PP run, what would you add??

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on day 8, 20 mg of PP. I am up 6 pounds so far. (if you can't grow on this stuff then you aren't training or eating right). Anyway, I want to extend this cycle from my original planned 4 weeker. I plan on doing one the following things:

1. typical SD overlap or go 20 pp 10 sd from week 2-5 on out.

2. 4ad transdermal starting week 2, add finigenx or mtrn week 3-6. Dropping PP end week 4.

3. 4ad/1test trans starting end of week 3. Drop PP week 4 and continue weeks 4-7 on 1t/4ad alone.

4. PP weeks 1-5
M-dht 3-6

what do you guys think? What do you want to see? Please no zol or tst suggestions. TST is 2 new; and Zols
gains have not seemed to match my risk to reward benifit ratio.

i am 6'1 215 @ 10% BF 29yrs old. 2 cycles under my belt.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I would go with the 1test/4ad trans option-
make your cycle look like this:
weeks 1-4 PP @ whatever doses u like
weeks 5-7 1test/4ad @ somewhat higher doses (3weeks instead of 4)

size

Awards
  • Established
I never think it is a good idea to change courses once a cycle has started. My suggestion is complete as you ahd planned as you have already made excellent gains. Once completed, start planning your next adventure to reaching your goals.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to add as much muscle as possible with a little fat. So i guess a lean bulk leaning more towards the "bulk".

MP fit 3 weeks is not nearly enough time for a trans. At least not for me as
i have experience with this 1t/4ad
stack.

SIZE i hear ya bro being that i have never changed my path in the past. But this time i kind of left a open end so i could maximize my gains. Being that i have taken a year off i want to get most out of this cycle.

bigfucer

Awards
My goal is to add as much muscle as possible with a little fat. So i guess a lean bulk leaning more towards the "bulk".

MP fit 3 weeks is not nearly enough time for a trans. At least not for me as
i have experience with this 1t/4ad
stack.

SIZE i hear ya bro being that i have never changed my path in the past. But this time i kind of left a open end so i could maximize my gains. Being that i have taken a year off i want to get most out of this cycle.
I am in the middle of a pp cycle (day 15) I am strongly considering adding mega trn week 4 and then go wks 5-6 on mega trn only and do more of a clean bulk. so far wt has gone from 199-->211lbs as of today with bf around 10%. I am going on a vacation in june so i want to be around 205 with 6-7% so i am thinking trn might be a great thing to add

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Before quiting these OTC orals I once ran:

PP 20mg
PP 20mg
PP 30mg
PP 30mg + 10 SDmg
SD 20mg
SD 30mg

to great effect w/ slight blood pressure issues in the last week of SD as well.