do you think testosterone is obligatory in a cycle ?

blackeyed

Awards
I m frightened to use testosterone because of the problem of acne and hairloss, is there another alternative for a first cycle?

in advance thank you for your reply

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
without test your going to have some suppression.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
There is no alternative to test. You have to decide whether or not the sides are worth what you want to accomplish. If they arent, then AAS isnt for you.

Tha Don

Awards
acne and hairloss are common side effects not just of testosterone but all steroids, as all steroids are testosterone derivatives, and whenever you interfere with your endocrine system there is going to be an element of risk, if acne is a major concern stick either a low dose, and avoid highly androgenic compounds, as for hair loss that is caused by conversion to DHT, but even just general fluxes in hormones can lead to hair loss, wanting to totally avoid both of those would really limit your choices and i'd recommend rethinking which is more important, you can't have a 100% acne and hair loss free cycle, no such thing i'm afraid

blackeyed

Awards
thanks for your reply...
but maybe with another compound like primobolan or equipoise...

so turquish is not for me but for a friend of mine who don t speak english...

i m a little bit quite,i don t have hair !!!! lol

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
There is no alternative to test. You have to decide whether or not the sides are worth what you want to accomplish. If they arent, then AAS isnt for you.
Agreed 110%

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Some suppression without test?

How about even WITH test you WILL BE suppressed.

I see your reputation proceeds you? :trout:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Some suppression without test?

How about even WITH test you WILL BE suppressed.

I see your reputation proceeds you? :trout:
Haha, beat me to it ya bashtage!

And I'm with you CDB: :blink:

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
...as all steroids are testosterone derivatives...
Dihydrotestosterone and nandrolone are naturally occuring steroids as is testosterone. All anabolic/androgenic steroids are preparations containing one of the three natural steroids or derivatives thereof.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I m frightened to use testosterone because of the problem of acne and hairloss, is there another alternative for a first cycle?

well to answer your question no it isn't but it is one of the better options. All steriods have some sides and you will have to do your research and see if the risk are worth the gains to you. But an EQ only cycle is fine for a first cycle dispite what everyone says. Primo if you can aford it can also be used. Thats about it though if your looking for mild, there are some rarer steriods that can be used but they can be hard to find.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established

6 weeks of anavar. Very few get hair loss or acne from var, chances are you wont get either problem. You will be supressed still, but its not a bad experience and if you eat right it will greatly speed up gains. PCT is also generally a breeze. Few weeks of a SERM and very little crash. 90% of gains will easily be kept. I know some are against all oral, but everyday someone on here starts another thread about stacking halodrol and superdrol or something to that effect.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you eat right you can grow off just dbol if you want to although you will never hear anybody on a message board recommend such a cycle. I would suggest a low dose test 250-500mgs for 10-12 weeks stacked with deca 400mgs or eq. I seriously doubt such a low dose of test will give you problems. Plus you will probably feel alot better with it in the cycle. Actualy just 500mgs of test by itself would be cheap and effective for a first cycle.

!@#$%

Awards
It is my understanding that test causes suppression, as well. Your body has enough test when you take it, so it stops producing it. Where are you getting your information?

eRICH

Awards
all steroids suppress your natty test production. Test will keep mr happy working properly though. Without test he might be sad...

opks22

Awards
guys, he just had issues with his english, i think he understands and just wrote it improperly.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think test is required...it sure makes for a better cycle, though. i actually like to use my ****, stay awake through the workday, and feel good during my cycle, so i always include some form of test.

if you're worried about sides - you have to think about which ones are most crucial, and whether or not you're even susceptible to them...

wait, why am i trying to explain all this?

READ. DO THE RESEARCH. dont expect to be handfed this information - it's all out there for you in stickies and threads.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
some supplements will help you to elemenate/minimize sides such as hair loss and acne

Mess

Awards
  • Established
B5 is great for acne 3x500 mg /ed keeps me sexy and hansome ;-)
and i used Nizoral shampoo to fight hair loss while i'm on

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Most of the time the acne is caused by a flux in the hormone levels more so that the amount of test in the blood stream. One of my worst cases of acne was caused by a deca pack that was prescribe by my doctor for relieve from bulging disc..

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
When I was 18 I gained 25lbs on a 10 week light cycle of Deca and Proviron...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Most of the time the acne is caused by a flux in the hormone levels more so that the amount of test in the blood stream. One of my worst cases of acne was caused by a deca pack that was prescribe by my doctor for relieve from bulging disc..
have to agree on that, that is why I always finsh my cycles on test prop to keep that from happening until I have to.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
There´re actually some lucky MFs, that still produce their own test on orals, some even a bit more .. but that´s not the rule, it´s the exception!

