SDI Labs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackal12

Banned
Awards
hello everyone i am new on this forum and i was just wondering if anyone knows anything about sdi labs credability. I just purchased Winny V from them in the hope to no get cut before june but i was wondering if anyone would have any news on sdi labs winny v weather it works well or what the deal is with them. I was also wondering if anyone would have some tips on any supplements or anabolics that would help me put on 10-15 lbs of muscle. Thnks for the info

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
hello everyone i am new on this forum and i was just wondering if anyone knows anything about sdi labs credability. I just purchased Winny V from them in the hope to no get cut before june but i was wondering if anyone would have any news on sdi labs winny v weather it works well or what the deal is with them.
I was also wondering if anyone would have some tips on any supplements or anabolics that would help me put on 10-15 lbs of muscle. Thnks for the info
First and foremost, edit your post. No asking for sources, otherwise you'll end up getting banned. Second, you just wasted your money. These guys are bogus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
99vorsi Anabolics 2
griller88 Anabolics 10
Supplement Logs 5
Big BAMA Supplements 5
Supplements 6