered User

i would probaly drop the clen and just use the ec, or drop the clen and ec and go with t3. unless you have used clen before and liked it, i would drop it. on top of that, cardio in the mornings on an empty stomach at a moderate intensity works wonders for dropping fat and keeping muscle. when i cut i normally use the stair mill for about 30 mins and then get on the treadmill and walk on a high incline for about 15 or 20mins then have some powerade and cook up breakfast asap. thats just my advice, you can take it or leave it. things are differnt for everyone. another thing i would consider is that you really start seeing results in a cut about 3-4 weeks in. it may be smart to cut for 3 or so weeks before you start using the "supps." that way you could sort of have a jump start and then really kick into high gear in the 4th week. as far as everything else goes it looks great. you should have a fun cycle. interested to hear your results with this stack even though ive dropped the new orals for good (other than a cycle of pp i have left). tren/test for me from now on. mooooo!!!!
  11. Gold Member

Thanks for the tip uber. A few people now have told me to run in the morning for some nice fat loss and I think I'm going to start. I'll probably stick with the EC, but maybe drop the clen as further research seems to conflict with it.

It's been a few days on these supps and I'm eating just below my caloric deficit, but my lifts have been AWESOME! Benched 285 for six reps on my last set (6th set) the other day, a new PR. Too soon to tell if I'm losing any fat yet, but we'll see.

Something tells me that I'm going to love this cycle.

HL
  12. Registered User

From what ive read, trn will likely raise your BP. I would not take EC or Clen with TRN
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yes running in the morning on an empty stomach is great for fat loss. I read a study that said its a 300% increase opposed to running later in the day after eating a few meals. However, I would imagine it does kill some muscle. Anyone have input on this?
  14. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    From what ive read, trn will likely raise your BP. I would not take EC or Clen with TRN
    If you take the proper ancilleries for BP you should be ok as long as you are not predisposed to high BP i ran Trn with EC with no problem.Just keep an eye on it.
  15. Gold Member

Thats what I've been doing so far, and my BP is fine (124/79 resting). I'm using some hawthorne berry and celery seed to help keep it down.
  16. Gold Member

It's been a little over a week and I'm definitely seeing some great results. Lifts are still strong, if not getting stronger, im becoming more vascularly defined, and I'm definitely losing fat/gaining LBM. I'm loving it.

The morning runs are rough since I have classes early and need to be all showered and ready for them, but I'm really starting to love it.

I've also decided to change my diet to strictly a CKD. Sounds like it might be a bit rough, but from what I've seen on other threads, its one of the most effective ways to lose weight, as long as you refeed properly.

Down to 204 lbs and getting leaner and stronger! I'll keep you updated.

HL
  17. Gold Member

It's been a little over a week and I'm definitely seeing some great results. Lifts are still strong, if not getting stronger, im becoming more vascularly defined, and I'm definitely losing fat/gaining LBM. I'm loving it.

The morning runs are rough since I have classes early and need to be all showered and ready for them, but I'm really starting to love it.

I've also decided to change my diet to strictly a CKD. Sounds like it might be a bit rough, but from what I've seen on other threads, its one of the most effective ways to lose weight, as long as you refeed properly.

Down to 204 lbs and getting leaner and stronger! I'll keep you updated.

HL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. first cycle; input welcomed. ( alpha-1-max )
    By jtyler_ny in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 03:57 PM
  2. My first NON-PH Cutting Cycle - Input?
    By JaredGalloway in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:11 PM
  3. Epistane pulse cycleing.....input welcome
    By Distilled Water in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 06:38 PM
  4. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 05:24 PM
  5. cutting cycle : any opinions welcome
    By julius kelp in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10