For me, it´s a must -and hgh, too, the missing link, to really make it work like it should and diminish some of the Testosterone-sides.;-)

anabolicandre

Awards
There is a rambling idiot around boards somewhere, he uses some form of the alias "ROSS" anyway he advocated no test cycles... then again he also claims to have invented the turibol and anavar stack and the d-bol bridge.

you can reach him at [email protected] he is always open and free to conversation. But I really must warn you take what he says with a grain of salt.

!@#$%

Awards
Isn't sex drive related to the androgenic component of testosterone? Shouldn't a good androgen keep you in working order. Why not take tren instead of test? Personally, I've taken all anabolic no-test cycles and still woke up every morning with wood.

There are plenty of authors who suggest no test cycles for cutting. Including the Anabolics 2005 author and the steroidology.com guy, two name two.

I hear a lot of people on the boards repeating over and over that you must use test in every cycle, but I have yet to see hard evidence.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I hear a lot of people on the boards repeating over and over that you must use test in every cycle, but I have yet to see hard evidence.
The only "hard evidence" I know of is that testosterone is crucial to some activies of the body. Test does make cycles easier to cope with though, esspically if you are prone to ED while on. I guess I got lucky, because I am like you, never had a problem with getting my guy to salute. I have also never taken any sort of progestin either. Also, androgenic doesn't necessarily mean sex drive, its more of a "mind muscle connection" idea, as many report no sex drive at all while on tren alone, and you don't get much more androgenic then tren.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Isn't sex drive related to the androgenic component of testosterone? Shouldn't a good androgen keep you in working order. Why not take tren instead of test? Personally, I've taken all anabolic no-test cycles and still woke up every morning with wood.

There are plenty of authors who suggest no test cycles for cutting. Including the Anabolics 2005 author and the steroidology.com guy, two name two.

It isn't, never has been, and isn't likely to ever be. This is really a case of people taking generally good advice and turning it into gospel. Test is of course very often the best option and for most things the best “base” for a cycle. But it’s hardly necessary or even desirable all the time. People with joint or back problems for instance would do better to stay away from it. Deca, primo, var, and EQ would all be better options. Primo can often be used to replace test in terms of sexual side affects of deca or tren, proviron will work quite well in this regard. People with other health problems might also want to use steroids without the test sides.

Another point here would be people using tren for cutting. Test is not required although it may be a better option for many. Proviron will work if fina **** is a problem, and primo works great if you can afford it to run with the tren. I have known several people to do this and the only one that had a problem with it had the problem before with tren and prop anyway.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People with joint or back problems for instance would do better to stay away from it. Deca, primo, var, and EQ would all be better options.
um...why would those other compounds be better than test for people with back or joint problems???? EQ, for one, causes achey joints. not like winny, but still achey. i have never heard of anyone avoiding test because they have "back or joint problems"
Primo can often be used to replace test in terms of sexual side affects of deca or tren,
i have also never heard of primo having noticeable libido stimulating properties.
Proviron will work if fina d1ck is a problem,
definitely replace your "WILL work" with "MAY work" - wouldnt want anyone to think you are making suggestions into gospel.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
um...why would those other compounds be better than test for people with back or joint problems???? EQ, for one, causes achey joints. not like winny, but still achey. i have never heard of anyone avoiding test because they have "back or joint problems"
Var increases collagen synthesis and Deca adds fluid and cushioning. I am sure skye has reasons for the other two.

i have also never heard of primo having noticeable libido stimulating properties.
Makes sense to an extent, primo is a DHT based molecule. DHT generally is supportive of libido and sexual function.

definitely replace your "WILL work" with "MAY work" - wouldnt want anyone to think you are making suggestions into gospel.
FYI, Proviron is/was PRESCRIBED for people with erectile function problems.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Var increases collagen synthesis and Deca adds fluid and cushioning. I am sure skye has reasons for the other two.
i agree about deca for joints, but back problems? i've read that about var and collagen sythesis but never experienced any joint relief, nor have i ever heard of anyone experiencing it.

anyway, the point i guess he was making is that certain sides accompany test that certain people might want to avoid - and i have to agree...but dont think your cycle will be as pleasant without test. i am no "test is best" nazi, but there is a reason why so many people use it.
Makes sense to an extent, primo is a DHT based molecule. DHT generally is supportive of libido and sexual function.
no offense, but that is RETARDED.

winny is a DHT derivative. so is anadrol. so is superdrol. none of these help libido.
FYI, Proviron is/was PRESCRIBED for people with erectile function problems.
that's wonderful. it still doesnt mean proviron WILL keep your **** hard during a tren or deca cycle.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
no offense, but that is RETARDED.

winny is a DHT derivative. so is anadrol. so is superdrol. none of these help libido.
Superdrol gave me a libido boost. I won't try winny or anadrol. Remember, just because you respond a certain way to these compounds doesn't mean everyone does.

that's wonderful. it still doesnt mean proviron WILL keep your **** hard during a tren or deca cycle.
Ya, damn those doctors and their medical knownledge. There is no such thing as 100% when it comes to medication. 1% of people get a libido boost while on Tren. Therefore taking tren alone doesn't mean you WILL go limp either.

