questions for Bobo abut Superdrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
I was referred to you for some ultimate advice. Im thinking about taking Superdrol in June (4-5 weeks). I play football in the SEC. I need to know is Superdrol a steroid tht will trigger a positive test? i heard Superdrol(methasteron) is not a steroid, and I checked the NCAA banned list and its not there. Also if I was to take it what is the best supplement to take with Superdrol to prevent gyno? everyone keeps telling me nolvadex over arimidex and letro. They tell me 10mg of nolva during my superdrol cycle will prevent gyno and wont affect my gains in strength and size with superdrol... I apperciate the response or responses.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You probably should have searched. The testing question has been answered - I'm pretty sure.
And this probably should have been posted in the anabolic section.

I'm also pretty sure the gyno question has been answered.

I'm betting the NCAA will put SD on soon. The Olympics lab at UCLA has already "discovered" it (or whatever). But, if it's not on the list yet, I suppose you'd have a case that you were OK to take it.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes Methasteron is a steroid,will they test for it i dont know ,But DMT what Pheraplex is made of is still undetectable and unsheduled,But i dont know if it is banned by the NCAA.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello,

The question you are asking might have been already answered in another thread.
If you use the Search Function, you probably will get your answer quicker.

Thanks,
ryansm

Status
Not open for further replies.