Gaspari Halo

WMD

WMD

Awards
Has anyone used any of the new batch yet? I want to do a Halo, PP cycle but want to make sure the new stuff is just as good. I have searched around but have not found anyone who has used any yet. Just want to make sure b/c a while back I bought some m1-t from Gaspari and it did not do anything I cant complain to much b/c at least they refunded my money, but I know it was a bad batch b/c I turned around and bought some designer and man talk about some good gains.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
I am using it now, its pretty good except Im cutting, and it seems like im putting on weight which i dont wanna do ....but o well
PS the PP i did 4 weeks before i hit the Halo and got nothing out of PP. Dunno y but I only seemed to pick up 6 pounds. No strength, no extra stemina, o well

WMD

WMD

Awards
Thanks I appreciate the info.. I was just getting ready to order some anyway and figured I would check to see if anyone replied. Makes me feel a little more secure. I have just heard a lot of hype about the last batches not being as potent. Good luck with the cutting. Is the 6 pds good wieght at least?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 5
Supplements 6
Anabolics 14
Supplements 16