If skye's advice doesn't work for you then don't follow it. He tries to share information. He isn't forcing you to stop using test, he merely offered other routes to go. You don't have to go flamming a guy for bring different opinions to the table. I could have sworn thats what these boards were here for.....

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If skye's advice doesn't work for you then don't follow it. He tries to share information. He isn't forcing you to stop using test, he merely offered other routes to go. You don't have to go flamming a guy for bring different opinions to the table. I could have sworn thats what these boards were here for.....
re-read post #30.

i was by NO means flaming the guy - just questioning his...let's call them..."controversial" assertions. some were outright wrong, other were questionable, and the rest were stated like fact when they are merely PLAUSIBLE.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

Sense I seam to have stepped on your rather sensitive toes here I will explain myself though aspire had the basic idea

Testosterone reduces your collagen synthesis some ware between 50 and 80% (depending on what you’re reading). Hence if you have any kind of injury that depends on collagen to heal well you should see the problem. Not only are you short on it you’re also getting bigger and stronger while hindering your collagen synthesis.

Deca, primo, var, and EQ all increase your collagen synthesis. Animal mass had a great article on this and I will post it if I can find it. But the basic idea was to run a milder steroid that would increase your collagen synthesis for people that have old injuries or current ones for that matter that are of that nature, i.e. bad disk in your back (that would be me) knees, or other joints.

As for deca being good for the lubrication I recently was told by someone that know a lot more then me that the effect is more due to the nandrolone acting somewhat like a corticosteroid. The full explanation was lost on me.

Primo does have “libido boost”. In fact prolonged erections are list as a possible side affect. And your right proviron will not work for everyone, then again nether will testosterone. Some people are prone to these type of sides from steroids. That is a risk we accept when we use them.

As for other reasons for not using test I clearly stated that
Test is of course very often the best option and for most things the best “base” for a cycle.
That doesn’t mean that people haven’t been doing lots of them for a long time, the old school deca/dbol, primo/tren, and all kinds of oral only cycles. This really isn’t anything new. A lot of old school beliefs are still around, almost no one believes that test e is worse then test cyp, or that you will keep less gains if you use test prop even though there are still charts out there that say that. Everyone still likes to say how bad dbol only cycles are even when half the threads in the forum are about oral only steroid cycles of newer designs.

And thanks aspire210.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so why does everyone report joint pain on EQ?

i've never heard of libido stimulation from primo, but i avoid almost all 5a-reduced steroids (MPB) so i havent done a bunch of research on it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Really? I never had joint pain on 800mg EQ/week. Who are these people you speak of bro? I've never heard of that.

Winny however... ugh.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established

i've never heard of libido stimulation from primo, but i avoid almost all 5a-reduced steroids (MPB) so i havent done a bunch of research on it.
to be honest i've never heard of one soul report joint pain on EQ .. in fact i've heard many say it alleviates it

i've never used eq so i can't comment personally

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really? I never had joint pain on 800mg EQ/week. Who are these people you speak of bro? I've never heard of that.

Winny however... ugh.
http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=235222&highlight=joints+EQ

that's just the first thread i came across on AR that discusses it. several guys note joint pain on EQ.

earlier in my cycle i was on arimidex to combat the bloat and if i went too high my knees would ACHE. i dropped the dex and was fine for awhile, but now into the meat of the EQ (weeks 9+), my knees ache just as bad again.

it seems very individual, but then again there are guys who get no joint pain from winny.

glen if i didnt know better i'd say you were antagonizing me. lately when i throw an experience out, you come behind me and contradict me....even when you have ZERO experience with the topic and havent even looked at the evidence at hand. you can dislike me all you want bro, but let's try and keep things informative and (reasonably) positive.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not that anybody will care, but in the complete absence of DHT (the androgenic component of testosterone, for all intents and purposes), the libido is still fully functional. the body, apparently, makes your **** hard from DHT most of the time, but if you dont have any, testosterone itself will handle the job.

i can back this up, too - i'm on test and dutasteride (94% reduction in DHT) and i still get crazy wood and want to screw everything.

and no, tren will NOT keep you in "good working order", sexually or otherwise.

as for the thread starter - try tbol solo. you'll probably get 10-15lbs w/ very few sides if you have little or no anabolic experience...and the risk for hairloss and acne is very small as tbol is almost purely anabolic (again, i can attest to this)

matty116589

Awards
hey folks i put a thread up but got no replies dose anyone know if its a good idea to take test e 300 and tri test 400 together

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I play 'Thread resurrect'.
This card allows me to take any thread off the graveyard...

I think your question was answered elsewere.

Still. You can take it together but its not necessary nor recommended.
I am no friend of different ester combinations, but the ratios usually at least get a little thought so taking another ester with the combination would skrew the sit up even more.

You can however run one into the other without problems if you just get the injection timings right.